Images are for reference only.
Virtex-5 LX FPGA 800 I/O 1153FCBGA
Request for Quotation
XC5VLX110-1FF1153I Product Details
Using the second generation ASMBL™ (Advanced Silicon Modular Block) column-based architecture, the Virtex-5 family contains five distinct platforms (sub-families), the most choice offered by any FPGA family. Each platform contains a different ratio of features to address the needs of a wide variety of advanced logic designs. In addition to the most advanced, high-performance logic fabric, Virtex-5 FPGAs contain many hard-IP system level blocks, including powerful 36-Kbit block RAM/FIFOs, second generation 25 x 18 DSP slices, SelectIO™ technology with built-in digitally-controlled impedance, ChipSync™ source-synchronous interface blocks, system monitor functionality, enhanced clock management tiles with integrated DCM (Digital Clock Managers) and phase-locked-loop (PLL) clock generators, and advanced configuration options. Additional platform dependant features include power-optimized high-speed serial transceiver blocks for enhanced serial connectivity, PCI Express® compliant integrated Endpoint blocks, tri-mode Ethernet MACs (Media Access Controllers), and high-performance PowerPC® 440 microprocessor embedded blocks. These features allow advanced logic designers to build the highest levels of performance and functionality into their FPGA-based systems. Built on a 65-nm state-of-the-art copper process technology, Virtex-5 FPGAs are a programmable alternative to custom ASIC technology. Most advanced system designs require the programmable strength of FPGAs. Virtex-5 FPGAs offer the best solution for addressing the needs of high-performance logic designers, high-performance DSP designers, and high-performance embedded systems designers with unprecedented logic, DSP, hard/soft microprocessor, and connectivity capabilities. The Virtex-5 LXT, SXT, TXT, and FXT platforms include advanced high-speed serial connectivity and link/transaction layer capability
Five platforms LX, LXT, SXT, TXT, and FXT
- Virtex-5 LX: High-performance general logic applications
- Virtex-5 LXT: High-performance logic with advanced serial connectivity
- Virtex-5 SXT: High-performance signal processing applications with advanced serial connectivity
- Virtex-5 TXT: High-performance systems with double density advanced serial connectivity
- Virtex-5 FXT: High-performance embedded systems with advanced serial connectivity
- LXT, SXT, and FXT devices are footprint compatible in the same package using adjustable voltage regulators
Most advanced, high-performance, optimal-utilization, FPGA fabric
- Real 6-input look-up table (LUT) technology
- Dual 5-LUT option
- Improved reduced-hop routing
- 64-bit distributed RAM option
- SRL32/Dual SRL16 option
Powerful clock management tile (CMT) clocking
- Digital Clock Manager (DCM) blocks for zero delay buffering, frequency synthesis, and clock phase shifting
- PLL blocks for input jitter filtering, zero delay buffering, frequency synthesis, and phase-matched clock division
36-Kbit block RAM/FIFOs
- True dual-port RAM blocks
- Enhanced optional programmable FIFO logic
- True dual-port widths up to x36
- Simple dual-port widths up to x72
- Built-in optional error-correction circuitry
- Optionally program each block as two independent 18-Kbit blocks
High-performance parallel SelectIO technology
- 1.2 to 3.3V I/O Operation
- Source-synchronous interfacing using ChipSync™ technology
- Digitally-controlled impedance (DCI) active termination
- Flexible fine-grained I/O banking
- High-speed memory interface support
Advanced DSP48E slices
- 25 x 18, two’s complement, multiplication
- Optional adder, subtracter, and accumulator
- Optional pipelining
- Optional bitwise logical functionality
- Dedicated cascade connections
Flexible configuration options
- SPI and Parallel FLASH interface
- Multi-bitstream support with dedicated fallback reconfiguration logic
- Auto bus width detection capability
System Monitoring capability on all devices
- On-chip/Off-chip thermal monitoring
- On-chip/Off-chip power supply monitoring
- JTAG access to all monitored quantities
Integrated Endpoint blocks for PCI Express Designs
- LXT, SXT, TXT, and FXT Platforms
- Compliant with the PCI Express Base Specification 1.1
- X1, x4, or x8 lane support per block
- Works in conjunction with RocketIO™ transceivers
Tri-mode 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet MACs
- LXT, SXT, TXT, and FXT Platforms
- RocketIO transceivers can be used as PHY or connect to external PHY using many soft MII (Media Independent Interface) options
RocketIO GTP transceivers 100 Mb/s to 3.75 Gb/s
- LXT and SXT Platforms
RocketIO GTX transceivers 150 Mb/s to 6.5 Gb/s
- TXT and FXT Platforms
PowerPC 440 Microprocessors
- FXT Platform only
- RISC architecture
- 7-stage pipeline
- 32-Kbyte instruction and data caches included
- Optimized processor interface structure (crossbar)
- 65-nm copper CMOS process technology
- 1.0V core voltage
- High signal-integrity flip-chip packaging available in standard or Pb-free package options
- Number of LABs/CLBs
- Number of Logic Elements/Cells
- Total RAM Bits
- Number of I/O
- Voltage Supply
- 0.95V ~ 1.05V
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 100??C (TJ)
- Package / Case
- 1153-BBGA, FCBGA
- Supplier Device Package
- 1153-FCBGA (35x35)
XC5VLX110 Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview
XC5VLX110-1FF1153I Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Todo muy bien y correcto
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 08 - Jul 13 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that XC5VLX110-1FF1153I is the original manufacturer or agent of XILINX?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of XILINX original manufacturers and agents. All XILINX suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their XC5VLX110-1FF1153I devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of XC5VLX110-1FF1153I products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of XC5VLX110-1FF1153I chips? Including XILINX original factory information, Embedded - FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) application, XC5VLX110-1FF1153I pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Virtex-5 FPGA category, or find it through Xilinx, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the XILINX's XC5VLX110-1FF1153I price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The XILINX's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for XC5VLX110-1FF1153I, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of XC5VLX110-1FF1153I?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the XC5VLX1101FF1153I we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the XC5VLX110-1FF1153I only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of XC5VLX110-1FF1153I.
(3)The XC5VLX110-1FF1153I is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as XC5VLX110-1FF1153I datasheet pdf, XC5VLX110 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.About the Spartan-7 of Xilinx FPGA Family
- 2.Xilinx FPGA naming conventions
- 3.Xilinx-FPGA DNA reading method
- 4.Xilinx-7Series-FPGA high-speed transceiver use learning
- 5.FPGAs, 3D ICs, and MPSoCs suit LTE Advanced applications
- 6.Development Environment supports SoCs and MPSoCs.
XC7K160T-1FF676I FPGA, Kintex-7, MMCM, PLL, 250 I/O's, 625 MHz, 162240 Cells, 970 mV to...
XC7K160T-2FB676I FPGA, Kintex-7, MMCM, PLL, 250 I/O's, 710 MHz, 162240 Cells, 970 mV to...
XC7K160T-L2FBG676E FPGA, Kintex-7, MMCM, PLL, 250 I/O's, 710 MHz, 162240 Cells, 970 mV to...
XC7S100-1FGGA484C FPGA, Spartan-7, 16000 Blocks, 102400 Macrocells, 4320Kbit RAM, 950mV ...
XC7K70T-L2FBG676E Circuit Breaker Thermal 1Pole 30A 250VAC/50VDC 2Pin
XC7S75-1FGGA484C Spartan-7 FPGA 338 I/O 484FCBGA