Vishay continues to expand its T55 series of surface mount polymer tantalum molded chip capacitors
Published time: 2019-06-06
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.(NYSE: VSH) recently announced that the company has expanded its T55 series vPolyTan™ surface-mount polymer tantalum molded chip capacitors, and added d-shape (EIA 7343-31) size devices. The single-digit ESR value has been reduced from 9 mW to 7 mW.
The released capacitors retained the previous large external dimensions, and the single-digit ESR value was 3 mW to 5 mW lower than the typical value of D external dimensions.This helps to reduce voltage drop, improve frequency response, and has an excellent ripple current rating up to 5.67 A IRMS, reducing the number of capacitors required for PCB substrates.In addition to saving the space of the substrate, the ultra-thin D dimension of 3.1mm facilitates the design of thinner finished products.
The T55 series are compact J, P, A, B, T(thin B -- up to 1.2mm), D, V and Z, with capacitance of 3.3 F to 1000 F, rated voltage of 2.5v to 63v, capacitance tolerance of ± 20%.The device is suitable for power management, battery decoupling and energy storage of computers, servers, network devices, solid-state drives and wireless transceivers.
Capacitor operating temperature from -55 °C to + 105 °C, with low internal resistance, can improve charge-discharge characteristics.T55 series capacitors are lead-free (Pb) terminal, in line with RoHS and Vishay green standard, halogen free.The device can be mounted with high speed automatic pickup and discharge device, and the moisture sensitivity level (MSL) is level 3.
Samples of the new single-digit ESR capacitors are now available for mass production with order cycles of 14 to 16 weeks.
- 1.Vishay Introduces New 1 A and 2 A FRED Pt? Rectifiers
- 2.Vishay Releases 1A and 2A Rectifiers in SMP Package
- 3.Vishay continues to expand its T55 series of surface mount polymer tantalum molded chip capacitors
- 4.Vishay introduces a new automotive grade power metal plate galvanometer
- 5.Do you know N-Channel Power MOSFET-IRF520?
- 6.Vishay launches four new TMBS Trench MOS rectifiers
- 7.Vishay’s Milwaukee GREM Resistors Are Released，For Load Banks, Dynamic Braking, and Motor Control
- 8.Vishay Releases Thick Film Power Resistors_LTO 150 That Pass The AEC-Q200 Standard Certification
- 9.Vishay Semiconductors'Silicon PIN Photodiode_the VEMD8080
- 10.Vishay Intertechnology to Highlight Latest Grid and Ribwound Resistors
Zener Diodes 180 Volt 1.0W 10% >
Standard SMD LED PLCC-2 >
VJ2220Y334JXC 2220-334J 200V Bvishay
SURFACE MOUNT MONO CERAMIC CAP >
Rectifiers Vr/300V Io/3A >
Resistors 33.0K OHM 1/4W 0.1% 1206 >
Thin Film Resistors 1/4watt 1.43Kohms .1 >
Thin Film Resistors - SMD 68.1ohms .1% 2 >
Thin Film Resistors 1/8watt 51.7Kohms .1 >
Thin Film Resistors - SMD 9.09Kohms .1% >
Thin Film Resistors 1/10watt 255ohms .1% >
Resistor Networks & Arrays TA 33 12K 1% >
- 2222 154 14473