Floating-Point Digital Signal Processors,Digital Signal Processors & Controllers (DSP, DSC) (DSP, DSC) Floating-Point DSP
- Manufacturer :
- Package/Case :
- Product Categories :
- Digital Signal Processors & Controllers (DSP, DSC)
- TMS320C6727BGDH350 PDF
- RoHs Status:
- Marking Code:
Request for Quotation
TMS320C6727BGDH350 Product Details
The TMS320C672x is the next generation of Texas Instruments’ C67x family of high-performance 32-/64-bit floating-point digital signal processors. The TMS320C672x includes the TMS320C6727, TMS320C6726, and TMS320C6722 devices.(1)
Enhanced C67x+ CPU. The C67x+ CPU is an enhanced version of the C67x CPU used on the C671x DSPs. It is compatible with the C67x CPU but offers significant improvements in speed, code density, and floating-point performance per clock cycle. At 300 MHz, the CPU is capable of a maximum performance of 2400 MIPS/1800 MFLOPS by executing up to eight instructions (six of which are floating-point instructions) in parallel each cycle. The CPU natively supports 32-bit fixed-point, 32-bit single-precision floating-point, and 64-bit double-precision floating-point arithmetic.
Efficient Memory System. The memory controller maps the large on-chip 256K-byte RAM and 384K-byte ROM as unified program/data memory. Development is simplified since there is no fixed division between program and data memory size as on some other devices.
The memory controller supports single-cycle data accesses from the C67x+ CPU to the RAM and ROM. Up to three parallel accesses to the internal RAM and ROM from three of the following four sources are supported:
- Two 64-bit data accesses from the C67x+ CPU
- One 256-bit program fetch from the core and program cache
- One 32-bit data access from the peripheral system (either dMAX or UHPI)
The large (32K-byte) program cache translates to a high hit rate for most applications. This prevents most program/data access conflicts to the on-chip memory. It also enables effective program execution from an off-chip memory such as an SDRAM.
High-Performance Crossbar Switch. A high-performance crossbar switch acts as a central hub between the different bus masters (CPU, dMAX, UHPI) and different targets (peripherals and memory). The crossbar is partially connected; some connections are not supported (for example, UHPI-to-peripheral connections).
Multiple transfers occur in parallel through the crossbar as long as there is no conflict between bus masters for a particular target. When a conflict does occur, the arbitration is a simple and deterministic fixed-priority scheme.
The dMAX is given highest-priority since it is responsible for the most time-critical I/O transfers, followed next by the UHPI, and finally by the CPU.
dMAX Dual Data Movement Accelerator. The dMAX is a module designed to perform Data Movement Acceleration. The Data Movement Accelerator (dMAX) controller handles user-programmed data transfers between the internal data memory controller and the device peripherals on the C672x DSPs. The dMAX allows movement of data to/from any addressable memory space including internal memory, peripherals, and external memory.
The dMAX controller includes features such as the capability to perform three-dimensional data transfers for advanced data sorting, and the capability to manage a section of the memory as a circular buffer/FIFO with delay-tap based reading and writing of data. The dMAX controller is capable of concurrently processing two transfer requests (provided that they are to/from different source/destinations).
External Memory Interface (EMIF) for Flexibility and Expansion. The external memory interface on the C672x supports a single bank of SDRAM and a single bank of asynchronous memory. The EMIF data width is 16 bits wide on the C6726 and C6722, and 32 bits wide on the C6727.
SDRAM support includes x16 and x32 SDRAM devices with 1, 2, or 4 banks.
The C6726 and C6722 support SDRAM devices up to 128M bits.
The C6727 extends SDRAM support to 256M-bit and 512M-bit devices.
Asynchronous memory support is typically used to boot from a parallel non-multiplexed NOR flash device that can be 8, 16, or 32 bits wide. Booting from larger flash devices than are natively supported by the dedicated EMIF address lines is accomplished by using general-purpose I/O pins for upper address lines.
The asynchronous memory interface can also be configured to support 8- or 16-bit-wide NAND flash. It includes a hardware ECC calculation (for single-bit errors) that can operate on blocks of data up to 512 bytes.
Universal Host-Port Interface (UHPI) for High-Speed Parallel I/O. The Universal Host-Port Interface (UHPI) is a parallel interface through which an external host CPU can access memories on the DSP. Three modes are supported by the C672x UHPI:
- Multiplexed Address/Data - Half-Word (16-bit-wide) Mode (similar to C6713)
- Multiplexed Address/Data - Full Word (32-bit-wide) Mode
- Non-Multiplexed Mode - 16-bit Address and 32-bit Data Bus
The UHPI can also be restricted to accessing a single page (64K bytes) of memory anywhere in the address space of the C672x; this page can be changed, but only by the C672x CPU. This feature allows the UHPI to be used for high-speed data transfers even in systems where security is an important requirement.
The UHPI is only available on the C6727.
Multichannel Audio Serial Ports (McASP0, McASP1, and McASP2) - Up to 16 Stereo Channels I2S. The multichannel audio serial port (McASP) seamlessly interfaces to CODECs, DACs, ADCs, and other devices. It supports the ubiquitous IIS format as well as many variations of this format, including time division multiplex (TDM) formats with up to 32 time slots.
Each McASP includes a transmit and receive section which may operate independently or synchronously; furthermore, each section includes its own flexible clock generator and extensive error-checking logic.
As data passes through the McASP, it can be realigned so that the fixed-point representation used by the application code can be independent of the representation used by the external devices without requiring any CPU overhead to make the conversion.
The McASP is a configurable module and supports between 2 and 16 serial data pins. It also has the option of supporting a Digital Interface Transmitter (DIT) mode with a full 384 bits of channel status and user data memory.
McASP2 is not available on the C6722.
Inter-Integrated Circuit Serial Ports (I2C0, I2C1). The C672x includes two inter-integrated circuit (I2C) serial ports. A typical application is to configure one I2C serial port as a slave to an external user-interface microcontroller. The other I2C serial port may then be used by the C672x DSP to control external peripheral devices, such as a CODEC or network controller, which are functionally peripherals of the DSP device.
The two I2C serial ports are pin-multiplexed with the SPI0 serial port.
Serial Peripheral Interface Ports (SPI0, SPI1). As in the case of the I2C serial ports, the C672x DSP also includes two serial peripheral interface (SPI) serial ports. This allows one SPI port to be configured as a slave to control the DSP while the other SPI serial port is used by the DSP to control external peripherals.
The SPI ports support a basic 3-pin mode as well as optional 4- and 5-pin modes. The optional pins include a slave chip-select pin and an enable pin which implements handshaking automatically in hardware for maximum SPI throughput.
The SPI0 port is pin-multiplexed with the two I2C serial ports (I2C0 and I2C1). The SPI1 serial port is pin-multiplexed with five of the serial data pins from McASP0 and McASP1.
Real-Time Interrupt Timer (RTI). The real-time interrupt timer module includes:
- Two 32-bit counter/prescaler pairs
- Two input captures (tied to McASP direct memory access [DMA] events for sample rate measurement)
- Four compares with automatic update capability
- Digital Watchdog (optional) for enhanced system robustness
Clock Generation (PLL and OSC). The C672x DSP includes an on-chip oscillator that supports crystals in the range of 12 MHz to 25 MHz. Alternatively, the clock can be provided externally through the CLKIN pin.
The DSP includes a flexible, software-programmable phase-locked loop (PLL) clock generator. Three different clock domains (SYSCLK1, SYSCLK2, and SYSCLK3) are generated by dividing down the PLL output. SYSCLK1 is the clock used by the CPU, memory controller, and memories. SYSCLK2 is used by the peripheral subsystem and dMAX. SYSCLK3 is used exclusively for the EMIF.
- C672x: 32-/64-Bit 300-MHz Floating-Point DSPs
- Upgrades to C67x+ CPU From C67x DSP Generation:
- 2X CPU Registers [64 General-Purpose]
- New Audio-Specific Instructions
- Compatible With the C67x CPU
- Enhanced Memory System
- 256K-Byte Unified Program/Data RAM
- 384K-Byte Unified Program/Data ROM
- Single-Cycle Data Access From CPU
- Large Program Cache (32K Byte) Supports RAM, ROM, and External Memory
- External Memory Interface (EMIF) Supports
- 100-MHz SDRAM (16- or 32-Bit)
- Asynchronous NOR Flash, SRAM (8-,16-, or 32-Bit)
- NAND Flash (8- or 16-Bit)
- Enhanced I/O System
- High-Performance Crossbar Switch
- Dedicated McASP DMA Bus
- Deterministic I/O Performance
- dMAX (Dual Data Movement Accelerator) Supports:
- 16 Independent Channels
- Concurrent Processing of Two Transfer Requests
- 1-, 2-, and 3-Dimensional Memory-to-Memory and Memory-to-Peripheral Data Transfers
- Circular Addressing Where the Size of a Circular Buffer (FIFO) is not Limited to 2n
- Table-Based Multi-Tap Delay Read and Write Transfers From/To a Circular Buffer
- Three Multichannel Audio Serial Ports
- Transmit/Receive Clocks up to 50 MHz
- Six Clock Zones and 16 Serial Data Pins
- Supports TDM, I2S, and Similar Formats
- DIT-Capable (McASP2)
- Universal Host-Port Interface (UHPI)
- 32-Bit-Wide Data Bus for High Bandwidth
- Muxed and Non-Muxed Address and Data
- Two 10-MHz SPI Ports With 3-, 4-, and 5-Pin Options
- Two Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) Ports
- Real-Time Interrupt Counter/Watchdog
- Oscillator- and Software-Controlled PLL
- Professional Audio
- Effects Boxes
- Audio Synthesis
- Instrument/Amp Modeling
- Audio Conferencing
- Audio Broadcast
- Audio Encoder
- Emerging Audio Applications
- Professional Audio
- Commercial or Extended Temperature
- 144-Pin, 0.5-mm, PowerPAD Thin Quad Flatpack (TQFP) [RFP Suffix]
- 256-Terminal, 1.0-mm, 16x16 Array Plastic Ball Grid Array (PBGA) [GDH and ZDH Suffixes]
- Data Bus Width
- 32 bit
- Program Memory Size
- 384 KB
- Data RAM Size
- 256 KB
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 350 MHz
- Device Million Instructions per Second
- 700 MIPs
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.4 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 90 C
- Package / Case
- Mounting Style
- Data ROM Size
- 384 KB
- Family / Core
- Instruction Type
- Floating Point
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- 0 C
- Program Memory Type
- Asynchronous RAM, ROM, SDR, SDRAM
- Factory Pack Quantity
TMS320C6727 Family Datasheet
TMS320C6727BGDH350 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 03 - Aug 08 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that TMS320C6727BGDH350 is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their TMS320C6727BGDH350 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of TMS320C6727BGDH350 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of TMS320C6727BGDH350 chips? Including TI original factory information, Digital Signal Processors & Controllers (DSP, DSC) application, TMS320C6727BGDH350 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors ; Digital signal processors (DSP) ; C6000 floating point DSP category, or find it through TI brand manufacturer page.
- Q: Are the TI's TMS320C6727BGDH350 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for TMS320C6727BGDH350, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of TMS320C6727BGDH350?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the TMS320C6727BGDH350 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the TMS320C6727BGDH350 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of TMS320C6727BGDH350.
(3)The TMS320C6727BGDH350 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as TMS320C6727BGDH350 datasheet pdf, TMS320C6727 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Popular Electronic Parts
TMPZ84C60P Side Entry Connector Hood; Enclosure Material:Aluminum Alloy; For Use ...
TMRM70DAM22GG AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor; Model: RM-70; Operatin...
TMRM72DAM22GG AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor; Model: RM-72; Operatin...
TMRM74DAM22GG AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor; Model: RM-74; Operatin...