TDK's new Hall effect sensor programming tool
Published time: 2018-10-05
The new Magnetic Sensor Programmer (MSP) V1.0 replaces APB 1.5, forming a complete line of programming tools for Micronas products.
What is the benefits· Suitable for HAL 18xy, HAL/R 24xy, HAL 28xy and HAL/R/C 37xy series products.
· MSP V1.0 can drive high voltages and operate the latest generation of sensors with PSI5 outputs.
TDK Corporation has expanded its programming tool chain, and the Magnetic Sensor Programmer (MSP) V1.0 makes it easy to program a wide range of Micronas products.
MSP V1.0 replaces APB 1.5 and other existing programming tools, which combine USB-Programming Kit V1.01 and HAL APB V5.1.
This programmer is especially suitable for development labs. TDK now has three tools to support all Micronas programmable sensors.
MSP is suitable for all products of HAL 18xy, HAL/R 24xy, HAL 28xy, HAL/R/C 37xy, and the angle sensor products to be launched next.
These products are primarily used in position detection and angle measurement applications in automobiles, such as throttle valves, accelerator pedals, EGR valves, neutral detection, gearbox gear sensors, folding lights, and steering wheel angle applications.
In addition, in the field of industrial electronics, programmable linear sensors HAL 18xy and HAL 24xy are used for current measurement, joysticks, rocker switches, and various extended position measurement requirements.
To optimize the system performance of the above applications, a single sensor needs to be programmed.
To this end, TDK provides the corresponding hardware and software. Compared to its predecessor, MSP is able to drive higher currents and operate the latest Micronas sensors with PSI5 output.
With its RS-232 or USB interface, MSP can be easily connected to a single computer. TDK provides specialized software to support the command interface for communicating with a computer. Support for specific computer software for engineering or development purposes.
Programmable Hall sensors have special software to provide a graphical user interface based on LabViewTM.
Customers who currently use APB 1.5 can easily switch to MSP because they are compatible with previous software.
This simple programming approach provides customers with improved productivity and optimized sensor performance.
- 1.TDK new miniature with tactile feedback PowerHap ? piezoelectric actuators
- 2.TDK launches new mini 0904H014V060 and 1204H018V060 actuators
- 3.The tdk-lambda China headquarters project is located in wuxi high-tech zone
- 4.TDK implementation of new enterprise strategy to continue to force the Chinese market
- 5.World's Smallest Point-of-Load DC-DC Converter from TDK
- 6.TDK's new Hall effect sensor programming tool
- 7.TDK/EPCOS Introduced New MKP AC Capacitor B33331V Series For Filtering Applications
- 8.TDK NEW PRODUCT_Soft-termination MLCCs with low ESR and EPCOS PQvar?
- 9.TDK: Attracting the future of innovation in the name of technology
- 10.Temperature measurement up to 650 °C
CAP CER 2.2UF 35V X7R 0805 >
Ferrite cylinder 35 ohm gray >
FERRITE BEAD 120 OHM 0603 1LN >
FERRITE BEAD 70 OHM 01005 1LN >
- 0402 18PF 50V NPO 5