Diodes introduces an LED/LCD boost controller with a maximum input of 40V
Published time: 2019-05-15
Diodes (Nasdaq: DIOD) introduces the AL3353 LED/LCD booster with a maximum input of 40V for all types of applications requiring constant voltage or current. Drive the display and backlight at 100:1 dimming ratio.Ideal for backlight drives for LCD TVS, LCD displays, flat panel displays, and LED drives for commercial lighting applications.
The AL3353 is a multifunction booster controller with a wide 9V to 40V input voltage that can be easily adapted to a variety of common supply voltages, such as 12V, 24V and 36V, without the need for additional configuration or worry about efficiency loss.The AL3353 is also fully integrated with proprietary circuit protection.
By using Diodes dynamic linear compensation technology with offset elimination truncated circuit, AL3353 can maintain the linearity of temperature and process changes.The patent-pending technology takes digital PWM input and converts it into an internal analog signal to control dimming, which can range from 1% to 100%, or a ratio of 100:1.This technology provides a wider dimming range than most current booster drives for this application space.
In addition to a wide input voltage range and excellent dimming capabilities, the AL3353 has comprehensive protection designed for targeted applications, including diode and inductor short circuit protection, LED cathode short circuit grounding protection, LED open circuit protection and power MOSFET overcurrent protection.Other protections include undervoltage locking, output overvoltage and overheat protection, and VOUT short circuit protection.
The package provided by AL3353 is so-8.
- 1.Diodes introduces an LED/LCD boost controller with a maximum input of 40V
- 2.Diodes focus automotive LED lighting to introduce automotive electronics AL5816Q linear LED controller
- 3.New I/O Expander from Diodes Incorporated-PI4IOE5V6416
- 4.Diodes Incorporated introduced the AP72200_DC-DC converter with integrated H-Bridge MOSFETs
- 5.Diodes releases 400V Linear Regulator for Stable LED Current in a Small Package
- 6.Diodes Incorporated Introduces High-Accuracy, Single-Chip Protection IC for 1-Cell Li+ Battery Packs
- 7.Hyper-Fast Rectifier from Diodes Incorporated Offers 600V 8A Performance for Power-Factor
- 8.Diodes Inc. 30V & Asymmetric Dual N-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFETs
- 9.Diodes Inc. DMP1245UFCL 12V P-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET
- 10.Diodes Inc. Adjustable Precision Shunt Regulators
LED Lighting Drivers PFC Offline LED Dri >
MOSFET Transistor LED Driver SOT89 T&R 1 >
Current & Power Monitors & Regulators Lo >
Transistors Bipolar - BJT NPN Super323 >
Transistors Bipolar - BJT - >
Darlington Transistors NPN Darlington >
Digital Transistors - >
Linear Regulators - Standard - >
Zener Diodes 500MW 12V >
3.0A ULTRA-FAST RECTIFIER >
Rectifiers 1.5A 50V >
Zener Diodes 5.1V 1W >
TVS UNI-DIR 15V 500W DO-15 >
10A BRIDGE RECTIFIER,Bridge Rectifiers 1 >