Images are for reference only.
Virtex-6 CXT FPGA 600 I/O 1156FCBGA
Request for Quotation
XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I Product Details
Virtex®-6 FPGAs are the programmable silicon foundation for Targeted Design Platforms that deliver integrated software and hardware components to enable designers to focus on innovation as soon as their development cycle begins. Using the third-generation ASMBL™ (Advanced Silicon Modular Block) column-based architecture, the Virtex-6 family contains multiple distinct sub-families. This overview covers the devices in the LXT, SXT, and HXT sub-families. Each sub-family contains a different ratio of features to most efficiently address the needs of a wide variety of advanced logic designs. In addition to the high-performance logic fabric, Virtex-6 FPGAs contain many builtin system-level blocks. These features allow logic designers to build the highest levels of performance and functionality into their FPGAbased systems. Built on a 40 nm state-of-the-art copper process technology, Virtex-6 FPGAs are a programmable alternative to custom ASIC technology. Virtex-6 FPGAs offer the best solution for addressing the needs of high-performance logic designers, high-performance DSP designers, and high-performance embedded systems designers with unprecedented logic, DSP, connectivity, and soft microprocessor capabilities.
- Virtex-6 LXT FPGAs: High-performance logic with advanced serial connectivity
- Virtex-6 SXT FPGAs: Highest signal processing capability with advanced serial connectivity
- Virtex-6 HXT FPGAs: Highest bandwidth serial connectivity
Compatibility across sub-families
- LXT and SXT devices are footprint compatible in the same package
Advanced, high-performance FPGA Logic
- Real 6-input look-up table (LUT) technology
- Dual LUT5 (5-input LUT) option
- LUT/dual flip-flop pair for applications requiring rich register mix
- Improved routing efficiency
- 64-bit (or two 32-bit) distributed LUT RAM option per 6-input LUT
- SRL32/dual SRL16 with registered outputs option
Powerful mixed-mode clock managers (MMCM)
- MMCM blocks provide zero-delay buffering, frequency synthesis, clock-phase shifting, inputjitter filtering, and phase-matched clock division
36-Kb block RAM/FIFOs
- Dual-port RAM blocks
- Dual-port widths up to 36 bits
- Simple dual-port widths up to 72 bits
- Enhanced programmable FIFO logic
- Built-in optional error-correction circuitry
- Optionally use each block as two independent 18 Kb blocks
High-performance parallel SelectIO™ technology
- 1.2 to 2.5V I/O operation
- Source-synchronous interfacing using ChipSync™ technology
- Digitally controlled impedance (DCI) active termination
- Flexible fine-grained I/O banking
- High-speed memory interface support with integrated write-leveling capability
Advanced DSP48E1 slices
- 25 x 18, two`s complement multiplier/accumulator
- Optional pipelining
- New optional pre-adder to assist filtering applications
- Optional bitwise logic functionality
- Dedicated cascade connections
Flexible configuration options
- SPI and Parallel Flash interface
- Multi-bitstream support with dedicated fallback reconfiguration logic
- Automatic bus width detection
System Monitor capability on all devices
- On-chip/off-chip thermal and supply voltage monitoring
- JTAG access to all monitored quantities
Integrated interface blocks for PCI Express® designs
- Compliant to the PCI Express Base Specification 2.0
- Gen1 (2.5 Gb/s) and Gen2 (5 Gb/s) support with GTX transceivers
- Endpoint and Root Port capable
- X1, x2, x4, or x8 lane support per block
GTX transceivers: up to 6.6 Gb/s
- Data rates below 480 Mb/s supported by oversampling in FPGA logic.
- GTH transceivers: 2.488 Gb/s to beyond 11 Gb/s
Integrated 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet MAC block
- Supports 1000BASE-X PCS/PMA and SGMII using GTX transceivers
- Supports MII, GMII, and RGMII using SelectIO technology resources
- 2500Mb/s support available
- 40 nm copper CMOS process technology
- 1.0V core voltage (-1, -2, -3 speed grades only)
- Lower-power 0.9V core voltage option (-1L speed grade only)
- High signal-integrity flip-chip packaging available in standard or Pb-free package options
- Number of LABs/CLBs
- Number of Logic Elements/Cells
- Total RAM Bits
- Number of I/O
- Voltage Supply
- 0.95V ~ 1.05V
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 100??C (TJ)
- Package / Case
- 1156-BBGA, FCBGA
- Supplier Device Package
- 1156-FCBGA (35x35)
XC6VCX130T Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview
XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Thank you very much excellent and worked great perfect thank you
Estimated Delivery Time: Feb 04 - Feb 09 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I is the original manufacturer or agent of XILINX?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of XILINX original manufacturers and agents. All XILINX suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I chips? Including XILINX original factory information, Embedded - FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) application, XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Virtex-6 FPGA category, or find it through AMD Xilinx, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the XILINX's XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The XILINX's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the XC6VCX130T1FFG1156I we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I.
(3)The XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as XC6VCX130T-1FFG1156I datasheet pdf, XC6VCX130T pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
AMD Xilinx, Inc
- 1.About the Spartan-7 of Xilinx FPGA Family
- 2.Xilinx FPGA naming conventions
- 3.Xilinx-FPGA DNA reading method
- 4.Xilinx-7Series-FPGA high-speed transceiver use learning
- 5.FPGAs, 3D ICs, and MPSoCs suit LTE Advanced applications
- 6.Development Environment supports SoCs and MPSoCs.
XC7K160T-2FB676I FPGA, Kintex-7, MMCM, PLL, 250 I/O's, 710 MHz, 162240 Cells, 970 mV to...
XC7K160T-L2FBG676E FPGA, Kintex-7, MMCM, PLL, 250 I/O's, 710 MHz, 162240 Cells, 970 mV to...
XC7S100-1FGGA484C FPGA, Spartan-7, 16000 Blocks, 102400 Macrocells, 4320Kbit RAM, 950mV ...
XC7K70T-L2FBG676E Circuit Breaker Thermal 1Pole 30A 250VAC/50VDC 2Pin
XC5VLX110-1FF1153I Virtex-5 LX FPGA 800 I/O 1153FCBGA
XC7S75-1FGGA484C Spartan-7 FPGA 338 I/O 484FCBGA