Digital Media Processor 529-FCBGA 0 to 90,Digital Signal Processors & Controllers (DSP, DSC) (DSP, DSC) Dig Media Proc
- Manufacturer :
- Package/Case :
- 529-BFBGA, FCBGA
- Product Categories :
- Digital Signal Processors & Controllers (DSP, DSC)
- TMS320DM648ZUT1 PDF
- RoHs Status:
Request for Quotation
TMS320DM648ZUT1 Product Details
The TMS320C64x+™ DSPs (including the TMS320DM647/TMS320DM648ZUT1 devices) are the highestperformance fixed-point DSP generation in the TMS320C6000™ DSP platform. The DM647, DM648 devices are based on the third-generation high-performance, advanced VelociTI™ very-long-instructionword (VLIW) architecture developed by Texas Instruments (TI), making these DSPs an excellent choice for digital media applications. The C64x+™ devices are upward code-compatible from previous devices that are part of the C6000™ DSP platform. The C64x™ DSPs support added functionality and have an expanded instruction set from previous devices.
Any reference to the C64x DSP or C64x CPU also applies, unless otherwise noted, to the C64x+ DSP and C64x+ CPU, respectively.
With performance of up to 8800 million instructions per second (MIPS) at a clock rate of 1.1 GHz, the C64x+ core offers solutions to high-performance DSP programming challenges. The DSP core possesses the operational flexibility of high-speed controllers and the numerical capability of array processors. The C64x+ DSP core processor has 64 general-purpose registers of 32-bit word length and eight highly independent functional units—two multipliers for a 32-bit result and six arithmetic logic units (ALUs). The eight functional units include instructions to accelerate the performance in video and imaging applications. The DSP core can produce four 16-bit multiply-accumulates (MACs) per cycle for up to 4400 million MACs per second (MMACS), or eight 8-bit MACs per cycle for up tp 8800 MMACS. For more details on the C64x+ DSP, see the TMS320C64x/C64x+ DSP CPU and Instruction Set Reference Guide (literature number SPRU732).
The devices also have application-specific hardware logic, on-chip memory, and additional on-chip peripherals similar to the other C6000 DSP platform devices. The core uses a two-level cache-based architecture. The Level 1 program cache (L1P) is a 256K-bit direct mapped cache and the Level 1 data cache (L1D) is a 256K-bit 2-way set-associative cache. The Level 2 memory/cache (L2) consists of a 4Mbit (DM648) or 2M-bit (DM647) memory space that is shared between program and data space. L2 memory can be configured as mapped memory, cache, or combinations of the two.
The peripheral set includes five configurable 16-bit video port peripherals (VP0, VP1, VP2, VP3, and VP4). These video port peripherals provide a glueless interface to common video decoder and encoder devices. The video port peripherals support multiple resolutions and video standards (e.g., CCIR601, ITUBT.656, BT.1120, SMPTE 125M, 260M, 274M, and 296M), a VCXO interpolated control port (VIC); a 1000 Mbps Ethernet Switch Subsystem with a management data input/output (MDIO) module and two SGMII ports (DM648) or one SGMII port (only DM647); a 4-bit transmit, 4-bit receive VLYNQ interface; an interintegrated circuit (I2C) bus interface; a multichannel audio serial port (McASP) with ten serializers; four 64- bit general-purpose timers each configurable as two independent 32-bit timers; a user-configurable 16-bit or 32-bit host-port interface (HPI); 32 pins for general-purpose input/output (GPIO) with programmable interrupt/event generation modes, multiplexed with other peripherals; one UART; and two glueless external memory interfaces: a synchronous and asynchronous external memory interface (EMIFA) for slower memories/peripherals, and a higher DDR2 SDRAM interface.
The video port peripherals provide a glueless interface to common video decoder and encoder devices. The video port peripherals support multiple resolutions and video standards (e.g., CCIR601, ITU-BT.656, BT.1120, SMPTE 125M, 260M, 274M, and 296M).
The video port peripherals are configurable and can support either video capture and/or video display modes. Each video port consists of two channels (A and B) with a 5120-byte capture/display buffer that is splittable between the two channels.
For more details on the video port peripherals, see the TMS320DM647/DM648 Video Port User's Guide (literature number SPRUEM1).
The management data input/output (MDIO) module continuously polls all 32 MDIO addresses to enumerate all PHY devices in the system.
The I2C and VLYNQ ports allow the device to easily control peripheral modules and/or communicate with host processors
The rich peripheral set provides the ability to control external peripheral devices and communicate with external processors. For details on each of the peripherals, see the related sections later in this document and the associated peripheral reference guides.
The devices have a complete set of development tools. These include C compilers, a DSP assembly optimizer to simplify programming and scheduling, and a Windows™ debugger interface for visibility into source code execution.
· High-Performance Digital Media Processor
-720-MHz,800-MHz,900-MHz,1.1-GHz C64x+TM Clock Rates
-1.39 ns (-720),1.25 ns(-800),1.11 ns(-900),0.91 ns(-1100) Instruction Cycle Time
-Eight 32-Bit C64x+ Instructions/Cycle
-Fully Software-Compatible With C64x/Debug
-Commercial Temperature Ranges(-720,-900, and-1100 only)
-Extended Temperature Ranges (-800 only)
-Industrial Temperature Ranges(-720,-900, and-1100 only)
·VelociTl.2TM Extensions to VelociTITM Advanced Very-Long-Instruction-Word(VLIW) TMS320C64x+TM DSP Core
-Eight Highly Independent Functional Units With VelociTl.2 Extensions:
Six ALUs(32-/40-Bit), Each Supports Single 32-bit, Dual 16-bit, or Quad 8-bit Arithmetic per Clock Cycle
Two Multipliers Support Four 16x 16-bit Multiplies(32-bit Results) per Clock Cycle or Eight 8x 8-bit Multiplies(16- Bit Results) per Clock Cycle
-Load-Store Architecture With Non-Aligned Support
-6432-bit General-Purpose Registers
-Instruction Packing Reduces Code Size
-All Instructions Conditional
-Additional C64x+TM Enhancements
Protected Mode Operation
Exceptions Support for Error Detection and Program Redirection
Hardware Support for Modulo Loop Auto-Focus Module Operation
·C64x+ Instruction Set Features
-Byte-Addressable (8-/16-/32-/64-bit Data)
-8-bit Overflow Protection
-Bit-Field Extract, Set, Clear
-Normalization, Saturation, Bit-Counting
-VelociTl.2 Increased Orthogonality
Compact 16-bit Instructions
Additional Instructions to Support Complex Multiplies
·C64x+ L1/L2 Memory Architecture
-256K-bit(32K-byte)L1P Program RAM/Cache[ Direct Mapped]
-256K-bit (32K-byte)L1D Data RAM/Cache [2-Way Set-Associative]
-2M-bit/256K-byte (DM647) or 4M-Bit/512K-byte)(DM648)L2 Unified Mapped RAM/Cache[ Flexible Allocation]
· Supports Little Endian Mode Only
· Five Configurable Video Ports
-Providing a Glueless I/F to Common Video Decoder and Encoder Devices
-Supports Multiple Resolutions/Video Standards
· VCxo Interpolated Control Port(VIC)
-Supports Audio/Video Synchronization
· External Memory Interfaces (EMIFs)
-32-Bit DDR2 SDRAM Memory Controller With 512M-Byte Address Space(1.8-V /O)
-Asynchronous 16-Bit Wide EMIF(EMIFA)
· Up to 128M-Byte Total Address Reach
· 64M-Byte Address Reach per CE Space
-Glueless Interface to Asynchronous Memories(SRAM, Flash, and EEPROM)
-Synchronous Memories(SBSRAM and ZBT SRAM)
-Supports Interface to Standard Sync Devices and Custom Logic(FPGA, CPLD, ASICs, etc.)
· Enhanced Direct-Memory-Access(EDMA) Controller(64Independent Channels)
· 3-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Subsystem Four
· 64-Bit General-Purpose Timers(Each Configurable as Two 32-Bit Timers)
· One UART(With RTS and CTS Flow Control)
· One 4-wire Serial Port Interface(SPl) With Two Chip-Selects
· Master/Slave Inter-Integrated Circuit(12C BusTM)
· Multichannel Audio Serial Port(McASP)
-Ten Serializers and SPDIF(DIT) Mode
· 16/32-Bit Host-Port Interface(HPI)
· Advanced Event Triggering (AET) Compatible
· 32-Bit 33-/66-MHz,3.3-V Peripheral Component Interconnect(PCI) Master/Slave Interface Conforms to PCI Specification 2.3
· VLYNQTM Interface(FPGA Interface)
· On-Chip ROM Bootloader
· Individual Power-Saving Modes· Flexible PLL Clock Generators
· IEEE-1149.1(JTAGTM) Boundary-Scan-Compatible
· 32 General-Purpose /O(GPIO) Pins (Multiplexed With Other Device Functions)
-529-pin nFBGA (ZUT suffix)
-19×19 mm 0.8mm pitch BGA
-0.09-um/6-Level Cu Metal Process(CMOS)
·3.3-V and 1.8-V /O,1.2-V Internal(-720,-800,-900,-1100)
• Digital Video Recording
- High-Performance Digital Media Processor
- 720-MHz, 800-MHz, 900-MHz, 1.1-GHz C64x+ Clock Rates
- 1.39 ns (-720), 1.25 ns (-800), 1.11 ns (-900), 0.91 ns (-1100) Instruction Cycle Time
- 5760, 6400, 7200, 8800 MIPS
- Eight 32-Bit C64x+ Instructions/Cycle
- Fully Software-Compatible With C64x/Debug
- Commercial Temperature Ranges (-720, -900, and -1100 only)
- Extended Temperature Ranges (-800 only)
- Industrial Temperature Ranges (-720, -900, and -1100 only)
- VelociTI.2 Extensions to VelociTI
Advanced Very-Long-Instruction-Word (VLIW) TMS320C64x+ DSP Core
- Eight Highly Independent Functional Units With VelociTI.2 Extensions:
- Six ALUs (32-/40-Bit), Each Supports Single 32-bit, Dual 16-bit, or Quad 8-bit Arithmetic per Clock Cycle
- Two Multipliers Support Four 16 x 16-bit Multiplies (32-bit Results) per Clock Cycle or Eight 8 x 8-bit Multiplies (16-Bit Results) per Clock Cycle
- Load-Store Architecture With Non-Aligned Support
- 64 32-bit General-Purpose Registers
- Instruction Packing Reduces Code Size
- All Instructions Conditional
- Additional C64x+ Enhancements
- Protected Mode Operation
- Exceptions Support for Error Detection and Program Redirection
- Hardware Support for Modulo Loop Auto-Focus Module Operation
- Eight Highly Independent Functional Units With VelociTI.2 Extensions:
- C64x+ Instruction Set Features
- Byte-Addressable (8-/16-/32-/64-bit Data)
- 8-bit Overflow Protection
- Bit-Field Extract, Set, Clear
- Normalization, Saturation, Bit-Counting
- VelociTI.2 Increased Orthogonality
- C64x+ Extensions
- Compact 16-bit Instructions
- Additional Instructions to Support Complex Multiplies
- C64x+ L1/L2 Memory Architecture
- 256K-bit (32K-byte) L1P Program RAM/Cache [Direct Mapped]
- 256K-bit (32K-byte) L1D Data RAM/Cache
- 2M-bit/256K-byte (DM647) or 4M-Bit/512K-byte) (DM648) L2 Unified Mapped RAM/Cache [Flexible Allocation]
- Supports Little Endian Mode Only
- Five Configurable Video Ports
- Providing a Glueless I/F to Common Video Decoder and Encoder Devices
- Supports Multiple Resolutions/Video Standards
- VCXO Interpolated Control Port (VIC)
- Supports Audio/Video Synchronization
- External Memory Interfaces (EMIFs)
- 32-Bit DDR2 SDRAM Memory Controller With 512M-Byte Address Space (1.8-V I/O)
- Asynchronous 16-Bit Wide EMIF (EMIFA)
- Up to 128M-Byte Total Address Reach
- 64M-Byte Address Reach per CE Space
- Glueless Interface to Asynchronous Memories (SRAM, Flash, and EEPROM)
- Synchronous Memories (SBSRAM and ZBT SRAM)
- Supports Interface to Standard Sync Devices and Custom Logic (FPGA, CPLD, ASICs, etc.)
- Enhanced Direct-Memory-Access (EDMA) Controller (64 Independent Channels)
- 3-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Subsystem
- Four 64-Bit General-Purpose Timers (Each Configurable as Two 32-Bit Timers)
- One UART (With RTS and CTS Flow Control)
- One 4-wire Serial Port Interface (SPI) With Two Chip-Selects
- Master/Slave Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C Bus)
- Multichannel Audio Serial Port (McASP)
- Ten Serializers and SPDIF (DIT) Mode
- 16/32-Bit Host-Port Interface (HPI)
- Advanced Event Triggering (AET) Compatible
- 32-Bit 33-/66-MHz, 3.3-V Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) Master/Slave Interface Conforms to PCI Specification 2.3
- VLYNQ Interface (FPGA Interface)
- On-Chip ROM Bootloader
- Individual Power-Saving Modes
- Flexible PLL Clock Generators
- IEEE-1149.1 (JTAG) Boundary-Scan-Compatible
- 32 General-Purpose I/O (GPIO) Pins (Multiplexed With Other Device Functions)
- 529-pin nFBGA (ZUT suffix)
- 19x19 mm 0.8 mm pitch BGA
- 0.09-μm/6-Level Cu Metal Process (CMOS)
- 3.3-V and 1.8-V I/O, 1.2-V Internal (-720, -800, -900, -1100)
- 1.10 GHz
- Clock Speed
- 1.10 GHz
- Product Lifecycle Status
- Mounting Style
- Surface Mount
- 529-BFBGA, FCBGA
- Lead Free Status
- Contains Lead
TMS320DM648 Family Datasheet
TMS320DM648ZUT1 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Fast service! Item as described a* seller
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 06 - Aug 11 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that TMS320DM648ZUT1 is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their TMS320DM648ZUT1 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of TMS320DM648ZUT1 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of TMS320DM648ZUT1 chips? Including TI original factory information, Digital Signal Processors & Controllers (DSP, DSC) application, TMS320DM648ZUT1 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors ; Digital signal processors (DSP) ; Audio & media processors category, or find it through TI brand manufacturer page.
- Q: Are the TI's TMS320DM648ZUT1 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for TMS320DM648ZUT1, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of TMS320DM648ZUT1?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the TMS320DM648ZUT1 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the TMS320DM648ZUT1 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of TMS320DM648ZUT1.
(3)The TMS320DM648ZUT1 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as TMS320DM648ZUT1 datasheet pdf, TMS320DM648 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Popular Electronic Parts
TMPZ84C60P Side Entry Connector Hood; Enclosure Material:Aluminum Alloy; For Use ...
TMRM70DAM22GG AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor; Model: RM-70; Operatin...
TMRM72DAM22GG AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor; Model: RM-72; Operatin...
TMRM74DAM22GG AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor; Model: RM-74; Operatin...