DaVinci Digital Media System-on-Chip 361-NFBGA,Digital Signal Processors & Controllers (DSP, DSC) (DSP, DSC) DaVinci Dig Media SOC
- Manufacturer :
- Package/Case :
- Product Categories :
- Digital Signal Processors & Controllers (DSP, DSC)
- TMS320DM6441AZWT PDF
- RoHs Status:
- Marking Code:
- DM6441AZWT DAVINCI TMS320
Request for Quotation
TMS320DM6441AZWT Product Details
The TMS320DM6441AZWT (also referenced as DM6441) leverages TI's DaVincitechnology to meet the networked media encode and decode application processingneeds of next-generation embedded devices.
The DM6441 enables OEMs and ODMs to quickly bring to market devices featuringrobust operating systems support, rich user interfaces, high processingperformance, and long battery life through the maximum flexibility of a fullyintegrated mixed processor solution.
The dual-core architecture of the DM6441 provides benefits of both DSP andReduced Instruction Set Computer (RISC) technologies, incorporating ahigh-performance TMS320C64x+ DSP core and an ARM926EJ-S core.
The ARM926EJ-S is a 32-bit RISC processor core that performs 32-bit or 16-bitinstructions and processes 32-bit, 16-bit, or 8-bit data. The core usespipelining so that all parts of the processor and memory system can operatecontinuously.
The ARM core incorporates:
- A coprocessor 15 (CP15) and protection module
- Data and program memory management units (MMUs) with table look-aside buffers.
- Separate 16K-byte instruction and 8K-byte data caches. Both are four-way associative with virtual index virtual tag (VIVT).
The TMS320C64x+ DSPs are the highest-performance fixed-point DSP generationin the TMS320C6000 DSP platform. It is based on an enhanced version of thesecond-generation high-performance, advanced very-long-instruction-word (VLIW)architecture developed by Texas Instruments (TI), making these DSP cores anexcellent choice for digital media applications. The C64x is a code-compatiblemember of the C6000 DSP platform. The TMS320C64x+ DSP is an enhancement of theC64x+ DSP with added functionality and an expanded instruction set.
Any reference to the C64x DSP or C64x CPU also applies, unless otherwisenoted, to the C64x+ DSP and C64x+ CPU, respectively.
With performance of up to 4104 million instructions per second (MIPS) at aclock rate of 513 MHz, the C64x+ core offers solutions to high-performance DSPprogramming challenges. The DSP core possesses the operational flexibility ofhigh-speed controllers and the numerical capability of array processors. TheC64x+ DSP core processor has 64 general-purpose registers of 32-bit word lengthand eight highly independent functional units&151;two multipliers for a32-bit result and six arithmetic logic units (ALUs). The eight functional unitsinclude instructions to accelerate the performance in video and imagingapplications. The DSP core can produce four 16-bit multiply-accumulates (MACs)per cycle for a total of 2052 million MACs per second (MMACS), or eight 8-bitMACs per cycle for a total of 4104 MMACS. For more details on the C64x+ DSP, seethe TMS320C64x/C64x+ DSP CPU and Instruction Set Reference Guide(literature number SPRU732).
The DM6441 also has application-specific hardware logic, on-chip memory, andadditional on-chip peripherals similar to the other C6000 DSP platform devices.The DM6441 core uses a two-level cache-based architecture. The Level 1 programcache (L1P) is a 256K-bit direct mapped cache and the Level 1 data cache (L1D)is a 640K-bit 2-way set-associative cache. The Level 2 memory/cache (L2)consists of an 512K-bit memory space that is shared between program and dataspace. L2 memory can be configured as mapped memory, cache, or combinations ofthe two.
The peripheral set includes: two configurable video ports; a 10/100 Mb/sEthernet MAC (EMAC) with a management data input/output (MDIO) module; aninter-integrated circuit (I2C) bus interface; one audio serial port (ASP); two64-bit general-purpose timers each configurable as two independent 32-bittimers; one 64-bit watchdog timer; up to 71 pins of general-purpose input/output(GPIO) with programmable interrupt/event generation modes, multiplexed withother peripherals; three UARTs with hardware handshaking support on one UART;three pulse width modulator (PWM) peripherals; and two external memoryinterfaces: an asynchronous external memory interface (EMIFA) for slowermemories/peripherals, and a higher speed synchronous memory interface forDDR2.
The DM6441 device includes a video processing subsystem (VPSS) with twoconfigurable video/imaging peripherals: one video processing front-end (VPFE)input used for video capture, one video processing back-end (VPBE) output withimaging coprocessor (VICP) used for display.
The video processing front-end (VPFE) consists of a CCD controller (CCDC), apreview engine (previewer), histogram module, auto-exposure/white balance/focusmodule (H3A), and resizer. The CCDC is capable of interfacing to common videodecoders, CMOS sensors, and charge coupled devices (CCDs). The previewer is areal-time image processing engine that takes raw imager data from a CMOS sensoror CCD and converts from an RGB Bayer pattern to YUV4:2:2. The histogram and H3Amodules provide statistical information on the raw color data for use by theDM6441. The resizer accepts image data for separate horizontal and verticalresizing from 1/4x to 4x in increments of 256/N, where N is between 64 and1024.
The video processing back-end (VPBE) consists of an on-screen display engine(OSD) and a video encoder (VENC). The OSD engine is capable of handling twoseparate video windows and two separate OSD windows. Other configurationsinclude two video windows, one OSD window, and one attribute window allowing upto eight levels of alpha blending. The VENC provides four analog DACs that runat 54 MHz, providing a means for composite NTSC/PAL video, S-Video, and/orcomponent video output. The VENC also provides up to 24 bits of digital outputto interface to RGB888 devices. The digital output is capable of 8/16-bit BT.656output and/or CCIR.601 with separate horizontal and vertical syncs. VFocus (partof the VPBE functionality and operationally (e.g., 16-bit multiplexedaddress/data) is also provided.
The Ethernet media access controller (EMAC) provides an efficient interfacebetween the DM6441 and the network. The DM6441 EMAC support both 10Base-T and100Base-TX, or 10 Mbits/second (Mbps) and 100 Mbps in either half- orfull-duplex mode, with hardware flow control and quality of service (QOS)support.
The management data input/output (MDIO) module continuously polls all 32 MDIOaddresses in order to enumerate all PHY devices in the system. Once a PHYcandidate has been selected by the ARM, the MDIO module transparently monitorsits link state by reading the PHY status register. Link change events are storedin the MDIO module and can optionally interrupt the ARM, allowing the ARM topoll the link status of the device without continuously performing costly MDIOaccesses.
The HPI, I2C, SPI, USB2.0, and VLYNQ ports allow DM6441 to easily controlperipheral devices and/or communicate with host processors. The DM6441 alsoprovides Memory Stick/Memory Stick Pro card support, MMC/SD with SDIO support,and a universal serial bus (USB).
The DM6441 also includes a video/imaging coprocessor (VICP) to offload manyvideo and imaging processing tasks from the DSP core, making more DSP MIPSavailable for common video and imaging algorithms. For more information on theVICP enhanced codecs, such as H.264 and MPEG4, please contact your nearest TIsales representative.
The rich peripheral set provides the ability to control external peripheraldevices and communicate with external processors. For details on each of theperipherals, see the related sections later in this document and the associatedperipheral reference guides.
The DM6441 has a complete set of development tools for both the ARM and DSP.These include C compilers, a DSP assembly optimizer to simplify programming andscheduling, and a Windows debugger interface for visibility into source code
- Get started today with production-ready, easy-to-use audio and video codecs for digital media processors based on DaVinci technology. Also available are various O/S Board Support Packages and software updates. All codecs are available for FREE evaluation. REQUEST FREE SOFTWARE!
- High-Performance Digital Media SoC
- C64x+ DSP Clock Rate
- 405-MHz (Max) at 1.05 V or 513-MHz (Max) at 1.2 V
- ARM926EJ-S Clock Rate
- 202.5-MHz (Max) at 1.05 V or 256-MHz (Max) at 1.2 V
- Eight 32-Bit C64x+ Instructions/Cycle
- 4752 C64x+ MIPS
- Fully Software-Compatible With C64x &153; ARM9
- C64x+ DSP Clock Rate
- Advanced Very-Long-Instruction-Word (VLIW) TMS320C64x+ DSP Core
- Eight Highly Independent Functional Units
- Six ALUs (32-/40-Bit), Each Supports Single 32-Bit, Dual 16-Bit, or Quad 8-Bit Arithmetic per Clock Cycle
- Two Multipliers Support Four 16 x 16-Bit Multiplies (32-Bit Results) per Clock Cycle or Eight 8 × 8-Bit Multiplies (16-Bit Results) per Clock Cycle
- Load-Store Architecture With Non-Aligned Support
- 64 32-Bit General-Purpose Registers
- Instruction Packing Reduces Code Size
- All Instructions Conditional
- Additional C64x+ Enhancements
- Protected Mode Operation
- Exceptions Support for Error Detection and Program Redirection
- Hardware Support for Modulo Loop Operation
- Eight Highly Independent Functional Units
- C64x+ Instruction Set Features
- Byte-Addressable (8-/16-/32-/64-Bit Data)
- 8-Bit Overflow Protection
- Bit-Field Extract, Set, Clear
- Normalization, Saturation, Bit-Counting
- Compact 16-Bit Instructions
- Additional Instructions to Support Complex Multiplies
- C64x+ L1/L2 Memory Architecture
- 32K-Byte L1P Program RAM/Cache (Direct Mapped)
- 80K-Byte L1D Data RAM/Cache (2-Way Set-Associative)
- 64K-Byte L2 Unified Mapped RAM/Cache (Flexible RAM/CacheAllocation)
- ARM926EJ-S Core
- Support for 32-Bit and 16-Bit (Thumb Mode) Instruction Sets
- DSP Instruction Extensions and Single Cycle MAC
- ARM Jazelle Technology
- Embedded ICE-RT Logic for Real-Time Debug
- ARM9 Memory Architecture
- 16K-Byte Instruction Cache
- 8K-Byte Data Cache
- 16K-Byte RAM
- 8K-Byte ROM
- Embedded Trace Buffer (ETB11) With 4KB Memory for ARM9 Debug
- Endianness: Little Endian for ARM and DSP
- Video Imaging Co-Processor (VICP)
- Video Processing Subsystem
- Front End Provides:
- CCD and CMOS Imager Interface
- BT.601/BT.656 Digital YCbCr 4:2:2 (8-/16-Bit) Interface
- Preview Engine for Real-Time Image Processing
- Glueless Interface to Common Video Decoders
- Histogram Module
- Auto-Exposure, Auto-White Balance, and Auto-Focus Module
- Resize Engine
- Resize Images From 1/4× to 4×
- Separate Horizontal/Vertical Control
- Back End Provides:
- Hardware On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Four 54-MHz DACs for a Combination of
- Composite NTSC/PAL Video
- Luma/Chroma Separate Video (S-video)
- Component (YPbPr or RGB) Video (Progressive)
- Digital Output
- 8-/16-bit YUV or up to 24-Bit RGB
- HD Resolution
- Up to Two Video Windows
- Front End Provides:
- External Memory Interfaces (EMIFs)
- 32-Bit DDR2 SDRAM Memory Controller With 256M-Byte Address Space (1.8-V I/O)
- Asynchronous16-Bit Wide EMIF (EMIFA) With 128M-Byte Address Reach
- Flash Memory Interfaces
- NOR (8-/16-Bit-Wide Data)
- NAND (8-/16-Bit-Wide Data)
- Flash Memory Interfaces
- Flash Card Interfaces
- Multimedia Card (MMC)/Secure Digital (SD) with Secure Data I/O (SDIO)
- CompactFlash Controller With True IDE Mode
- Memory Stick and Memory Stick Pro
- Enhanced Direct-Memory-Access (EDMA3) Controller (64 Independent Channels)
- Two 64-Bit General-Purpose Timers (Each Configurable as Two 32-Bit Timers)
- One 64-Bit Watch Dog Timer
- Three UARTs (One with RTS and CTS Flow Control)
- One Serial Port Interface (SPI) With Two Chip-Selects
- Master/Slave Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C Bus)
- Audio Serial Port (ASP)
- AC97 Audio Codec Interface
- Standard Voice Codec Interface (AIC12)
- 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet MAC (EMAC)
- IEEE 802.3 Compliant
- Media Independent Interface (MII)
- VLYNQ Interface (FPGA Interface)
- Host Port Interface (HPI) with 16-Bit Multiplexed Address/Data
- USB Port With Integrated 2.0 PHY
- USB 2.0 High-/Full-Speed Client
- USB 2.0 High-/Full-/Low-Speed Host
- Three Pulse Width Modulator (PWM) Outputs
- Macrovision Anticopy Protection (TMS320DM6442 only)(1)
- On-Chip ARM ROM Bootloader (RBL) to Boot From NAND Flash or UART
- ATA/ATAPI I/F (ATA/ATAPI-5 Specification)
- Individual Power-Saving Modes for ARM/DSP
- Flexible PLL Clock Generators
- IEEE-1149.1 (JTAG) Boundary-Scan-Compatible
- Up to 71 General-Purpose I/O (GPIO) Pins (Multiplexed With Other Device Functions)
- 361-Pin Pb-Free BGA Package (ZWT Suffix), 0.8-mm Ball Pitch
- 0.09-μm/6-Level Cu Metal Process (CMOS)
- 3.3-V and 1.8-V I/O, 1.05-V or 1.2-V internal
- Digital Media
- Networked Media Encode/Decode
- Video Imaging
- Portable Media Players
- Data Bus Width
- 32 bit
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 513 MHz
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 3.15 V to 3.45 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Package / Case
- Mounting Style
- Instruction Type
- Fixed Point
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- 0 C
- Processor Series
- DaVinci DM6x
- Factory Pack Quantity
TMS320DM6441 Family Datasheet
TMS320DM6441AZWT Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Wie immer alles einwandfrei
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 31 - Aug 05 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that TMS320DM6441AZWT is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their TMS320DM6441AZWT devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of TMS320DM6441AZWT products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of TMS320DM6441AZWT chips? Including TI original factory information, Digital Signal Processors & Controllers (DSP, DSC) application, TMS320DM6441AZWT pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors ; Digital signal processors (DSP) ; Audio & media processors category, or find it through TI brand manufacturer page.
- Q: Are the TI's TMS320DM6441AZWT price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for TMS320DM6441AZWT, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of TMS320DM6441AZWT?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the TMS320DM6441AZWT we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the TMS320DM6441AZWT only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of TMS320DM6441AZWT.
(3)The TMS320DM6441AZWT is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as TMS320DM6441AZWT datasheet pdf, TMS320DM6441 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Popular Electronic Parts
TMPZ84C60P Side Entry Connector Hood; Enclosure Material:Aluminum Alloy; For Use ...
TMRM70DAM22GG AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor; Model: RM-70; Operatin...
TMRM72DAM22GG AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor; Model: RM-72; Operatin...
TMRM74DAM22GG AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor; Model: RM-74; Operatin...