TDA2030 Datasheet, Equivalent, and Pinout
Update Time: 2022-11-21 15:49:24
TDA2030 is a commonly used high-power amplifier block, mainly used in high-fidelity audio equipment due to its simple peripheral circuit, high output power and low distortion.
This IC is widely used in car stereo recorders with medium-power audio equipment, small size, high output power, harmonic distortion, crossover distortion and other characteristics. And with short circuits and overheat protection circuits, etc., mostly used in advanced recorders and high fax stereo amplification devices.
SGS, RCA, HITACHI, NEC and other companies have similar products; although their internal circuits are slightly different, the pin positions and functions are the same and can be interchanged.
Very low power-on shock
Very few external components
High output power, Po=18W (RL=4Ω)
Ultra-compact package (TO-220) is adopted to increase assembly density
Various protection circuits are included so it works safely and reliably
For amplifying audio signals
For high-power amplification
Operates on a dual or split power supply
It is used in audio speakers for cascading
TDA2030 Datasheet Download
1.The TDA2030A has a load drain voltage recoil protection circuit. If the peak voltage of the power supply is 40V, an LC filter must be inserted between pin 5 and the power supply. A diode must be used to limit the voltage (if the high voltage is generated on pin 5 for any reason, the inductance of the speaker coil will make the voltage equal to the power supply voltage) to ensure that the pulse string on pin 5 is maintained within the specified range.
2. Compared with the ordinary circuit, adding a heat sink can give it a higher safety factor. If the junction temperature is exceeded, there is no damage to the device, and if this happens, Po=(and, of course, Ptot) and Io are reduced.
3. Thermal protection: thermal protection has the following advantages, it can easily withstand the output overload (even for a long time), or the ambient temperature exceeds when all play a protective role.
4. Printed circuit board design must better consider the ground and output decoupling because these lines have a large current.
5. assembly between the heat sink and the need for insulation, the lead length should be as short as possible, soldering temperature shall not exceed 260 ℃, 12 seconds.
6. Although the TDA2030A requires few components, the components selected must be of guaranteed quality.
ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32L4 Series Mic >
Fast / Ultrafast Diode, 1.2 kV, 8 A, Sin >
STMICROELECTRONICS CS30AL Current Sense >
MCU 32Bit ARM Cortex M3 RISC 512KB Flash >
N - CHANNEL 500V - 0.22 - 20A PowerMESH >
Turbo Plus Series Fast Turbo 8032 MCU wi >
Programmable Voltage Reference,Voltage & >
Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier >
5 W + 5 W dual BTL class-D audio amplifi >
DIGITAL CONTROLLED STEREO AUDIO PROCESSO >
25+25W STEREO AMPLIFIER WITH MUTE/ST-BY >
High Performance Triac (high triac) ,Thy >