TPS62410-Q1 3.6V Dual Step-Down Converter Evaluation Module
Request for Quotation
TPS62410Q1-EVM Product Details
The TPS62410Q1-EVM device is a synchronous dual step-down DC–DC converter. It provides two independent output voltage rails powered by 1-cell Li-Ion or 3-cell NiMH/NiCD batteries. The device is also suitable to operate from a standard 3.3 V or 5 V voltage rail.
With an input voltage range of 2.5 V to 6 V, the TPS62410Q1-EVM is ideal for battery powered portable applications like smart phones, PDAs, and other portable equipment.
With the EasyScale serial interface, the output voltages can be modified during operation. It therefore supports dynamic voltage scaling for low-power DSP and processors.
The TPS62410Q1-EVM operates at 2.25-MHz fixed switching frequency and enter the power-save mode operation at light load currents to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range. For low-noise applications the devices can be forced into fixed frequency PWM mode by pulling the MODE/DATA pin High. In the shutdown mode, the current consumption is reduced to 1.2 μA. The device allows the use of small inductors and capacitors to achieve a small solution size.
The TPS62410Q1-EVM operates over a free-air temperature range of –40°C to 85°C. It is available in a 10-pin leadless package (3 × 3 mm VSON)
- High Efficiency up to 95%
- VIN Range from 2.5 V to 6 V
- 2.25-MHz Fixed Frequency Operation
- Output Current 2 x 800 mA
- Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.6 V to VIN
- Optional EasyScale One-Pin Serial Interface for
Dynamic Output Voltage Adjustment
- Power-Save Mode at Light Load Currents
- 180° Out of Phase Operation
- Output Voltage Accuracy in PWM Mode ±1%
- Typical 32-μA Quiescent Current for Both
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Available in a 10-Pin VSON (3 mm × 3 mm)
|Manufacturer||TI||RoHs Status||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
|Packing||Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube||Package/Case|
TPS62410 Family Datasheet
TPS62410Q1-EVM Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jan 30 - Feb 04 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that TPS62410Q1-EVM is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their TPS62410Q1-EVM devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of TPS62410Q1-EVM products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of TPS62410Q1-EVM chips? Including TI original factory information, Semiconductors ; Power management ; DC/DC switching regulators application, TPS62410Q1-EVM pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Semiconductors ; Power management ; DC/DC switching regulators category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's TPS62410Q1-EVM price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for TPS62410Q1-EVM, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of TPS62410Q1-EVM?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the TPS62410Q1EVM we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the TPS62410Q1-EVM only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of TPS62410Q1-EVM.
(3)The TPS62410Q1-EVM is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as TPS62410Q1-EVM datasheet pdf, TPS62410 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
TPS62150AQRGTRQ1 Conv DC-DC 3V to 17V Synchronous Step Down Single-Out 0.9V to 6V 1A Automotive 16-Pin VQFN EP T/R
TPS62136RGXR 1MHz High Accuracy 3V to 17V, 4.0A Synchronous Step-Down Converter With Eco-Mode or Forced PWM
TPS7A8050DRBR Low-Noise, High-Bandwidth PSRR, 1A Low-Dropout (LDO) Linear Regulator
TPS7B6933QDCYRQ1 LDO Regulator Pos 3.3V 0.15A Automotive 4-Pin(3+Tab) SOT-223 T/R
TPS7B4253QDDARQ1 LDO Regulator Pos 1.5V to 40V 0.3A Automotive 8-Pin HSOP EP T/R
UCD7138DRST Low-Side Power MOSFET Driver With Body Diode Conduction Sensing