Microsemi Power Transistor-1011GN-1200V
Published time: 2019-03-04
Richardson RFPD, Inc. announced today the availability and full design support capabilities for the 1011GN-1200V power transistor from Microsemi Corporation.
The 1011GN-1200V is an internally-matched, common source, class AB, GaN on SiC HEMT capable of providing over 18.5 dB gain, 1200 Watts of pulsed RF output power at 32 µs, and 2% duty cycle pulse format across the 1030 to 1090 MHz band. The transistor has internal pre-match for optimal performance, and it utilizes gold metallization and eutectic attach to provide outstanding reliability and superior ruggedness.
Key features of the 1011GN-1200V
- Power gain: 20 dB (typ.)
- Drain efficiency: 75% (typ.)
- Supply voltage: 50 VDC
- Package: 55Q03
The 1011GN-1200V is part of Microsemi’s portfolio of GaN power transistors designed and optimized for radar and avionics that enable engineers to achieve the highest performance compact power amplifier designs that meet the need for smaller footprints, reduced weight, and higher power density and efficiency.
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
Maximum Power Dissipation
Device Dissipation @ 25C 2400W
Maximum Voltage and Current
Drain-Source Voltage (VDSS) 150 V
Gate-Source Voltage (VGS) -8 to +0 V
Storage Temperature (TSTG) -55 to +125 C
Operating Junction Temperature +200 C
About Richardson RFPD
Richardson RFPD, an Arrow Electronics company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. It brings relationships with many of the industry’s top radio frequency and power component suppliers. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, Richardson RFPD’s worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide comprehensive support for customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production.
Related Microsemi’s electronics components
- 1.In 2018, 2.2 million PCS were shipped annually in the business computer healthcare market, up 1.9 percent year-on-year
- 2.Lydis new MachX03D FPGA with hardware trusted root for improved security
- 3.TDK new miniature with tactile feedback PowerHap ? piezoelectric actuators
- 4.Pasternack introduces a new tunneling diode detector
- 5.Molex wins Bosch North America supplier of the year award
- 6.Renesas lost money for the first time in seven years amid mixed demand for the MCU
- 7.Power industrial robot servo control renesas electronic release RX72T series MCU
- 8.Microchip launches silicon carbide products to help build reliable high-voltage electronic devices
- 9.Melexis accumulates 1 billionth Triaxis position sensor!
- 10.Connector types and other important information
- 11.Howe technology announced the launch of the industry's leading automotive image signal processor
- 12.Toshiba Semiconductor Business Division lays off staff again
- 13.BPS ProtoBox Kits
- 14.The introduction about bi-sonic
- 15.Potentiometers meed demands of pro audio applications.