Digital Signal Processors & Controllers - DSP, DSC Fixed-Pt Dig Signal Proc
- Manufacturer :
- Package/Case :
- Product Categories :
- Digital Signal Processors & Controllers - DSP, DSC
- TMS320C5515AZCH10 PDF
- RoHs Status:
- Marking Code:
Request for Quotation
TMS320C5515AZCH10 Product Details
The device is a member of TI's TMS320C5000 fixed-point Digital Signal Processor (DSP) product family and is designed for low-power applications.
The fixed-point DSP is based on the TMS320C55x DSP generation CPU processor core. The C55x DSP architecture achieves high performance and low power through increased parallelism and total focus on power savings. The CPU supports an internal bus structure that is composed of one program bus, one 32-bit data read bus and two 16-bit data read buses, two 16-bit data write buses, and additional buses dedicated to peripheral and DMA activity. These buses provide the ability to perform up to four 16-bit data reads and two 16-bit data writes in a single cycle. The device also includes four DMA controllers, each with 4 channels, providing data movement for 16-independent channel contexts without CPU intervention. Each DMA controller can perform one 32-bit data transfer per cycle, in parallel and independent of the CPU activity.
The C55x CPU provides two multiply-accumulate (MAC) units, each capable of 17-bit x 17-bit multiplication and a 32-bit add in a single cycle. A central 40-bit arithmetic/logic unit (ALU) is supported by an additional 16-bit ALU. Use of the ALUs is under instruction set control, providing the ability to optimize parallel activity and power consumption. These resources are managed in the Address Unit (AU) and Data Unit (DU) of the C55x CPU.
The C55x CPU supports a variable byte width instruction set for improved code density. The Instruction Unit (IU) performs 32-bit program fetches from internal or external memory and queues instructions for the Program Unit (PU). The Program Unit decodes the instructions, directs tasks to the Address Unit (AU) and Data Unit (DU) resources, and manages the fully protected pipeline. Predictive branching capability avoids pipeline flushes on execution of conditional instructions.
The general-purpose input and output functions along with the 10-bit SAR ADC provide sufficient pins for status, interrupts, and bit I/O for LCD displays, keyboards, and media interfaces. Serial media is supported through two MultiMedia Card/Secure Digital (MMC/SD) peripherals, four Inter-IC Sound (I2S Bus) modules, one Serial-Port Interface (SPI) with up to 4 chip selects, one I2C multi-master and slave interface, and a Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART) interface.
The device peripheral set includes an external memory interface (EMIF) that provides glueless access to asynchronous memories like EPROM, NOR, NAND, and SRAM, as well as to high-speed, high-density memories such as synchronous DRAM (SDRAM) and mobile SDRAM (mSDRAM). Additional peripherals include: a high-speed Universal Serial Bus (USB2.0) device mode only, and a real-time clock (RTC). This device also includes three general-purpose timers with one configurable as a watchdog timer, and an analog phase-locked loop (APLL) clock generator.
In addition, the device includes a tightly-coupled FFT Hardware Accelerator. The tightly-coupled FFT Hardware Accelerator supports 8 to 1024-point (in power of 2) real and complex-valued FFTs.
Furthermore, the device includes three integrated LDOs (DSP_LDO, ANA_LDO, and USB_LDO) to power different sections of the device. The DSP_LDO can provide 1.3 V or 1.05 V to the DSP core (CVDD), selectable on-the-fly by software as long as operating frequency ranges are observed. To allow for lowest power operation, the programmer can shutdown the internal DSP_LDO cutting power to the DSP core (CVDD) while an external supply provides power to the RTC (CVDDRTC and DVDDRTC). The ANA_LDO is designed to provide 1.3 V to the DSP PLL (VDDA_PLL), SAR, and power management circuits (VDDA_ANA). The USB_LDO provides 1.3 V to USB core digital (USB_VDD1P3) and PHY circuits (USB_VDDA1P3). The RTC alarm interrupt or the WAKEUP pin can re-enable the internal DSP_LDO and re-apply power to the DSP core.
The device is supported by the industry’s award-winning eXpressDSP, Code Composer Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE), DSP/BIOS, Texas Instruments’ algorithm standard, and the industry’s largest third-party network. Code Composer Studio IDE features code generation tools including a C Compiler and Linker, RTDX, XDS100, XDS510, XDS560 emulation device drivers, and evaluation modules. The device is also supported by the C55x DSP Library which features more than 50 foundational software kernels (FIR filters, IIR filters, FFTs, and various math functions) as well as chip support libraries.
- High-Performance, Low-Power, TMS320C55x Fixed-Point Digital SignalProcessor
- 16.67-, 13.33-, 10-, 8.33-ns Instruction Cycle Time
- 60-, 75-, 100-, 120-MHz Clock Rate
- One/Two Instructions Executed per Cycle
- Dual Multipliers [Up to 200 or 240 Million Multiply-Accumulates per Second (MMACS)]
- Two Arithmetic/Logic Units (ALUs)
- Three Internal Data/Operand Read Buses and Two Internal Data/Operand Write Buses
- Software-Compatible With C55x Devices
- Industrial Temperature Devices Available
- 320K Bytes Zero-Wait State On-Chip RAM,Composed of:
- 64K Bytes of Dual-Access RAM (DARAM), 8 Blocks of 4K x 16-Bit
- 256K Bytes of Single-Access RAM (SARAM), 32 Blocks of 4K x 16-Bit
- 128K Bytes of Zero Wait-State On-Chip ROM
(4 Blocks of 16K x 16-Bit)
- 4M x 16-Bit Maximum Addressable External Memory Space (SDRAM/mSDRAM)
- 16-/8-Bit External Memory Interface (EMIF) with Glueless Interfaceto:
- 8-/16-Bit NAND Flash, 1- and 4-Bit ECC
- 8-/16-Bit NOR Flash
- Asynchronous Static RAM (SRAM)
- SDRAM/mSDRAM (1.8-, 2.5-, 2.75-, and 3.3-V)
- Direct Memory Access (DMA) Controller
- Four DMA With 4 Channels Each (16-Channels Total)
- Three 32-Bit General-Purpose Timers
- One Selectable as a Watchdog and/or GP
- Two MultiMedia Card/Secure Digital (MMC/SD)Interfaces
- Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART)
- Serial-Port Interface (SPI) With FourChip-Selects
- Master/Slave Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2CBus)
- Four Inter-IC Sound (I2S Bus) for DataTransport
- Device USB Port With Integrated 2.0 High-Speed PHY that Supports:
- USB 2.0 Full- and High-Speed Device
- LCD Bridge With Asynchronous Interface
- Tightly-Coupled FFT Hardware Accelerator
- 10-Bit 4-Input Successive Approximation (SAR)ADC
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) With Crystal Input, With Separate Clock Domain and PowerSupply
- Four Core Isolated Power Supply Domains: Analog, RTC, CPU and Peripherals, andUSB
- Four I/O Isolated Power Supply Domains: RTC I/O, EMIF I/O, USB PHY, andDVDDIO
- Three integrated LDOs(DSP_LDO, ANA_LDO, and USB_LDO) to power the isolated domains: DSP Core, Analog, and USB Core,respectively
- Low-Power S/W ProgrammablePhase-Locked Loop (PLL) Clock Generator
- On-Chip ROM Bootloader (RBL) to Boot From NAND Flash, NOR Flash, SPI EEPROM, SPISerial Flash or I2C EEPROM
- IEEE-1149.1 (JTAG)
- Up to 26 General-Purpose I/O (GPIO) Pins
(Multiplexed With Other Device Functions)
- 196-Terminal Pb-Free Plastic BGA (Ball Grid Array) (ZCH Suffix)
- 1.05-V Core (60 or 75 MHz), 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 2.75-V, or 3.3-V I/Os
- 1.3-V Core (100, 120 MHz), 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 2.75-V, or 3.3-V I/Os
- Data Bus Width
- 16 bit
- Data RAM Size
- 320 KB
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 100 MHz
- Number of Programmable I/Os
- Number of Timers
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.3 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 2.75 V, 3.3 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 70 C
- Package / Case
- Mounting Style
- Instruction Type
- Fixed Point
- Factory Pack Quantity
TMS320C5515 Family Datasheet
TMS320C5515AZCH10 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 4 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 100%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Received in good order.
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 29 - Aug 03 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that TMS320C5515AZCH10 is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their TMS320C5515AZCH10 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of TMS320C5515AZCH10 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of TMS320C5515AZCH10 chips? Including TI original factory information, Digital Signal Processors & Controllers - DSP, DSC application, TMS320C5515AZCH10 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors ; Digital signal processors (DSP) ; C5000 low-power DSP category, or find it through TI brand manufacturer page.
- Q: Are the TI's TMS320C5515AZCH10 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for TMS320C5515AZCH10, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of TMS320C5515AZCH10?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the TMS320C5515AZCH10 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the TMS320C5515AZCH10 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of TMS320C5515AZCH10.
(3)The TMS320C5515AZCH10 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as TMS320C5515AZCH10 datasheet pdf, TMS320C5515 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Popular Electronic Parts
TMPZ84C60P Side Entry Connector Hood; Enclosure Material:Aluminum Alloy; For Use ...
TMRM70DAM22GG AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor; Model: RM-70; Operatin...
TMRM72DAM22GG AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor; Model: RM-72; Operatin...
TMRM74DAM22GG AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor; Model: RM-74; Operatin...