Kintex-7 FPGA 400 I/O 676FCBGA
Request for Quotation
XC7K160T-1FB676I Product Details
Xilinx® 7 series FPGAs comprise three new FPGA families that address the complete range of system requirements, ranging from low cost, small form factor, cost-sensitive, high-volume applications to ultra high-end connectivity bandwidth, logic capacity, and signal processing capability for the most demanding high-performance applications. The 7 series FPGAs include:
- Artix®-7 Family: Optimized for lowest cost and power with small form-factor packaging for the highest volume applications.
- Kintex®-7 Family: Optimized for best price-performance with a 2X improvement compared to previous generation, enabling a new class of FPGAs.
- Virtex®-7 Family: Optimized for highest system performance and capacity with a 2X improvement in system performance. Highest capability devices enabled by stacked silicon interconnect (SSI) technology.
Built on a state-of-the-art, high-performance, low-power (HPL), 28 nm, high-k metal gate (HKMG) process technology, 7 series FPGAs enable an unparalleled increase in system performance with 2.9 Tb/s of I/O bandwidth, 2 million logic cell capacity, and 5.3 TMAC/s DSP, while consuming 50% less power than previous generation devices to offer a fully programmable alternative to ASSPs and ASICs.
- Advanced high-performance FPGA logic based on real 6-input lookup table (LUT) technology configurable as distributed memory.
- 36 Kb dual-port block RAM with built-in FIFO logic for on-chip data buffering.
- High-performance SelectIO™ technology with support for DDR3 interfaces up to 1,866 Mb/s.
- High-speed serial connectivity with built-in multi-gigabit transceivers from 600 Mb/s to maximum rates of 6.6 Gb/s up to 28.05 Gb/s, offering a special low-power mode, optimized for chip-to-chip interfaces.
- A user configurable analog interface (XADC), incorporating dual 12-bit 1MSPS analog-to-digital converters with on-chip thermal and supply sensors.
- DSP slices with 25 x 18 multiplier, 48-bit accumulator, and pre-adder for high-performance filtering, including optimized symmetric coefficient filtering.
- Powerful clock management tiles (CMT), combining phase-locked loop (PLL) and mixed-mode clock manager (MMCM) blocks for high precision and low jitter.
- Integrated block for PCI Express® (PCIe), for up to x8 Gen3 Endpoint and Root Port designs.
- Wide variety of configuration options, including support for commodity memories, 256-bit AES encryption with HMAC/SHA-256 authentication, and built-in SEU detection and correction.
- Low-cost, wire-bond, lidless flip-chip, and high signal integrity flipchip packaging offering easy migration between family members in the same package. All packages available in Pb-free and selected packages in Pb option.
- Designed for high performance and lowest power with 28 nm, HKMG, HPL process, 1.0V core voltage process technology and 0.9V core voltage option for even lower power.
- Number of LABs/CLBs
- Number of Logic Elements/Cells
- Total RAM Bits
- Number of I/O
- Voltage Supply
- 0.97V ~ 1.03V
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 100??C (TJ)
- Package / Case
- 676-BBGA, FCBGA
- Supplier Device Package
- 676-FCBGA (27x27)
XC7K160T Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview
XC7K160T-1FB676I Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Item as described super fast deliver great comms A********
Estimated Delivery Time: Feb 04 - Feb 09 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that XC7K160T-1FB676I is the original manufacturer or agent of XILINX?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of XILINX original manufacturers and agents. All XILINX suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their XC7K160T-1FB676I devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of XC7K160T-1FB676I products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of XC7K160T-1FB676I chips? Including XILINX original factory information, Embedded - FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) application, XC7K160T-1FB676I pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Kintex-7 FPGAs category, or find it through AMD Xilinx, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the XILINX's XC7K160T-1FB676I price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The XILINX's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for XC7K160T-1FB676I, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of XC7K160T-1FB676I?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the XC7K160T1FB676I we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the XC7K160T-1FB676I only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of XC7K160T-1FB676I.
(3)The XC7K160T-1FB676I is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as XC7K160T-1FB676I datasheet pdf, XC7K160T pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
AMD Xilinx, Inc
- 1.About the Spartan-7 of Xilinx FPGA Family
- 2.Xilinx FPGA naming conventions
- 3.Xilinx-FPGA DNA reading method
- 4.Xilinx-7Series-FPGA high-speed transceiver use learning
- 5.FPGAs, 3D ICs, and MPSoCs suit LTE Advanced applications
- 6.Development Environment supports SoCs and MPSoCs.
XC7A35T-2CPG236I FPGA, Artix-7, MMCM, PLL, 100 I/O's, 628 MHz, 33280 Cells, 950 mV to 1...
XC7A50T-1CPG236C FPGA, Artix-7, MMCM, PLL, 150 I/O's, 464 MHz, 52160 Cells, 950 mV to 1...
XC7A50T-L1CSG324I FPGA, Artix-7, MMCM, PLL, 210 I/O's, 464 MHz, 52160 Cells, 920 mV to 9...
XC7A75T-1FGG484I FPGA, Artix-7, MMCM, PLL, 285 I/O's, 464 MHz, 75520 Cells, 950 mV to 1...
XC7A75T-1FGG676C FPGA, Artix-7, MMCM, PLL, 300 I/O's, 200 MHz, 75520 Cells, 950 mV to 1...
XC7A75T-3FGG484E FPGA Artix-7 75520 Cells 28nm (CMOS) Technology 1V 484Pin FBGA