1011GN-1200V W L-Band Avionics Power Transistor comes in 55Q03 package.
Published time: 2017-12-01
Part of Microsemi’s lineup of L-band GaN power transistors for radar and avionics
Richardson RFPD, Inc. announced today the availability and full design support capabilities for the 1011GN-1200V power transistor from Microsemi Corporation.
The 1011GN-1200V is an internally-matched, common source, class AB, GaN on SiC HEMT capable of providing over 18.5 dB gain, 1200 Watts of pulsed RF output power at 32 µs, and 2% duty cycle pulse format across the 1030 to 1090 MHz band. The transistor has internal pre-match for optimal performance, and it utilizes gold metallization and eutectic attach to provide outstanding reliability and superior ruggedness.
Additional key features of the 1011GN-1200V include:
- Power gain: 20 dB (typ.)
- Drain efficiency: 75% (typ.)
- Supply voltage: 50 VDC
- Package: 55Q03
The 1011GN-1200V is part of Microsemi’s portfolio of GaN power transistors designed and optimized for radar and avionics that enable engineers to achieve the highest performance compact power amplifier designs that meet the need for smaller footprints, reduced weight, and higher power density and efficiency.
To find more information, or to purchase these products today online, please visit the Microsemi L-band Power Transistors for Radar & Avionics and 1011GN-1200V webpages. The devices are also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support: http://www.richardsonrfpd.com/content/english/contactus/Pages/SalesSupport.aspx. To learn about additional products from Microsemi, please visit the Microsemi storefront webpage: http://www.richardsonrfpd.com/content/english/aboutus/pages/Suppliers-Storefront.aspx?supplierId=290
About Richardson RFPD
Richardson RFPD, an Arrow Electronics company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. It brings relationships with many of the industry’s top radio frequency and power component suppliers. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, Richardson RFPD’s worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide comprehensive support for customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. More information is available online at www.richardsonrfpd.com.
- 1.Current mode DC/DC converter-LT8361 and Evaluation Kits-DC2599A
- 2.Single-Wire 16-bit DAC simplifies smart transmitter design.
- 3. Renesas Electronics unveiled RX66T Series Microcontrollers
- 4.Texas Instruments ADS1118 16-bit ADC and Temp Sensor
- 5.Introduction of the ADuCM4050 MCU And Evaluation Kits
- 6.Microchip Technology PIC24FJ128GA310 16-Bit MCU - EXPANSION
- 7.Qualcomm will launch the new Snapdragon flagship processor chip
- 8.Microchip Technology Introduces Tiny, Low-Power MEMS Clock Generator-DSC613
- 9.Low power,high performance wireless microcontroller-NXP JN5169
- 10.Dialog Introduces nA level Current PMIC Series for Low-Power IoT Applications
- 11.Melexis' new generation QVGA ToF sensor chipset MLX75024 released at electronica
- 12.Take a look at the high-tech products that appeared at electronica in Munich
- 13.Intel releases XMM 8160 multimode modem to deploy 5G market
- 14.Ams releases New 1mm Low Power Micro Camera Module-NanEyeM
- 15.TI TPS7A10 Ultra Low Dropout Regulators Will Be Available In The Market