Lead Acid Cylindrical 6V 8Ah E Secondary
Request for Quotation
XC6SLX45-3FGG676C Product Details
The Spartan®-6 family provides leading system integration capabilities with the lowest total cost for high-volume applications. The thirteen-member family delivers expanded densities ranging from 3,840 to 147,443 logic cells, with half the power consumption of previous Spartan families, and faster, more comprehensive connectivity. Built on a mature 45 nm low-power copper process technology that delivers the optimal balance of cost, power, and performance, the Spartan-6 family offers a new, more efficient, dual-register 6-input lookup table (LUT) logic and a rich selection of built-in system-level blocks. These include 18 Kb (2 x 9 Kb) block RAMs, second generation DSP48A1 slices, SDRAM memory controllers, enhanced mixed-mode clock management blocks, SelectIO™ technology, poweroptimized high-speed serial transceiver blocks, PCI Express® compatible Endpoint blocks, advanced system-level power management modes, auto-detect configuration options, and enhanced IP security with AES and Device DNA protection. These features provide a lowcost programmable alternative to custom ASIC products with unprecedented ease of use. Spartan-6 FPGAs offer the best solution for high-volume logic designs, consumer-oriented DSP designs, and cost-sensitive embedded applications. Spartan-6 FPGAs are the programmable silicon foundation for Targeted Design Platforms that deliver integrated software and hardware components that enable designers to focus on innovation as soon as their development cycle begins.
- Spartan-6 LX FPGA: Logic optimized
- Spartan-6 LXT FPGA: High-speed serial connectivity
Designed for low cost
- Multiple efficient integrated blocks
- Optimized selection of I/O standards
- Staggered pads
- High-volume plastic wire-bonded packages
Low static and dynamic power
- 45 nm process optimized for cost and low power
- Hibernate power-down mode for zero power
- Suspend mode maintains state and configuration with multi-pin wake-up, control enhancement
- Lower-power 1.0V core voltage (LX FPGAs, -1L only)
- High performance 1.2V core voltage (LX and LXT FPGAs, -2, -3, and -3N speed grades)
Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO™ interface banks
- Up to 1,080 Mb/s data transfer rate per differential I/O
- Selectable output drive, up to 24 mA per pin
- 3.3V to 1.2V I/O standards and protocols
- Low-cost HSTL and SSTL memory interfaces
- Hot swap compliance
- Adjustable I/O slew rates to improve signal integrity
High-speed GTP serial transceivers in the LXT FPGAs
- Up to 3.2 Gb/s
- High-speed interfaces including: Serial ATA, Aurora, 1G Ethernet, PCI Express, OBSAI, CPRI, EPON, GPON, DisplayPort, and XAUI
- Integrated Endpoint block for PCI Express designs (LXT)
- Low-cost PCI® technology support compatible with the 33 MHz, 32- and 64-bit specification.
Efficient DSP48A1 slices
- High-performance arithmetic and signal processing
- Fast 18 x 18 multiplier and 48-bit accumulator
- Pipelining and cascading capability
- Pre-adder to assist filter applications
Integrated Memory Controller blocks
- DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and LPDDR support
- Data rates up to 800 Mb/s (12.8 Gb/s peak bandwidth)
- Multi-port bus structure with independent FIFO to reduce design timing issues
Abundant logic resources with increased logic capacity
- Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
- Efficient 6-input LUTs improve performance and minimize power
- LUT with dual flip-flops for pipeline centric applications
Block RAM with a wide range of granularity
- Fast block RAM with byte write enable
- 18 Kb blocks that can be optionally programmed as two independent 9 Kb block RAMs
Clock Management Tile (CMT) for enhanced performance
- Low noise, flexible clocking
- Digital Clock Managers (DCMs) eliminate clock skew and duty cycle distortion
- Phase-Locked Loops (PLLs) for low-jitter clocking
- Frequency synthesis with simultaneous multiplication, division, and phase shifting
- Sixteen low-skew global clock networks
Simplified configuration, supports low-cost standards
- 2-pin auto-detect configuration
- Broad third-party SPI (up to x4) and NOR flash support
- Feature rich Xilinx Platform Flash with JTAG
- MultiBoot support for remote upgrade with multiple bitstreams, using watchdog protection
Enhanced security for design protection
- Unique Device DNA identifier for design authentication
- AES bitstream encryption in the larger devices
- Faster embedded processing with enhanced, low cost, MicroBlaze™ soft processor
- Industry-leading IP and reference designs
XC6SLX4 Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview
XC6SLX45-3FGG676C Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Excellent transaction thanks!
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 10 - Jul 15 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that XC6SLX45-3FGG676C is the original manufacturer or agent of XILINX?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of XILINX original manufacturers and agents. All XILINX suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their XC6SLX45-3FGG676C devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of XC6SLX45-3FGG676C products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of XC6SLX45-3FGG676C chips? Including XILINX original factory information, FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) application, XC6SLX45-3FGG676C pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Spartan-6 FPGAs category, or find it through Xilinx, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the XILINX's XC6SLX45-3FGG676C price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The XILINX's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for XC6SLX45-3FGG676C, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of XC6SLX45-3FGG676C?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the XC6SLX453FGG676C we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the XC6SLX45-3FGG676C only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of XC6SLX45-3FGG676C.
(3)The XC6SLX45-3FGG676C is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as XC6SLX45-3FGG676C datasheet pdf, XC6SLX4 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.About the Spartan-7 of Xilinx FPGA Family
- 2.Xilinx FPGA naming conventions
- 3.Xilinx-FPGA DNA reading method
- 4.Xilinx-7Series-FPGA high-speed transceiver use learning
- 5.FPGAs, 3D ICs, and MPSoCs suit LTE Advanced applications
- 6.Development Environment supports SoCs and MPSoCs.
XC6SLX45-2FG484C FPGA Spartan®-6 Family 43661 Cells 45nm (CMOS) Technology 1.2V 484Pin ...
XC6SLX45-2FG484I FPGA Spartan®-6 Family 43661 Cells 45nm (CMOS) Technology 1.2V 484Pin ...
XC6SLX45-2FGG484I Field Programmable Gate Array, 3411 CLBs, 667MHz, 43661-Cell, CMOS, PB...
XC6SLX45-3CSG324C FPGA Spartan®-6 Family 43661 Cells 45nm (CMOS) Technology 1.2V 324Pin ...
XC6SLX45-3CSG484C FPGA Spartan®-6 Family 43661 Cells 45nm (CMOS) Technology 1.2V 484Pin ...
XC6SLX45-3CSG484I FPGA Spartan?-6 LX Family 43661 Cells 45nm Technology 1.2V 484-Pin CSB...