Super I/O controller supports Intel and AMD for industrial PC applications
Published time: 2012-07-27
Nuvoton announced its next generation Super I/O controller, the NCT6106D. NCT6106D is desirable for industrial PC applications. NCT6106D provides 6 full-function UART, and each UART supports up to 128-byte FIFO, 9-bit mode, RS-485 auto flow control and optional 14.7456MHz external clock input for UART baud rate setting. Take the harsh operating environment that industrial PC applications may often encounter into consideration, NCT6106D can operate between -40 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius and is able to decode Port80 value via LPC interface and output Port80 value via printer port or UART TX. Contrary to the general perception, increasing number of industrial PC applications adopt the latest industry platform technologies. NCT6106D implements up-to-date features, such as Intel PECI, AMD SB-TSI interface, and ErP.
- 1.AMD's ambitions in the embedded processor market
- 2.Samsung is helping AMD get back into the phone GPU market
- 3.AMD officially announced the Ryzen R1000 embedded processor
- 4.AMD releases arron embedded R1000 SoC: Zen architecture, dual core quad thread, 3 times performance improvement
- 5.AMD will push a new generation of 500 series chipset X570 will become the new flagship
- 6.AMD's new ray-tracking technology will be benchmarked against the RTX2070
- 7.The newest AMD Radeon Pro V340 graphics card was introduced
- 8.System-on-Chip targets high-growth, embedded markets.
- 9.Super I/O controller supports Intel and AMD for industrial PC applications
- 10.AMD R-Series x86 APU targets graphics apps
8-Bit Microcontroller >
128 Megabit (16 M x 8-Bit) CMOS 3.0 Volt >
- AM9128-12/BJA 8103907JA