CONN H4 FEMALE HALF 12AWG/4mm²
Request for Quotation
XC6SLX45T-N3CSG324C Product Details
The Spartan®-6 family provides leading system integration capabilities with the lowest total cost for high-volume applications. The thirteen-member family delivers expanded densities ranging from 3,840 to 147,443 logic cells, with half the power consumption of previous Spartan families, and faster, more comprehensive connectivity. Built on a mature 45 nm low-power copper process technology that delivers the optimal balance of cost, power, and performance, the Spartan-6 family offers a new, more efficient, dual-register 6-input lookup table (LUT) logic and a rich selection of built-in system-level blocks. These include 18 Kb (2 x 9 Kb) block RAMs, second generation DSP48A1 slices, SDRAM memory controllers, enhanced mixed-mode clock management blocks, SelectIO™ technology, poweroptimized high-speed serial transceiver blocks, PCI Express® compatible Endpoint blocks, advanced system-level power management modes, auto-detect configuration options, and enhanced IP security with AES and Device DNA protection. These features provide a lowcost programmable alternative to custom ASIC products with unprecedented ease of use. Spartan-6 FPGAs offer the best solution for high-volume logic designs, consumer-oriented DSP designs, and cost-sensitive embedded applications. Spartan-6 FPGAs are the programmable silicon foundation for Targeted Design Platforms that deliver integrated software and hardware components that enable designers to focus on innovation as soon as their development cycle begins.
- Spartan-6 LX FPGA: Logic optimized
- Spartan-6 LXT FPGA: High-speed serial connectivity
Designed for low cost
- Multiple efficient integrated blocks
- Optimized selection of I/O standards
- Staggered pads
- High-volume plastic wire-bonded packages
Low static and dynamic power
- 45 nm process optimized for cost and low power
- Hibernate power-down mode for zero power
- Suspend mode maintains state and configuration with multi-pin wake-up, control enhancement
- Lower-power 1.0V core voltage (LX FPGAs, -1L only)
- High performance 1.2V core voltage (LX and LXT FPGAs, -2, -3, and -3N speed grades)
Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO™ interface banks
- Up to 1,080 Mb/s data transfer rate per differential I/O
- Selectable output drive, up to 24 mA per pin
- 3.3V to 1.2V I/O standards and protocols
- Low-cost HSTL and SSTL memory interfaces
- Hot swap compliance
- Adjustable I/O slew rates to improve signal integrity
High-speed GTP serial transceivers in the LXT FPGAs
- Up to 3.2 Gb/s
- High-speed interfaces including: Serial ATA, Aurora, 1G Ethernet, PCI Express, OBSAI, CPRI, EPON, GPON, DisplayPort, and XAUI
- Integrated Endpoint block for PCI Express designs (LXT)
- Low-cost PCI® technology support compatible with the 33 MHz, 32- and 64-bit specification.
Efficient DSP48A1 slices
- High-performance arithmetic and signal processing
- Fast 18 x 18 multiplier and 48-bit accumulator
- Pipelining and cascading capability
- Pre-adder to assist filter applications
Integrated Memory Controller blocks
- DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and LPDDR support
- Data rates up to 800 Mb/s (12.8 Gb/s peak bandwidth)
- Multi-port bus structure with independent FIFO to reduce design timing issues
Abundant logic resources with increased logic capacity
- Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
- Efficient 6-input LUTs improve performance and minimize power
- LUT with dual flip-flops for pipeline centric applications
Block RAM with a wide range of granularity
- Fast block RAM with byte write enable
- 18 Kb blocks that can be optionally programmed as two independent 9 Kb block RAMs
Clock Management Tile (CMT) for enhanced performance
- Low noise, flexible clocking
- Digital Clock Managers (DCMs) eliminate clock skew and duty cycle distortion
- Phase-Locked Loops (PLLs) for low-jitter clocking
- Frequency synthesis with simultaneous multiplication, division, and phase shifting
- Sixteen low-skew global clock networks
Simplified configuration, supports low-cost standards
- 2-pin auto-detect configuration
- Broad third-party SPI (up to x4) and NOR flash support
- Feature rich Xilinx Platform Flash with JTAG
- MultiBoot support for remote upgrade with multiple bitstreams, using watchdog protection
Enhanced security for design protection
- Unique Device DNA identifier for design authentication
- AES bitstream encryption in the larger devices
- Faster embedded processing with enhanced, low cost, MicroBlaze™ soft processor
- Industry-leading IP and reference designs
|Number of LABs/CLBs||3411||Mounting Type||Surface Mount|
|Number of Logic Elements/Cells||43661||Operating Temperature||0??C ~ 85??C (TJ)|
|Total RAM Bits||2138112||Package / Case||324-LFBGA, CSPBGA|
|Number of I/O||190||Supplier Device Package||324-CSPBGA (15x15)|
|Voltage Supply||1.14V ~ 1.26V|
XC6SLX4 Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview
XC6SLX45T-N3CSG324C Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 03 - Dec 08 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.About the Spartan-7 of Xilinx FPGA Family
- 2.Xilinx FPGA naming conventions
- 3.Xilinx-FPGA DNA reading method
- 4.Xilinx-7Series-FPGA high-speed transceiver use learning
- 5.FPGAs, 3D ICs, and MPSoCs suit LTE Advanced applications
- 6.Development Environment supports SoCs and MPSoCs.
XC6SLX150-N3FG900C FPGA Spartan-6 LX 147443 Cells 45nm Technology 1.2V
STM32F429ZIT6 ARM MCU, High Performance, STM32 Family STM32F4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, 32bit
BTT60302EKAXUMA1 Power Load Switch, AEC-Q100, High Side, 2 Outputs, 28 V, 56 A/0.032 ohm out, SOIC-14
VSC3172XJN-32 Analog & Digital Crosspoint ICs 3.5 Gbps 72x72 Asynchronous Crosspoint Switch
VSC3172XJN-12 Analog & Digital Crosspoint ICs 11.5 Gbps 72x72 Crosspoint Switch Pb-free
BTT6030-2EKA Smart High-Side Power Switch with current limit