Images are for reference only.
FPGA Zynq?-7000 Family 1.3M Gates 85000 Cells 28nm Technology Automotive 484-Pin CSBGA
Request for Quotation
XA7Z020-1CLG484Q Product Details
The XA Zynq-7000 family offers the flexibility and scalability of an FPGA, while providing the performance, power, and ease of use typically associated with ASICs and ASSPs. The range of devices in the XA Zynq-7000 SoC family allows designers to target cost-sensitive as well as high-performance applications from a single platform using industry-standard tools. While each device in the XA Zynq-7000 family contains the same PS, the PL and I/O resources vary between the devices.
The XA Zynq-7000 architecture enables implementation of custom logic in the PL and custom software in the PS. It allows for the realization of unique and differentiated system functions. The integration of the PS with the PL allows levels of performance that two-chip solutions (e.g., an ASSP with an FPGA) cannot match due to their limited I/O bandwidth, latency, and power budgets.
Xilinx offers a large number of soft IP for the XA Zynq-7000 family. Stand-alone and Linux device drivers are available for the peripherals in the PS and the PL. The award-winning ISE® Design Suite: System Edition development environment enables a rapid product development for software, hardware, and systems engineers. Adoption of the ARM-based PS also brings a broad range of third-party tools and IP providers in combination with Xilinx’s existing PL ecosystem. The inclusion of an application processor enables high-level operating system support, e.g., Linux. Other standard operating systems used with the Cortex-A9 processor are also available for the XA Zynq-7000 family. The PS and the PL are on separate power domains, enabling the user of these devices to power down the PL for power management if required. The processors in the PS always boot first, allowing a software centric approach for PL configuration. PL configuration is managed by software running on the CPU, so it boots similar to an ASSP.
The XA Zynq™-7000 Automotive family is based on the Xilinx® All Programmable SoC architecture. These products integrate a feature-rich dual-core ARM® Cortex™-A9 based processing system (PS) and 28 nm Xilinx programmable logic (PL) in a single device. The ARM Cortex-A9 CPUs are the heart of the PS and also include on-chip memory, external memory interfaces, and a rich set of peripheral connectivity interfaces. This highly integrated, flexible, and power-optimized solution is ideal for high computationally intensive and performance demanding applications. The automotive family focuses on automotive applications and consists of the Z-7010, Z-7020, and Z-7030 devices.
- 2.5 DMIPS/MHz per CPU
- CPU frequency: Up to 667 MHz
- Coherent multiprocessor support
- ARMv7-A architecture
- TrustZone security
- Thumb-2 instruction set
- Jazelle RCT execution Environment Architecture
- NEON media-processing engine
- Single and double precision Vector Floating Point Unit (VFPU)
- CoreSight™ technology and Program Trace Macrocell (PTM)
- Timer and Interrupts
- Three watchdog timers
- One global timer
- Two triple-timer counters
- 32 KB Level 1 4-way set-associative instruction and data caches (independent for each CPU)
- 512 KB 8-way set-associative Level 2 cache (shared between the CPUs)
- Byte-parity support
- On-Chip Memory
- On-chip boot ROM
- 256 KB on-chip RAM (OCM)
- Byte-parity support
- External Memory Interfaces
- Multiprotocol dynamic memory controller
- 16-bit or 32-bit interfaces to DDR3L, DDR3, DDR2, or LPDDR2 memories
- ECC support in 16-bit mode
- 1 GB of address space using single rank of 8-, 16-, or 32-bit-wide memories
- Static memory interfaces
- 8-bit SRAM data bus with up to 64 MB support
- Parallel NOR flash support
- ONFI1.0 NAND flash support (1-bit ECC)
- 1-bit SPI, 2-bit SPI, 4-bit SPI (quad-SPI), or two quad-SPI (8-bit) serial NOR flash
- 8-Channel DMA Controller
- Memory-to-memory, memory-to-peripheral, peripheral-to-memory, and scatter-gather transaction support
- I/O Peripherals and Interfaces
- Two 10/100/1000 tri-speed Ethernet MAC peripherals with IEEE Std 802.3 and IEEE Std 1588 revision 2.0 support
- Scatter-gather DMA capability
- Recognition of 1588 rev. 2 PTP frames
- GMII and RGMII interfaces
- Two USB 2.0 OTG peripherals, each supporting up to 12 Endpoints
- USB 2.0 compliant device IP core
- On-the-go, high-speed, full-speed, and low-speed modes support
- Intel EHCI compliant USB host
- 8-bit ULPI external PHY interface
- Two full CAN 2.0B compliant CAN bus interfaces
- CAN 2.0-A and CAN 2.0-B and ISO 118981-1 standard compliant
- External PHY interface
- Two SD/SDIO 2.0/MMC3.31 compliant controllers
- Two full-duplex SPI ports with three peripheral chip selects
- Two high-speed UARTs (up to 1 Mb/s)
- Two master and slave I2C interfaces
- GPIO with four 32-bit banks, of which up to 54 bits can be used with the PS I/O (one bank of 32b and one bank of 22b) and up to 64 bits (up to two banks of 32b) connected to the programmable logic (PL)
- Up to 54 flexible multiplexed I/O (MIO) for peripheral pin assignments
- High-bandwidth connectivity within PS and between PS and PL
- ARM AMBA AXI based
- QoS support on critical masters for latency and bandwidth control
- Programmable Logic (PL)
- Configurable Logic Blocks (CLB)
- Look-up tables (LUT)
- Cascadeable adders
- 36 Kb Block RAM
- True Dual-Port
- Up to 72 bits wide
- Configurable as dual 18 kb
- DSP Blocks
- 18 x 25 signed multiply
- 48-bit adder/accumulator
- 25-bit pre-adder
- Programmable I/O Blocks
- Supports LVCMOS, LVDS, and SSTL
- 1.2V to 3.3V I/O
- Programmable I/O delay and SerDes
- JTAG Boundary-Scan
- IEEE Std 1149.1 Compatible Test Interface
- Two 12-Bit Analog-to-Digital Converters
- On-chip voltage and temperature sensing
- Up to 17 external differential input channels
- One million samples per second maximum conversion rate
- Automotive Temperature Range
- I-Grade: Tj = –40°C to +100°C
- Q-Grade: Tj = –40°C to +125°C
- Automotive Standards
- AEC-Q100 qualification (Beyond AEC-Q100 Qualification is available upon request)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Documentation
- Serial Transceivers
- Up to 4 receivers and transmitters
- Supports up to 6.6 Gb/s data rates
- PCI Express® Block
- Root Complex and Endpoint configurations
- Supports up to Gen2 speeds
- Supports up to 4 lanes
- MCU, FPGA
- Core Processor
- Dual ARM? Cortex?-A9 MPCore? with CoreSight?
- RAM Size
- CANbus, EBI/EMI, Ethernet, I2C, MMC/SD/SDIO, SPI, UART/USART, USB OTG
- Primary Attributes
- Artix?-7 FPGA, 85K Logic Cells
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 125??C (TJ)
- Package / Case
- 484-LFBGA, CSPBGA
- Supplier Device Package
- 484-CSPBGA (19x19)
XA Zynq-7000 SoC Data Sheet: Overview
XA7Z020-1CLG484Q Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
хорошие регуляторы рабочие,до Пензы за 25 дней,хороший продавец.
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 11 - Aug 16 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that XA7Z020-1CLG484Q is the original manufacturer or agent of XILINX?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of XILINX original manufacturers and agents. All XILINX suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their XA7Z020-1CLG484Q devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of XA7Z020-1CLG484Q products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of XA7Z020-1CLG484Q chips? Including XILINX original factory information, System On Chip (SoC) application, XA7Z020-1CLG484Q pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by XA Zynq-7000 SoC category, or find it through Xilinx, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the XILINX's XA7Z020-1CLG484Q price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The XILINX's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for XA7Z020-1CLG484Q, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of XA7Z020-1CLG484Q?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the XA7Z0201CLG484Q we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the XA7Z020-1CLG484Q only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of XA7Z020-1CLG484Q.
(3)The XA7Z020-1CLG484Q is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as XA7Z020-1CLG484Q datasheet pdf, XA7Z020 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.About the Spartan-7 of Xilinx FPGA Family
- 2.Xilinx FPGA naming conventions
- 3.Xilinx-FPGA DNA reading method
- 4.Xilinx-7Series-FPGA high-speed transceiver use learning
- 5.FPGAs, 3D ICs, and MPSoCs suit LTE Advanced applications
- 6.Development Environment supports SoCs and MPSoCs.
CY8C4014SXI-421T ARM MCU, PSOC 4 Family CY8C40xx Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M0...
IS25WP128-JKLE NOR Flash Serial (SPI, Dual SPI, Quad SPI) 1.8V 128M-bit 16M x 8 8ns 8...
MP174GS AC/DC Converters 700V Non-Isolated Off-Line Regulator
VNH7070ASTR H-Bridge Motor Driver Automotive 16-Pin SO N T/R
AP6255 WiFi 11ac + Bluetooth 4.1 Module
DSC1001DL5-050.0000 MEMS OSC XO 50.0000MHZ CMOS SMD