Qualcomm AI 100 AI reasoning chip was born, claiming to disrupt the cloud
Published time: 2019-04-10
Qualcomm subsidiary, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., announced that the company is by Qualcomm ® Cloud AI, 100, the specialty development of artificial intelligence to the Cloud.Qualcomm Cloud AI 100 leverages the company's technology accumulation in advanced signal processing and efficacy, designed specifically to meet the rapidly growing demand for cloud-based AI reasoning processing.With the launch of this product, Qualcomm Technologies enables distributed intelligence to spread from the cloud to users' edge terminals, and all nodes between the cloud and edge terminals.
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., product management, senior vice President of Keith Kressin said: "Qualcomm ® Xiao dragon ™ mobile platform to provide more than 1 billion user terminal leading AI acceleration.Our new Qualcomm Cloud AI 100 accelerator will set a new benchmark for AI inference processors in today's industry data centers -- processors that implement AI inference processing in any combination of CPU, GPU, and/or FPGA.In addition, Qualcomm Technologies is currently in a position to support complete cloud-to-edge AI solutions, all of which can be connected to 5G with high speed and low latency advantages.
In addition, Qualcomm Technologies provides developers with a complete set of tools and frameworks for every cloud-to-edge AI solution.Driving the ecosystem in this distributed AI model will help create a richer experience for end users, including personal assistants that support natural language processing and translation, advanced image search, and personalized content and recommendations.
Qualcomm Cloud AI 100 can provide:
Compared with the most advanced AI reasoning solution in the industry, the performance per watt is improved by more than 10 times
New energy efficient chip designed to handle AI reasoning workloads
7 nanometer process technology, support more powerful performance and power consumption advantages
Support industry-leading software stacks including PyTorch, Glow, TensorFlow, Keras and ONNX
Venky Veeraraghavan, project manager of Microsoft Azure partners, said: "" Microsoft's vision of AI from cloud to edge highlights the benefits of distributed intelligence, and Qualcomm Technologies and Microsoft are continuing to work together in multiple areas." "
The Qualcomm Cloud AI 100 is expected to begin sampling to customers in the second half of 2019.
- 1.Qualcomm is aiming to take on standard nvidia and Intel with its Cloud AI 100 reasoning chip
- 2.Qualcomm AI 100 AI reasoning chip was born, claiming to disrupt the cloud
- 3.Qualcomm will launch the new Snapdragon flagship processor chip
- 4.Qualcomm High-performance chip_ Snapdragon 710 mobile platform released
- 5.Qualcomm Cellular Solution is suitable for PC5-based direct communications.
- 6.Processors bring premium-tier features to smartphones.
- 7.Reference Designs and SoC support wearable devices.
- 8.Quad- and Octa-Core Chipsets integrate 5-mode global LTE.
- 9.Processor Chipsets feature integrated 4G LTE World Mode.
- 10.Chipset supports carrier-grade multi-room HD streaming.
- PM6000 CD90-V2373
- MSM7627 00C