2 MHz Transformer Driver features on-chip oscillator.
Published time: 2017-09-20
Push-pull driver delivers isolated power supply via a 3.0 V or 5 V supply
Richardson RFPD, Inc. announced today the availability and full design support capabilities for a new transformer driver from Peregrine Semiconductor Corporation.
The PE22100 is a push-pull driver for small transformers in isolated power supply applications. The new device drives the primary of a center-tapped transformer from a 3.0 V or 5 V supply to deliver an isolated power supply.
The driver consists of an on-chip oscillator with frequency set by an external capacitor. The oscillator output is divided-by-two in frequency to create anti-phase clock signals that drive two power switches. The device also contains an internal current limit and thermal cutout.
It is designed for isolated power supply applications, including isolated data acquisition, industrial automation and instrumentation, isolated gate drivers and medical equipment.
The PE22100 is manufactured on Peregrine’s UltraCMOS® process, a patented advanced form of silicon-on-insulator (SOI) technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS.
Additional key features of the PE22100 include:
- Adjustable switching frequency up to 2 MHz
- Specified for operation from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Package: 2 mm x 2 mm x 0.5 mm QFN
To find more information, or to purchase this product today online, please visit the PE22100 webpage: http://www.richardsonrfpd.com/Pages/Product-Details.aspx?productId=1246882&utm_campaign=Peregrine-PE22100&utm_source=PR&utm_medium=ProductLink The device is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find a local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support: http://www.richardsonrfpd.com/content/english/contactus/Pages/SalesSupport.aspx To learn about additional products from Peregrine, please visit the Peregrine storefront webpage: http://www.richardsonrfpd.com/content/english/aboutus/Pages/Suppliers-Storefront.aspx?supplierId=347
About Richardson RFPD
Richardson RFPD, an Arrow Electronics company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. It brings relationships with many of the industry’s top radio frequency and power component suppliers. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, Richardson RFPD’s worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide comprehensive support for customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production.
- 1.Melexis' new generation QVGA ToF sensor chipset MLX75024 released at electronica
- 2.Take a look at the high-tech products that appeared at electronica in Munich
- 3.Intel releases XMM 8160 multimode modem to deploy 5G market
- 4.Ams releases New 1mm Low Power Micro Camera Module-NanEyeM
- 5.TI TPS7A10 Ultra Low Dropout Regulators Will Be Available In The Market
- 6.Renesas launches 100V,4A Half-Bridge N-MOSFET Driver-ISL784x4
- 7.How to choose fusible resistors and thermistors
- 8.Maxim Releases Complete Isolated RS-485 Module Transceiver_MAXM22511
- 9.ADI release 5V,10A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher 2_LTC3310S
- 10.How to choose a fixed resistor
- 11.The function of ceramic capacitor and the precautions for use
- 12.Vishay launches four new TMBS Trench MOS rectifiers
- 13.Apple Inc spends $600 million to acquire chip maker Dialog
- 14.Inspur Union Xilinx Releases FPGA AI Accelerator Card F37X with Integrated HBM2
- 15. Western Digital Releases 96-Layer 3D NAND_ iNAND MC EU321 EFD