CAN Interface IC Hi Spd CAN Transcvr 4.5V-28V
Request for Quotation
UJA1076ATW/5V0/WD Product Details
The UJA1076A core System Basis Chip (SBC) replaces the basic discrete components commonly found in Electronic Control Units (ECU) with a high-speed Controller Area Network (CAN).
The UJA1076A supports the networking applications used to control power and sensor peripherals by using a high-speed CAN as the main network interface.
The core SBC contains the following integrated devices:
- High-speed CAN transceiver, inter-operable and downward compatible with CAN transceiver TJA1042, and compatible with the ISO 11898-2 and ISO 11898-5 standards
- Advanced independent watchdog (UJA1076A/xx/WD versions)
- 250 mA voltage regulator for supplying a microcontroller; extendable with external PNP transistor for increased current capability and dissipation distribution
- Separate voltage regulator for supplying the on-board CAN transceiver
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) (full duplex)
- 2 local wake-up input ports
- Limp-home output port
In addition to the advantages gained from integrating these common ECU functions in a single package, the core SBC offers an intelligent combination of system-specific functions such as:
- Advanced low-power concept
- Safe and controlled system start-up behavior
- Detailed status reporting on system and sub-system levels
The UJA1076A is designed to be used in combination with a microcontroller that incorporates a CAN controller. The SBC ensures that the microcontroller always starts up in a controlled manner.
- Contains a full set of CAN ECU functions:
- CAN transceiver
- Scalable 3.3 V or 5 V voltage regulator delivering up to 250 mA for a microcontroller and peripheral circuitry; an external PNP transistor can be connected for better heat distribution over the PCB
- Separate voltage regulator for the CAN transceiver (5 V)
- Watchdog with Window and Timeout modes and on-chip oscillator
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) for communicating with the microcontroller
- ECU power management system
- Designed for automotive applications:
- Enhanced ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) performance
- ±8 kV ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection Human Body Model (HBM) on the CAN bus pins and the wake-up pins
- ±6 kV ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection IEC 61000-4-2 on the CAN bus pins and the wake-up pins
- ±58 V short-circuit proof CAN bus pins
- Battery and CAN bus pins are protected against transients in accordance with ISO 7637-3
- Supports remote flash programming via the CAN bus
- Small 6.1 mm × 11 mm HTSSOP32 package with low thermal resistance
- Pb-free; Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) and dark green compliant
- ISO 11898-2 and ISO 11898-5 compliant high-speed CAN transceiver
- Dedicated low dropout voltage regulator for the CAN bus:
- Independent of the microcontroller supply
- Significantly improves EMC performance
- Bus connections are truly floating when power is off
- SPLIT output pin for stabilizing the recessive bus level
- Wake-up via CAN or local wake-up pins with wake-up source detection
- 2 wake-up pins:
- WAKE1 and WAKE2 inputs can be switched off to reduce current flow
- Output signal (WBIAS) to bias the wake-up pins, selectable sampling time of 16 ms or 64 ms
- Standby mode with very low standby current and full wake-up capability; V1 active to maintain supply to the microcontroller
- Sleep mode with very low sleep current and full wake-up capability
- Safe and predictable behavior under all conditions
- Programmable watchdog with independent clock source:
- Window, Timeout (with optional cyclic wake-up) and Off modes supported (with automatic re-enable in the event of an interrupt)
- 16-bit Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) for configuration, control and diagnosis
- Global enable output for controlling safety-critical hardware
- Limp home output (LIMP) for activating application-specific ‘limp home’ hardware in the event of a serious system malfunction
- Overtemperature shutdown
- Interrupt output pin; interrupts can be individually configured to signal V1/V2 undervoltage, CAN/local wake-up and cyclic and power-on interrupt events
- Bidirectional reset pin with variable power-on reset length to support a variety of microcontrollers
- Software-initiated system reset
- Main voltage regulator V1:
- Scalable voltage regulator for the microcontroller, its peripherals and additional external transceivers
- ±2 % accuracy
- 3.3 V and 5 V versions available
- Delivers up to 250 mA and can be combined with an external PNP transistor for better heat distribution over the PCB
- Selectable current threshold at which the external PNP transistor starts to deliver current
- Undervoltage warning at 90 % of nominal output voltage and undervoltage reset at 90 % or 70 % of nominal output voltage
- Can operate at VBAT voltages down to 4.5 V (e.g. during cranking), in accordance with ISO 7637 pulse 4/4b and ISO 16750-2
- Stable output under all conditions
- Voltage regulator V2 for CAN transceiver:
- Dedicated voltage regulator for on-chip high-speed CAN transceiver
- Undervoltage warning at 90 % of nominal output voltage
- Can be switched off; CAN transceiver can be supplied by V1 or by an external voltage regulator
- Can operate at VBAT voltages down to 5.5 V (e.g. during cranking) in accordance with ISO 7637, pulse 4
- Stable output under all conditions
|Manufacturer||NXP||RoHs Status||Lead free/RoHS Compliant|
|Packing||Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube||Package/Case||32-HTSSOP|
UJA1076ATW NXP Technical Data
UJA1076ATW/5V0/WD Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 17 - Jul 22 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
UJA1076ATW/3V3WD,1 System Basis Chip, CAN Protocol, ISO 11898-2/5 Standard, 4.5V to 28V Supply, HTSSOP-32
UJA1075TW/3V3/WD:1 CAN Interface IC High Speed CAN/LIN Core SYS Basis Chip
UJA1075TW/5V0,112 CAN Interface IC High Speed CAN/LIN Core SYS Basis Chip
UJA1075TW/5V0,118 CAN Interface IC High Speed CAN/LIN Core SYS Basis Chip
UJA1075TW/5V0/WD,1 CAN Interface IC High Speed CAN/LIN Core SYS Basis Chip
UJA1075TW/5V0/WD:1 CAN Interface IC High Speed CAN/LIN Core SYS Basis Chip