XP Power introduces two new AC-DC power supply series to provide BF insulation
Published time: 2019-07-13
XP Power has officially announced two new AC-DC power supply series that provide BF-rated insulation for medical applications where superior EMC performance is a key requirement.
The PBR500 and PBR650 series offer up to 500W and 650W respectively. Both series offer an ultra-wide universal input range of 80VAC–264VAC from 47Hz to 63Hz and a total of eight single output voltages (12V, 15V, 18V, 24V, 28V, 36V, 48V and 57V). System developers have the flexibility to use the same family of products for many applications.
Both series offer 90% efficiency, which reduces heat generated during product operation and extends product life.
The PBR500 series is available in two housing options. When convectively cooled, the U-shell provides 350-400W of power and 450-500W of external forced-air cooling. Another closed-case version, including a variable-speed cooling fan that reduces noise, provides a complete 450-500W solution.
The PBR650 series delivers 600-650W in a closed enclosure with a low-noise variable-speed integral fan.
The product features extremely low ground and patient leakage current, input to output providing 2 x MOPP, input to ground and output to ground providing 1 x MOPP. The input to output insulation rating is 4000VAC, input to ground and output to ground insulation rating of 1500VAC. Both series meet the Conductive and Radiation Class B standards and also comply with the safety standards of IEC/ES/EN 60601-1 version 3.1 and 60601-1-2 version 4.
Both series include a 5 volt standby power supply, overvoltage protection and overcurrent protection, remote sensing and thermal shutdown. It also includes an "AC OK" signal and remote on/off control. The U-shell version of the PBR500 Series also offers a 12V 0.3A output suitable for powering system cooling fans.
The PBR500 and PBR650 series are available from stock and have a shelf life of 3 years.
- 1.XP Power introduces two new AC-DC power supply series to provide BF insulation
- 2.1W DC-DC converters offer a wider temperature range and increased isolation
- 3.30 Watt power supply designed with industry’s smallest footprint
- 4.Compact 500 watt power supply fits 4” x 6” footprint
- 5.Power supplies comply with latest level VI energy efficiency standard
- 6.Small, encapsulated 60-W AC/DC supply is available in pcb or chassis mount
- 7.15 Watt AC-DC power supply targets medical applications
- 8.AC Input LED Drivers are offered in low-power versions.
- 9.DC/DC converter available in ultra-compact SIP-8 package
- 10.650-W AC-DC supply complies with MIL-STD-810F and ANSI/ISA standard for demanding applications
XP POWER ISX0648D15 Isolated Board Mount >
XP POWER ISX0624S15 Isolated Board Mount >
XP POWER JSE0848D15 Isolated Board Mount >
XP POWER JSE0848S3V3 Isolated Board Moun >
XP POWER ISB0105D15 Isolated Board Mount >
XP POWER ISB0105S15 Isolated Board Mount >
XP POWER ISB0112S05 Isolated Board Mount >
XP POWER IEQ0524D15 Isolated Board Mount >
XP POWER IEQ0548S15 Isolated Board Mount >
XP POWER IEQ0512S24 Isolated Board Mount >
AC/DC CONVERTER 15V 251W >
DC/DC CONVERTER +/-3.3V 6W >
DC-DC CONV. 50W, 4:1 INPUT, 1X2" >
AC/DC CONVERTER 12V 80W >
XP POWER UCP225PS12 AC-DC Open Frame Pow >
- SDS60 COVER KIT
- SDS120 CONKIT