Vishay continues to expand its T55 series of surface mount polymer tantalum molded chip capacitors
Published time: 2019-06-06
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.(NYSE: VSH) recently announced that the company has expanded its T55 series vPolyTan™ surface-mount polymer tantalum molded chip capacitors, and added d-shape (EIA 7343-31) size devices. The single-digit ESR value has been reduced from 9 mW to 7 mW.
The released capacitors retained the previous large external dimensions, and the single-digit ESR value was 3 mW to 5 mW lower than the typical value of D external dimensions.This helps to reduce voltage drop, improve frequency response, and has an excellent ripple current rating up to 5.67 A IRMS, reducing the number of capacitors required for PCB substrates.In addition to saving the space of the substrate, the ultra-thin D dimension of 3.1mm facilitates the design of thinner finished products.
The T55 series are compact J, P, A, B, T(thin B -- up to 1.2mm), D, V and Z, with capacitance of 3.3 F to 1000 F, rated voltage of 2.5v to 63v, capacitance tolerance of ± 20%.The device is suitable for power management, battery decoupling and energy storage of computers, servers, network devices, solid-state drives and wireless transceivers.
Capacitor operating temperature from -55 °C to + 105 °C, with low internal resistance, can improve charge-discharge characteristics.T55 series capacitors are lead-free (Pb) terminal, in line with RoHS and Vishay green standard, halogen free.The device can be mounted with high speed automatic pickup and discharge device, and the moisture sensitivity level (MSL) is level 3.
Samples of the new single-digit ESR capacitors are now available for mass production with order cycles of 14 to 16 weeks.
- 1.Vishay Introduces New 1 A and 2 A FRED Pt? Rectifiers
- 2.Vishay Releases 1A and 2A Rectifiers in SMP Package
- 3.Vishay continues to expand its T55 series of surface mount polymer tantalum molded chip capacitors
- 4.Vishay introduces a new automotive grade power metal plate galvanometer
- 5.Do you know N-Channel Power MOSFET-IRF520?
- 6.Vishay launches four new TMBS Trench MOS rectifiers
- 7.Vishay’s Milwaukee GREM Resistors Are Released，For Load Banks, Dynamic Braking, and Motor Control
- 8.Vishay Releases Thick Film Power Resistors_LTO 150 That Pass The AEC-Q200 Standard Certification
- 9.Vishay Semiconductors'Silicon PIN Photodiode_the VEMD8080
- 10.Vishay Intertechnology to Highlight Latest Grid and Ribwound Resistors
Diode TVS Single Uni-Dir 18V 600W 2Pin S >
Capacitors CER 560PF 50V 5% NP0 2220 >
Capacitors CER 1200PF 3KV 10% X7R 1812 >
Zener Diodes 10 Volt 0.5W 1% >
Silicon NPN Planar RF Transistor >
Dual - MOSMIC? two AGC Amplifiers for TV >
Molded, 50 Mil Pitch Resistor Networks >
Resistors 95.3K OHM 1/2W 0.1% 2512 >
Thin Film Resistors 1.1K OHM 1% >
Thin Film Resistors 1/4watt 36Kohms .1% >
DIODE, RECTIFIER SCHOTKY, 1A, 20V DO-214 >
- BAS7006 B5003