STMicroelectronics Releases All-in-One Online Tool
Published time: 2019-02-20
STMicroelectronics Announces All-In-One Online Tool to Simplify Motor Control Design Flow for STM32 and STM8 Microcontrollers
STMicroelectronics ST-MC-SUITE provides easy access to all resources for STM32 and STM8 microcontroller motor control application development.
The tool allows users to collect tutorials and documentation, store project settings (hardware and software), get software solution download links, including the latest X-CUBE-MCSDK package, and purchase evaluation hardware online.
Software intuitive features include an optional universal search tool or an adaptive front end that filters relevant content based on project descriptions. Documents and videos can be previewed and saved in a personalized package, and users can also download materials in zip archive format.
Before you start creating a project, you can also set up projects, select and save project content, including the appropriate software and various applicable evaluation boards (control boards and power strips), motor control kits, and inverters that can be purchased online.
Documents can be downloaded directly or added to a personalized package.
Users can save multiple project settings, compare different solutions, find the best method for each project, or manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The X-CUBE-MCSDK motor control software development kit includes a firmware library and STM32 Motor Control Workbench graphical configurator.
The latest version 5.3 adds support for the STM32G0 family of microcontrollers and includes the FreeRTOS real-time operating system.
An updated version of STM32 Motor Control Workbench gives customers direct access to firmware examples and hardware abstraction layer (HAL) and low-level (LL) APIs.
ST-MC-SUITE originally only supported BLDC (Brushless DC Motor) and PMSM (Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor) Vector Control (FOC) designs, and plans to develop more types of motors and control technologies later this year.
- 1.New STMicroelectronics BLDC Controller-STSPIN32F0B
- 2.STMicroelectronics Releases All-in-One Online Tool
- 3.STMicroelectronics Introduces Motion Sensor with Machine Learning-LSM6DSOX
- 4.Low Power High Precision Distance Measuring Miniature ToF Sensor-VL53L1X
- 5.Certified NFC Forum Type 5 Chips from STMicroelectronics,more smaller,more convenient,more safer
- 6.The Latest product_EVALSP820-XS-STMicroelectronic
- 7.STMicroelectronics Introduces Low Voltage Brushless Motor Driver STSPIN233
- 8.Invisible bike helmets from H vding rely on ST’s motion sensors and microcontrollers
- 9.STMicroelectronics Announces Timing for Fourth Quarter / Full-Year 2015 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- 10.New Intelligent Power Modules from STMicroelectronics Enable Greener and More Reliable Appliances
Schottky Diodes & Rectifiers 600V Power >
Aerospace 2 x 10 A - 45 V Schottky recti >
- MM1Z82V 6J