MaxLite JA8-certified A21 lamp receives Honorable Mention from Lighting for Tomorrow
Published time: 2017-09-16
WEST CALDWELL, N.J. (September 15, 2017) - MaxLite, a leading manufacturer of energy-efficient lighting solutions, was awarded an Honorable Mention for its Joint Appendix 8 (JA8) certified LED A21 Lamp in the 2017 Lighting for Tomorrow competition.
Winners of the awards were announced at the American Lighting Association (ALA) Conference on September 12, 2017 in Vancouver, British Columbia. The competition, which recognizes new residential lighting products that are both energy efficient and exceptional, is sponsored by the American Lighting Association (ALA), the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE), and Underwriters Laboratories (UL), as well as over a dozen energy efficiency and utility programs across the U.S. and Canada.
Certified to meet Joint Appendix 8 (JA8) of the Title 24 2016 building code requirements for the State of California, MaxLite’s dimmable LED A21 Lamp delivers soft, warm white light equivalent to that of a 100-watt incandescent bulb at 87 percent energy savings. The 17-watt lamp has an outstanding 90-plus CRI that reveals the true color of décor and objects in the surrounding environment. An easy incandescent replacement in table and floor lamps, pendants, sconces and other open household fixtures, the ENERGY STAR certified lamp features a long life of 25,000 hours at L70 standards.
“MaxLite is thrilled to have our newest A21 Lamp recognized by Lighting for Tomorrow for its superior efficiency and performance,” said MaxLite Vice President of Product Management and Engineering Greg Galluccio. “Although they are designed to meet the requirements of Title 24, MaxLite JA8-certified lamps are available to consumers in all markets as the high quality and affordable choice for creating eye-pleasing illumination in any interior application.”
Cited for its high color rendering and smooth dimming performance, the MaxLite lamp was one of four replacement lamps to be recognized in the competition. View a video of the judges’ comments at: youtu.be/nUMFVRWvKyM. The Lighting for Tomorrow awards brochure featuring the A21 lamp can be viewed here: http://lightingfortomorrow.com/projects/maxlite-ja8-certified-led-a21-lamp/.
Available in 2700K and 3000K color temperatures, the LED A21 Lamp is in stock and available for immediate purchase. To locate a MaxLite distributor or online retailer, go to MaxLite.com and click on Where To Buy. View complete product specifications at: http://www.maxlite.com/products/led-high-cri-dimmable-omni-a-lamp
To learn more about the Lighting for Tomorrow competition, go to: www.Lightingfortomorrow.com/media.
About MaxLite (www.maxlite.com)
MaxLite has been committed to providing energy-efficient lighting products since 1993. One of the first movers into LED technology in the industry, MaxLite offers an extensive line of quality, certified indoor and outdoor LED lamps and luminaires. A five-time recipient of the ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award for its industry leadership, MaxLite continues to be at the forefront of energy-efficient technologies through the innovative research and development capabilities of its New Jersey headquarters and California office.
- 1.Melexis' new generation QVGA ToF sensor chipset MLX75024 released at electronica
- 2.Take a look at the high-tech products that appeared at electronica in Munich
- 3.Intel releases XMM 8160 multimode modem to deploy 5G market
- 4.Ams releases New 1mm Low Power Micro Camera Module-NanEyeM
- 5.TI TPS7A10 Ultra Low Dropout Regulators Will Be Available In The Market
- 6.Renesas launches 100V,4A Half-Bridge N-MOSFET Driver-ISL784x4
- 7.How to choose fusible resistors and thermistors
- 8.Maxim Releases Complete Isolated RS-485 Module Transceiver_MAXM22511
- 9.ADI release 5V,10A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher 2_LTC3310S
- 10.How to choose a fixed resistor
- 11.The function of ceramic capacitor and the precautions for use
- 12.Vishay launches four new TMBS Trench MOS rectifiers
- 13.Apple Inc spends $600 million to acquire chip maker Dialog
- 14.Inspur Union Xilinx Releases FPGA AI Accelerator Card F37X with Integrated HBM2
- 15. Western Digital Releases 96-Layer 3D NAND_ iNAND MC EU321 EFD