MCU 32Bit Tiva C ARM Cortex M4F RISC 128KB Flash 1.2V/3.3V 100Pin LQFP T/R
Request for Quotation
TM4C1231E6PZI7R Product Details
The TM4C1231E6PZI7R microcontroller is targeted for industrial applications, including remote monitoring,electronic point-of-sale machines, test and measurement equipment, networkappliances and switches, factory automation, HVAC and building control,gaming equipment, transportation, and fire andsecurity.
32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 80-MHz processor core with SystemTimer (SysTick), integrated Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC), Wake-Up Interrupt Controller (WIC) with clock gating, Memory Protection Unit (MPU), IEEE754-compliant single-precision Floating-Point Unit (FPU), Embedded Trace Macro and Trace Port, System Control Block (SCB) and Thumb-2 instruction set
On-chip memory, featuring 128 KB single-cycle Flash up to 40 MHz (a prefetch buffer improves performance above 40 MHz), 32 KB single-cycle SRAM; internal ROM loaded with StellarisWare software; 2KB EEPROM
One Controller Area Network (CAN) module, using CAN protocol version 2.0 part A/B and with bit rates up to 1 Mbps
Advanced serial integration, featuring: eight UARTs with IrDA, 9-bit, and ISO 7816 support (one UART with modem status and modem flow control); four Synchronous Serial Interface (SSI) modules, supporting operation for Freescale SPI, MICROWIRE, or Texas Instruments synchronous serial interfaces; six Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) modules, providing Standard (100 Kbps) and Fast (400 Kbps) transmission and support for sending and receiving data as either a master or a slave
ARM PrimeCell 32-channel configurable μDMA controller, providing a way to offload data transfer tasks from the Cortex-M4 processor, allowing for more efficient use of the processor and the available bus bandwidth
Analog support, featuring: two 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADC) with 22 analog input channels and a sample rate of one million samples/second; three analog comparators; 16 digital comparators; on-chip voltage regulator
Two ARM FiRM-compliant watchdog timers; six 32-bit general-purpose timers (up to twelve 16-bit); six wide 64-bit general-purpose timers (up to twelve 32-bit); 12 16/32-bit and 12 32/64-bit Capture Compare PWM (CCP) pins
Up to 69 GPIOs (depending on configuration), with programmable control for GPIO interrupts and pad configuration, and highly flexible pin muxing
Lower-power battery-backed Hibernation module with Real-Time Clock
Multiple clock sources for microcontroller system clock: Precision Oscillator (PIOSC), Main Oscillator (MOSC), 32.768-kHz external oscillator for the Hibernation Module, and Internal 30-kHz Oscillator
Full-featured debug solution with debug access via JTAG and Serial Wire interfaces, and IEEE 1149.1-1990 compliant Test Access Port (TAP) controller
Industrial-range (-40°C to 85°C) RoHS-compliant 100-pin LQFP
|Frequency||80.0 MHz||Product Lifecycle Status||Active|
|Clock Speed||80.0 MHz, 80.0 MHz (max)||Packaging||Tape & Reel (TR)|
|RAM Memory Size||32768 B||Number of Pins||100|
|Number of Bits||12||Case/Package||LQFP|
|FLASH Memory Size||131072 B||RoHS||Compliant|
|Number of UARTs||8||Lead Free Status||Lead Free|
|Number of ADCs||22|
TM4C1231E6PZ Family Datasheet
TM4C1231E6PZI7R Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 07 - Dec 12 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 2.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 3.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 4.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
- 5.MSP430 FRAM microcontroller writes without pre-erase or buffering.
- 6.RRIO Op Amp drives ADCs in high-voltage, precision DAQ systems.
RM46L840CZWTT MCU 16Bit/32Bit Hercules RM ARM Cortex R4F RISC 1280KB Flash 1.2V/3.3V 337Pin NFBGA
SM74104SDX/NOPB MOSFET DRVR 1.8A 2Out Hi/Lo Side Non-Inv 10Pin WSON T/R
DS125DF410SQ/NOPB Retimer -40℃ to 85℃ 48Pin WQFN EP T/R
A54SX08A-2TQG144I Field Programmable Gate Array, 768 CLBs, 12000Gates, 313MHz, 768-Cell, CMOS, PQFP144, 1.4MM HEIGHT, ROHS COMPLIANT, TQFP-144
LTC7813HUH#PBF LINEAR TECHNOLOGY LTC7813HUH#PBF DC-DC Controller, Synchronous Boost / Buck, 4.5V to 60V, 2 Output, 850kHz, QFN-32
STM32F205VGT6W ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F2 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 32bit, 120 MHz, 1 MB, 128 KB