XC2C256-FTG256CMS Product Details
The CoolRunner-II 128-macrocell device is designed for both high performance and low power applications. This lends power savings to high-end communication equipment and high speed to battery operated devices. Due to the low power stand-by and dynamic operation, overall system reliability is improved
This device consists of eight Function Blocks inter-connected by a low power Advanced Interconnect Matrix (AIM). The AIM feeds 40 true and complement inputs to each Function Block. The Function Blocks consist of a 40 by 56 P-term PLA and 16 macrocells which contain numerous configuration bits that allow for combinational or registered modes of operation.
Additionally, these registers can be globally reset or preset and configured as a D or T flip-flop or as a D latch. There are also multiple clock signals, both global and local product term types, configured on a per macrocell basis. Output pin configurations include slew rate limit, bus hold, pull-up, open drain and programmable grounds. A Schmitt-trigger input is available on a per input pin basis. In addition to storing macrocell output states, the macrocell registers may be configured as direct input registers to store signals directly from input pins.
Clocking is available on a global or Function Block basis. Three global clocks are available for all Function Blocks as a synchronous clock source. Macrocell registers can be individually configured to power up to the zero or one state. A global set/reset control line is also available to asynchronously set or reset selected registers during operation. Additional local clock, synchronous clock-enable, asynchronous set/reset and output enable signals can be formed using product terms on a per-macrocell or per-Function Block basis.
A DualEDGE flip-flop feature is also available on a per macrocell basis. This feature allows high performance synchronous operation based on lower frequency clocking to help reduce the total power consumption of the device.
Circuitry has also been included to divide one externally supplied global clock (GCK2) by eight different selections. This yields divide by even and odd clock frequencies.
The use of the clock divide (division by 2) and DualEDGE flip-flop gives the resultant CoolCLOCK feature
DataGATE is a method to selectively disable inputs of the CPLD that are not of interest during certain points in time.
By mapping a signal to the DataGATE function, lower power can be achieved due to reduction in signal switching.
Another feature that eases voltage translation is I/O banking. Two I/O banks are available on the CoolRunner-II 128 macrocell device that permit easy interfacing to 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, and 1.5V devices.
The CoolRunner-II 128 macrocell CPLD is I/O compatible with various JEDEC I/O standards (see Table 1). This device is also 1.5V I/O compatible with the use of Schmitt-trigger inputs.
Table 1: I/O Standards for XC2C128(1)IOSTANDARD AttributeOutput VCCIOInput VCCIOInput VREFBoard Termination Voltage VTTLVTTL3.33.3N/AN/ALVCMOS333.33.3N/AN/ALVCMOS252.52.5N/AN/ALVCMOS181.81.8N/AN/ALVCMOS15(2)1.51.5N/AN/AHSTL_18.104.22.1680.75SSTL2_22.214.171.124.25SSTL3_126.96.36.199.5
• Optimized for 1.8V systems
- As fast as 5.7 ns pin-to-pin delays
- As low as 13 μA quiescent current
• Industry’s best 0.18 micron CMOS CPLD
- Optimized architecture for effective logic synthesis.
Refer to the CoolRunner™-II family data sheet for
- Multi-voltage I/O operation — 1.5V to 3.3V
• Available in multiple package options
- 100-pin VQFP with 80 user I/O
- 144-pin TQFP with 118 user I/O
- 132-ball CP (0.5mm) BGA with 106 user I/O
- 208-pin PQFP with 173 user I/O
- 256-ball FT (1.0mm) BGA with 184 user I/O
- Pb-free available for all packages
- Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube
- RoHs Status
- Lead free / RoHS Compliant
XC2C256 Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview
XC2C256-FTG256CMS Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Despite late delivery, very good communication with the seller.++++
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 02 - Jul 07 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that XC2C256-FTG256CMS is the original manufacturer or agent of XILINX?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of XILINX original manufacturers and agents. All XILINX suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their XC2C256-FTG256CMS devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of XC2C256-FTG256CMS products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of XC2C256-FTG256CMS chips? Including XILINX original factory information, CoolRunner-II CPLD application, XC2C256-FTG256CMS pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by CoolRunner-II CPLD category, or find it through Xilinx, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the XILINX's XC2C256-FTG256CMS price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The XILINX's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for XC2C256-FTG256CMS, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of XC2C256-FTG256CMS?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the XC2C256FTG256CMS we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the XC2C256-FTG256CMS only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of XC2C256-FTG256CMS.
(3)The XC2C256-FTG256CMS is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as XC2C256-FTG256CMS datasheet pdf, XC2C256 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.About the Spartan-7 of Xilinx FPGA Family
- 2.Xilinx FPGA naming conventions
- 3.Xilinx-FPGA DNA reading method
- 4.Xilinx-7Series-FPGA high-speed transceiver use learning
- 5.FPGAs, 3D ICs, and MPSoCs suit LTE Advanced applications
- 6.Development Environment supports SoCs and MPSoCs.