Infineon and Tencent Cloud Join Hands to Advance Intelligent Building Solutions
Published time: 2019-07-09
Infineon Technologies and Tencent Cloud will collaborate in the field of intelligent buildings to create more environmentally friendly and safer future buildings through efficient and sustainable project development.
As a provider of innovative sensors and security solutions, Infineon will support the development of intelligent buildings in Tencent's Intelligent Building Systems program and other cloud solutions from Tencent. Tencent Cloud will use solutions including Infineon's smart downlights and integrate Infineon's leading sensors (such as XENSIVTM radar technology) into Tencent's intelligent building systems. The smart downlight system meets the customer's need for human flow monitoring without the need to change infrastructure or interior design. By using 24GHz XENSIVTM radar technology, it can count the flow of people under the lamp head and adjust the intensity of the light according to the flow of people, thus improving energy efficiency.
In addition, the two companies plan to promote human-computer interaction (HMI) in the smart building sector through other activities, such as smart lighting, smart speakers, or sensors with AI capabilities.
Wan Chao, vice president of Tencent Cloud, said: "Infineon is one of the world's leading semiconductor manufacturers. Its technologies and solutions that make life easier, safer and more environmentally friendly are exactly what Tencent's intelligent building systems require. We are excited to work with Infineon to explore new possibilities and further drive growth in the fast-growing smart building market."
Andreas Urschitz, President of Infineon's Power Management and Diversified Markets Division, said: "Digitalization is driving the transformation of all walks of life. The smart building sector has great potential for innovation and sustainable growth. By joining forces with Tencent Cloud, we look forward to being able to advance even more. Innovate and build smart building solutions for the future to enhance the visitor experience, reduce operating costs and achieve sustainable development goals."
- 1.Infineon and Tencent Cloud Join Hands to Advance Intelligent Building Solutions
- 2.Infineon introduces 3D image sensor solutions for the mobile device market
- 3.Introduction of NPN Signal Transistor-MMBT3904
- 4.Everything about N-channel hexfet power mosfet-IRF3205
- 5.Infineon’s Product_XMC4500
- 6.Infineon revolutionary technology _CoolSiC? MOSFET and released 1200V CoolSiC Schottky Diodes
- 7.130W dimmable constant current LED driver_Infineon's ICL5102
- 8.INFINEON CoolSETTM Family: Generation 5 Fixed Frequency 700 V/800 V CoolSETTM Released
- 9.Industry 4.0: Welcome to the smart factory
- 10.Infineon XMC4000 speeds up Functional Safety development of industrial applications
IC MCU 8BIT 38TSSOP >
DC/DC Switching Regulators 1.8A DC/DC St >
SCRs PCT 1600V 930A >
N-Channel MOSFETs (>500V…900V); VDS (ma >
SLE 88CFX4000P VQFN10Infineon
32-bit Microcontrollers - MCU 32-Bit Sec >
SAF-XC888-6FFI 5V ACInfineon
Diode Bridges with BC and NTC (AC-Switch >
- SAF-C505CA-TM CA
- RRT121 017
- ROP 101 1166/1R1B
- PTFB093608FV V1
- PMB8761 V3.14
- PMB2240-V1.6 A
- PEB24902H 1.1V
- IPB120N06N G
- IF.BC858C E6327
- BTS441T G
- BAS16 B5003