FPGA Spartan®-3E Family 100K Gates 2160 Cells 572MHz 90nm (CMOS) Technology 1.2V
Request for Quotation
XC3S100E-4TQG144C Product Details
The Spartan®-3E family of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) is specifically designed to meet the needs of high volume, cost-sensitive consumer electronic applications. The five-member family offers densities ranging from 100,000 to 1.6 million system gates, as shown in Table 1.
The Spartan-3E family builds on the success of the earlier Spartan-3 family by increasing the amount of logic per I/O, significantly reducing the cost per logic cell. New features improve system performance and reduce the cost of configuration. These Spartan-3E FPGA enhancements, combined with advanced 90 nm process technology, deliver more functionality and bandwidth per dollar than was previously possible, setting new standards in the programmable logic industry.
Because of their exceptionally low cost, Spartan-3E FPGAs are ideally suited to a wide range of consumer electronics applications, including broadband access, home networking, display/projection, and digital television equipment.
The Spartan-3E family is a superior alternative to mask programmed ASICs. FPGAs avoid the high initial cost, the lengthy development cycles, and the inherent inflexibility of conventional ASICs. Also, FPGA programmability permits design upgrades in the field with no hardware replacement necessary, an impossibility with ASICs.
Table 1: Summary of Spartan-3E FPGA AttributesDeviceSystem GatesEquivalent Logic CellsCLB Array (One CLB = Four Slices)Distributed RAM bits(1)Block RAM bits(1)Dedicated MultipliersDCMsMaximum User I/O
I/O PairsRowsColumnsTotal CLBsTotal SlicesXC3S100E100K2,160221624096015K72K4210840XC3S250E250K5,50834266122,44838K216K12417268XC3S500E500K10,47646341,1644,65673K360K20423292XC3S1200E1200K19,51260462,1688,672136K504K288304124XC3S1600E1600K33,19276583,68814,752231K648K368376156
• SelectIO™ signaling
- Up to 633 I/O pins
- Eighteen single-ended signal standards
- Eight differential signal standards including LVDS
- Double Data Rate (DDR) support
• Logic resources
- Abundant logic cells with shift register capability
- Wide multiplexers
- Fast look-ahead carry logic
- Dedicated 18 x 18 multipliers
- JTAG logic compatible with IEEE 1149.1/1532
• SelectRAM™ hierarchical memory
- Up to 1,728 Kbits of total block RAM
- Up to 432 Kbits of total distributed RAM
• Digital Clock Manager (four DCMs)
- Clock skew elimination
- Frequency synthesis
- High-resolution phase shifting
- Flip Flops LUTs /
- Logic Cells Equivalen
- RAM16 / SRL16
- Distributed RAM Bits
XC3S100E Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview
XC3S100E-4TQG144C Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Perfect - extremly fast delivery. Thank you.
Estimated Delivery Time: Apr 18 - Apr 23 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that XC3S100E-4TQG144C is the original manufacturer or agent of XILINX?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of XILINX original manufacturers and agents. All XILINX suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their XC3S100E-4TQG144C devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of XC3S100E-4TQG144C products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of XC3S100E-4TQG144C chips? Including XILINX original factory information, Embedded - FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) application, XC3S100E-4TQG144C pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Spartan-3E FPGA category, or find it through Xilinx, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the XILINX's XC3S100E-4TQG144C price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The XILINX's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for XC3S100E-4TQG144C, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of XC3S100E-4TQG144C?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the XC3S100E4TQG144C we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the XC3S100E-4TQG144C only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of XC3S100E-4TQG144C.
(3)The XC3S100E-4TQG144C is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as XC3S100E-4TQG144C datasheet pdf, XC3S100E pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.About the Spartan-7 of Xilinx FPGA Family
- 2.Xilinx FPGA naming conventions
- 3.Xilinx-FPGA DNA reading method
- 4.Xilinx-7Series-FPGA high-speed transceiver use learning
- 5.FPGAs, 3D ICs, and MPSoCs suit LTE Advanced applications
- 6.Development Environment supports SoCs and MPSoCs.
XC3S1000-4FTG256C FPGA Spartan®-3 Family 1M Gates 17280 Cells 630MHz 90nm Technology 1.2...
XC3S1000-4FTG256I FPGA Spartan®-3 Family 1M Gates 17280 Cells 630MHz 90nm Technology 1.2...
XC3S1000-5FGG456C FPGA Spartan®-3 Family 1M Gates 17280 Cells 725MHz 90nm Technology 1.2...
XC3S1000-5FTG256C FPGA Spartan®-3 Family 1M Gates 17280 Cells 725MHz 90nm Technology 1.2...
XC3S100E-4CPG132C FPGA Spartan®-3E Family 100K Gates 2160 Cells 572MHz 90nm (CMOS) Techn...
XC3S100E-4TQ144C FPGA Spartan®-3E Family 100K Gates 2160 Cells 572MHz 90nm (CMOS) Techn...