Intel chip circuit map released, 2021 release of the spoilers
Published time: 2019-05-13
At an investor conference on May 8, Intel announced that the group will launch its nvidia corp. lineup in 2021, starting with the Xe architecture, datacenter AI and GPgpu general-purpose computing acceleration card.
A 10-nanometer chip for advanced PCS will be available later this year, and a 10-nanometer chip for servers is expected early next year.
14 nanometer technology, Intel said the future will continue to expand 14 nanometer capacity to ensure market demand.
In addition, the route map released by Intel shows that Intel will successively appear with 10nm+ and 10nm++ in the next two years. After its debut in 2021, Intel will successively launch with nvidia in 2022 and nvidia in 2023.
This is also the first investor meeting hosted by Intel CEO Robert Swan since he took office. He mentioned the company's future vision and planning on behalf of Intel.
In addition to process technology, Robert Swan also raised financial targets at the conference, with Intel's revenue reaching $85 billion in three years, a sharp increase from last year's revenue of $70.8 billion.
Under former Intel CEO John krzyzewski, Intel has shifted its focus from PCS to data centers.At the conference, Intel said the company will focus on data centers from 2017 to 2021, with the goal of driving the world beyond 2021.
- 1. Intel chip circuit map released, 2021 release of the spoilers
- 2.The ninth-generation core i3 has been opened up to support the speed up technology that was once the i5
- 3.In the future, the graphics chip on the Intel graphics card may be made by samsung
- 4.Intel 14nm process continues to improve in performance and power consumption
- 5.Intel's XE graphics card may not be its own 10nm, but samsung's 5nm EUV
- 6.Intel releases new generation to strong d-1600 series processors
- 7.Intel's first 58 GBPS FPGA TRANSCEIVER BEGINS MASS PRODUCTION
- 8.Intel releases XMM 8160 multimode modem to deploy 5G market
- 9.A new class of memory and storage_Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory Announced
- 10.Intel's new eighth-generation processor is coming soon
2TB SSD DC P3500 Series PCIe 3.0, MLC 2. >
Tray 133 MHz 256K Cache P3 600EB FC PGA >
WJLXT971ALC.A4 S E001Intel
IC MPU 8-BIT 5V 16MHZ EXT 44PLCC >
8-MBIT (512K X 16, 1024K X 8) SmartVolta >
- RJ80535GC0131M SL6N8
- QG82945GM PM
- LF80537 T7300 2.00 4M 800
- LE82BQ QP30 Q35
- FW82801GR SL8KL A1
- ES80C31BH1 S F88
- AC82G45 ES
- 28F200B5T80 E