AD7616BSTZ ata Conversion ICs
Published time: 2019-06-15
The AD7616 is a 16-bit, DAS that supports dual simultaneous sampling of 16 channels. The AD7616 operates from a single 5 V supply and can accommodate ±10 V, ±5 V, and ±2.5 V true bipolar input signals while sampling at throughput rates up to 1 MSPS per channel pair with 90.5 dB SNR. Higher SNR performance can be achieved with the on-chip oversampling mode (92 dB for an oversampling ratio (OSR) of 2).
16-channel, dual, simultaneously sampled inputs Independently selectable channel input ranges
True bipolar: ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2.5
V Single 5 V analog supply and 2.3 V to 3.6 V VDRIVE supply Fully integrated data acquisition solution
Analog input clamp protection
Input buffer with 1 MΩ analog input impedance
First-order antialiasing analog filter
On-chip accurate reference and reference buffer
Dual 16-bit successive approximation register (SAR) ADC
Throughput rate: 2 × 1 MSPS
Oversampling capability with digital filter
Flexible sequencer with burst mode
Flexible parallel/serial interface
Optional cyclic redundancy check (CRC) error checking
92 dB SNR at 500 kSPS (2× oversampling)
90.5 dB SNR at 1 MSPS
−103 dB THD
±1 LSB INL (typical), ±0.99 LSB DNL (maximum)
8 kV ESD rating on analog input channels
On-chip self detect function
80-lead LQFP package
Alternatives ata Conversion ICs
1.Power line monitoring
3.Multiphase motor control
4.nstrumentation and control systems
5.Data acquisition systems (DASs)
- 1.How to judge the quality of electronic components on the circuit board
- 2.After the ams layout, the smartphone era, what is the next decade?
- 3.System temperature monitoring method analysis
- 4.Mentor launches AI HLS development kit and updates Calibre's AI capabilities
- 5.XP Power introduces two new AC-DC power supply series to provide BF insulation
- 6.AMD's ambitions in the embedded processor market
- 7.Vishay launches new ambient light sensor for smart watches and sports bracelets
- 8.Diodes Introduces USB Type-CTM Multimedia Port Switcher
- 9.What types of gas sensors are available?
- 10.Infineon and Tencent Cloud Join Hands to Advance Intelligent Building Solutions
- 11.7 major misunderstandings of self-driving cars
- 12.Can the inverter replace the PLC in practical applications?
- 13.Can RF technology effectively prevent credit card fraud?
- 14.Introduction to several methods commonly used for circuit board maintenance
- 15.What is the role of the reactor?