MPU QorIQ T2080 RISC 64bit 28nm 1.2GHz 896-Pin FCBGA Tray
Request for Quotation
T2080NXE8MQB Product Details
The 28 nm QorIQ T2080NXE8MQB and T2081 communications processors bring the architectural innovations of the T series flagship T4240, such as the 1.8 GHz dual-threaded e6500 core, into an eight virtual core mid-range platform at reduced power and price points.
The T2080NXE8MQB processor is primarily intended to succeed successful P3041 and P2041 mid-range series of quad-core devices as a control plane or integrated control and data plane processor. It provides an excellent migration path, as it offers 2x or better in core capability, cache size, SerDes bandwidth and Ethernet connectivity, within a similar power budget. It also provides a value-engineering opportunity for P4080 customers, as T2080NXE8MQB provides equivalent performance at much lower price and power.
The T2081 is a smaller-package version of the T2080, which is pin-compatible with the quad-core T1042. This provides T1042 customers an easy upgrade to higher performance if processing requirements increase. It also enables customers to reuse a single board for two different product performance levels.
- Four dual-threaded e6500 cores built on Power Architecture® technology
- Up to 1.8 GHz each, 6.0 DMIPS/MHz per core
- Shares a 2 MB L2 cache
- Three levels of instructions: User, supervisor, hypervisor
- Hybrid 32-bit mode to support legacy software and transition to a 64-bit architecture
- Advanced power management saving modes include state retention during power gating
- CoreNet® platform cache
- Hierarchical interconnect fabric
- CoreNet fabric supporting coherent and non-coherent transactions with prioritization and bandwidth allocation amongst CoreNet endpoints
- Additional peripheral interfaces
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 controllers with integrated PHYs
- Enhanced secure digital host controller (SD/MMC/eMMC)
- Enhanced serial peripheral interface (eSPI)
- Four I²C controllers
- Four UARTS
- Integrated flash controller supporting NAND and NOR flash memory
- 64-bit DDR3/3L SDRAM memory controller with ECC support
- Up to 2.1 GT/s
- Memory pre-fetch engine
- DPAA incorporating acceleration for the following functions
- Packet parsing, classification and distribution up to 24Gb/s (FMAN)
- Queue management for scheduling, packet sequencing and congestion management of up to 2^24 queues (QMAN)
- Hardware buffer management for buffer allocation and de-allocation with 64 buffer pools (BMAN)
- Integrated security acceleration (SEC) to 10 Gbps
- Decompression/compression acceleration at up to 17.5 Gbps (DCE)
- Signature detection (PME) to 10Gb/s
- DPAA support of RapidIO® messaging (RMAN) (T2080 only)
- 8 lanes at up to 10GHz
- 8 lanes at up to 8GHz (T2080 only)
- Ethernet interfaces: 8 MACS (7 on T2081) multiplexed over the following options
- Up to four 10 Gb/s MACs supporting XFI/KR, XAUI, and HiGig (two on T2081 supporting XFI/KR only)
- Up to eight SGMII (5 on T2080)
- Up to four 2.5Gb/s SGMII
- Up to two RGMII
- High-speed peripheral interfaces
- Two PCI Express 3.0 controllers (one on T2081)
- Two PCI Express 2.0 controllers (three on T2081)
- Endpoint SR-IOV
- Two Serial RapidIO 2.1 controllers/ports running at up to 5 GHz with Type 11 messaging and Type 9 data streaming support (T2080 only)
- Two Serial ATA (SATA) 2.0 controllers (T2080 only)
- Dual eight channel
- Support for hardware virtualization and partitioning enforcement
- Extra privileged level for hypervisor support
- Logical to real address translation
- Virtual core aware MMU/TLB
- vMPIC (virtualized interrupt controller)/virtual core capable PPC cores
- vDMA (user level DMA engine)
- PAMUv2 (I/O MMU supporting paging)
- DPAA (Ethernet MAC virtualization, accelerator virtualization)
- Trust architecture secure boot
- Secure boot, secure debug, tamper detection, volatile key storage, alternate image and key revocation
- This product is included in our product longevity program, with assured supply for a minimum of 10 years after launch
|Core Processor||PowerPC e6500||SATA||SATA 3Gbps (2)|
|Number of Cores/Bus Width||4 Core, 64-Bit||USB||USB 2.0 + PHY (2)|
|Speed||1.2GHz||Operating Temperature||-40??C ~ 105??C (TA)|
|RAM Controllers||DDR3, DDR3L||Security Features||Boot Security, Cryptography, Secure Fusebox, Secure Debug, Tamper Detection, Volatile key Storage|
|Graphics Acceleration||No||Package / Case||896-BFBGA, FCBGA|
|Ethernet||1Gbps (8), 2.5Gbps (4), 10Gbps (4)||Supplier Device Package||896-FCPBGA (25x25)|
T2080 NXP Technical Data
T2080NXE8MQB Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 04 - Dec 09 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
T2080NSN8PTB QorIQ, 64b Power Arch, 8x 1.5GHz threads, 1.87GT/s DDR3/3L, 4x10GE, crypto disabled, 0-105C, Rev 1.1
T2080NSN8TTB QorIQ, 64b Power Arch, 8x 1.8GHz threads, 1.87GT/s DDR3/3L, 4x10GE, crypto disabled, 0-105C, Rev 1.1
T1024NXN7MQA QorIQ, 2xCPU 64-Bit Pwr Arch, 1.2GHz, DDR3L/4, PCIe, 1/10GbE, HW Accel, -40 to 105C, 23x23 pkg
T2080NSE8PTB MPU QorIQ T2080 RISC 64bit 28nm 1.533GHz 896-Pin FCBGA Tray
T1023NSE7PQA MPU QorIQ T1023 RISC 64bit 1.4GHz 525-Pin FCBGA Tray
T1024NSE7MQA MPU QorIQ T1024 RISC 64bit 1.2GHz 780-Pin FCBGA Tray