Freescale MPL3115A2 provides high accuracy pressure and height data
Published time: 2019-04-10
All the data collected in this design are original sensor data, which have not been processed by algorithm, so you need to process the data by algorithm
Freescale MPL3115A2 provides high-precision pressure and height data, adjustable sampling rate, ultra-low power consumption, intelligent function and no need for data processing and other characteristics, suitable for mobile devices, medical and security applications.The intelligent functions of the MPL3115A2 pressure sensor include digital output, two automatic wake-up interrupts, minimum/maximum threshold detection and autonomous data acquisition.
The MPL3115A2 pressure sensor can process sensor data by itself, reducing the need for communication with the host and reducing the use frequency of the microcontroller (MCU).
The MPL3115A2 employs MEMS pressure sensors and an I2C interface to provide accurate pressure/height and temperature data.The sensor output is digitized by a high-resolution 24-bit ADC.Internal processing removes the compensation task from the host MCU system.Multiple programmable, energy-saving, interrupt, and autonomous data acquisition modes are available, including program acquisition cycle time, and polls show only one mode.The typical active power supply current is 40m per measurement and the second stable output resolution is 30cm.The pressure can be resolved with the output in fractions of a PASCAL, and the height can be resolved in fractions of a meter.The MPL3115A2 provide a 5 mm 3 mm, 1.1 mm in diameter of the LGA package and specified operation from to 40 ° C to 85 ° C.The package is covered with a stainless steel cover that is certified lead-free.
- 1.Freescale MPL3115A2 provides high accuracy pressure and height data
- 2. NXP Smart Sensing Amplifier Turns Smartphone Speaker Into Microphone, Vibration Sensor with Superior Audio Performance
- 3.Finding Innovation in Old Places – Freescale Produces the First Record Album on a Silicon Wafer
- 4.High-Efficiency PMIC bolsters Freescale i.MX 6SoloLite processors.
- 5.Wireless development board supports Freescale Freedom platform
- 6.Freescale Semiconductor i.MX28 ARM9 Applications Processors
- 7.Freescale Semiconductor MCF51AG 32-Bit ColdFire Microcontrollers
- 8.Freescale MC13224V ZigBee Platform-in-Package
- 9.Freescale Semiconductor Kinetis Cortex?-M4 Microcontrollers
- 10.Freescale Semiconductor i.MX28 ARM9 Applications Processors
16-bit Microcontrollers - MCU POR -40 C >
16-bit Microcontrollers - MCU Watchdog O >