SD Video Filter Amplifiers-ADA4432-1
Published time: 2018-12-25
The ADA4432-1 is a single-ended output fully integrated video reconstruction filter that combines overvoltage protection (short-to-battery [STB] protection) and short-to-ground (STG) protection on the outputs, with excellent video specifications and low power consumption. The combination of STB protection and robust ESD tolerance allows the ADA4432-1 to provide superior protection in the hostile automotive environment.
The ADA4432-1 is a single-ended input/single-ended output video filter capable of driving long back-terminated cables.
The short-to-battery protection integrated into the ADA4432-1 protects against both dc and transient overvoltage events, caused by an accidental short to a battery voltage up to 18 V. The Analog Devices, Inc., short-to-battery protection eliminates the need for large output coupling capacitors and other complicated circuits used to protect standard video amplifiers, saving space and cost.
The ADA4432-1 features a high-order filter with −3 dB cutoff frequency response at 10 MHz and 45 dB of rejection at 27 MHz. The ADA4432-1 features an internally fixed gain of 2 V/V. This makes the ADA4432-1 ideal for SD video applications, including NTSC and PAL.
The ADA4432-1 operatea on single supplies as low as 2.6 V and as high as 3.6 V while providing the dynamic range required by the most demanding video systems.
The ADA4432-1 is offered in an 8-lead, 3 mm × 3 mm LFCSP package and a 6-lead SOT-23 package. It is rated for operation over the wide automotive temperature range of −40°C to +125°C.
Appplications of ADA4432-1
Automotive rearview cameras
Automotive video electronic control units (ECUs)
Surveillance video systems
Features and Benefits of ADA4432-1
1.Qualified for automotive applications
2.Output overvoltage (short-to-battery) protection up to 18 V
3.Short-to-battery output flag for wire diagnostics
4.Output short-to-ground protection
5.Fifth-order, low-pass video filter
- 1.What software is used to draw PCB board
- 2.Dual-channel,simultaneous sampling SAR converters-AD7380 and AD7381
- 3.SD Video Filter Amplifiers-ADA4432-1
- 4.Current mode DC/DC converter-LT8361 and Evaluation Kits-DC2599A
- 5.Introduction of the ADuCM4050 MCU And Evaluation Kits
- 6.ADI release 5V,10A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher 2_LTC3310S
- 7.Analog Devices, Inc announced the Power by Linear(TM) LTM4678
- 8.Analog Devices Announced the LTC4291/LTC4292 Chipset
- 9.The Analog Devices, Inc.New Products _ ADRF5025 _Silicon SPDT Switch
- 10.ADI new product_the AD8452
Digital to Analog Converters - DAC DAC,n >
VisualDSP++ Development Software >
Precision Amplifiers 15 MHZ RAIL-TO-RAIL >
GaAs IC SPDT Reflective Switch DC-2.0 GH >
- AD7492AR BR