Test solution designed for characterizing USB 3.1 receivers
Update Time: 2019-12-20 03:35:37
Agilent Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) announced an accurate test solution for characterizing USB 3.1 receivers. Using the Agilent USB 3.1 receiver test set, design and test engineers in the semiconductor and computer industry can now accurately characterize and verify USB 3.1 receiver ports in ASICs and chipsets. USB interfaces are commonly used in today’s PCs, tablets, mobile phones and external storage devices. The new USB 3.1 specification was released by the USB Implementers Forum in 2013, and the first USB 3.1 10-Gb/s-capable products are expected to reach the market in 2014. The USB 3.1 specification more than doubles possible throughput compared with the USB 3.0 specification. This throughput improvement was achieved by doubling the physical data rate from 5 to 10 Gb/s and by changing the coding scheme from 8-bit/10-bit to 128-bit/132-bit, which requires significantly less overhead. Benefits of the Agilent USB 3.1 receiver test solution include:
- Accurate and repeatable receiver test results enabled by J-BERT’s built-in and calibrated jitter sources and intersymbol interference (ISI) traces.
- Precise emulation of pre- and post-cursor de-emphasis.
- Built-in clock recovery to reduce setup complexity.
- Error counting accomplished by real-time filtering of the USB 3.1-specific 128-bit/132-bit coded skip-ordered sets (that can vary in length from the pattern stream).
- Investment protection enabled by using Agilent instruments that can be repurposed for accurate characterization in multiple gigabit test applications, such as PCIe, SATA, DisplayPort and others.
For more information, visit www.agilent.com.
Agilent Technologies was Established in 1999，Agilent spun off from Hewlett-Packard Company as part of a corporate realignment that created two separate companies.
OSCILLOSCOPE, 4CH, 200MHZ, 2GSPS, Produc >
SPDT terminated latching coax switch >
Silicon Bipolar MMIC 5 GHz Active Double >
RF mixer/detector diode >
Surface Mount Zero Bias Schottky >
HP3800 pin atten diode Pin Diode >