Images are for reference only.
Automotive 8-bit MCU, with up to 128 Kbytes Flash, data EEPROM
Request for Quotation
STM8AF5268 Product Details
The STM8AF526x/8x/Ax and STM8AF6269/8x/Ax automotive 8-bit microcontrollers described in this datasheet offer from 32 Kbyte to 128 Kbyte of non volatile memory and integrated true data EEPROM. They are referred to as high density STM8A devices in STM8S series and STM8AF series 8-bit microcontrollers reference manual (RM0016).
The STM8AF52 series features a CAN interface.
All devices of the STM8A product line provide the following benefits: reduced system cost, performance and robustness, short development cycles, and product longevity.
The system cost is reduced thanks to an integrated true data EEPROM for up to 300 k write/erase cycles and a high system integration level with internal clock oscillators, wtachdog, and brown-out reset.
Device performance is ensured by 20 MIPS at 24 MHz CPU clock frequency and enhanced characteristics which include robust I/O, independent watchdogs (with a separate clock source), and a clock security system.
Short development cycles are guaranteed due to application scalability across a common family product architecture with compatible pinout, memory map, and modular peripherals. Full documentation is offered with a wide choice of development tools.
Product longevity is ensured in the STM8A family thanks to their advanced core which is made in a state-of-the art technology for automotive applications with 3.3 V to 5.5 V operating supply.
All STM8A and ST7 microcontrollers are supported by the same tools including STVD/STVP development environment, the STice emulator and a low-cost, third party in-circuit debugging tool.
- Max fCPU: 24 MHz
- Advanced STM8A core with Harvard architecture and 3-stage pipeline
- Average 1.6 cycles/instruction resulting in 10 MIPS at 16 MHz fCPUfor industry standard benchmark
- Program memory: 32 to 128 Kbyte Flash program; data retention 20 years at 55 °C
- Data memory: up to 2 Kbyte true data EEPROM; endurance 300 kcycle
- RAM: 6 Kbyte
- Low-power crystal resonator oscillator with external clock input
- Internal, user-trimmable 16 MHz RC and low-power 128 kHz RC oscillators
- Clock security system with clock monitor
- Wait/auto-wakeup/Halt low-power modes with user definable clock gating
- Low consumption power-on and power-down reset
- Nested interrupt controller with 32 vectors
- Up to 37 external interrupts on 5 vectors
- Operating Frequency (MHz)
- Flash Size (kB) (Prog)
- RAM Size (kB)
- Data E2PROM (B) nom
- Timers (8 bit) typ
- Timers (16 bit) typ
- Other timer functions
- Number of A/D Converters (10 bit Channels)
- Number of A/D Converters (12 bit Channels)
- D/A Converters (12 bit) typ
- I/Os (High Current)
- I2C typ
- SPI typ
- CAN typ
- USART typ
- UART typ
- LIN UART typ
- Crypto HASH
- Supply Voltage (V) min
- Supply Voltage (V) max
- Supply Current (μA) (@ Lowest Power) typ
- Supply Current (μA) (Run mode (per Mhz)) typ
- Display controller
- Operating Temperature (°C) min
- Operating Temperature (°C) max
- Touch sensing FW library
STM8AF5268 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 05 - Dec 10 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that STM8AF5268 is the original manufacturer or agent of ST?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ST original manufacturers and agents. All ST suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their STM8AF5268 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of STM8AF5268 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of STM8AF5268 chips? Including ST original factory information, MIC MCU application, STM8AF5268 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by STM8 8-bit MCUs ; STM8AF Series ; STM8AF52 category, or find it through STMicroelectronics, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ST's STM8AF5268 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ST's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for STM8AF5268, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of STM8AF5268?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the STM8AF5268 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the STM8AF5268 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of STM8AF5268.
(3)The STM8AF5268 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as STM8AF5268 datasheet pdf, STM8AF5268 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.The Ultimate Guide to LM358 Dual Op-Amp vs LM393 Dual Comparator
- 2.The Ultimate Guide to LM324 vs LM358 Op Amp ICs
- 3.LM7809 Voltage Regulator: Pinout, Circuit, Datasheet, and Uses
- 4.LM358N Operational Amplifier: Pinout, Datasheet, Circuit, and Uses
- 5.TDA2822M Dual Low-voltage Audio Power Amplifier: Datasheet, Pinout and Circuit
- 6.Everything You Need to Know about 1N4002 Diode
STM811SW16F Reset Circuit, 1.2V-5.5V Supply, 2.93V Threshold, 20µs Delay, Active-H...
STM811TW16F Reset Circuit, 1.2V-5.5V Supply, 3.15V Threshold, 20µs Delay, Active-H...
STM86312 1/4 TO 1/11-DUTY VFD CONTROLLER/DRIVER,Display Drivers & Controllers 1...
STM8AF51AATCY Automotive 8-bit MCU, with up to 128 Kbytes Flash, EEPROM, 10-bit ADC,...
STM812TW16F Processor Supervisor 3.08V 1 Active High/Push-Pull 4-Pin SOT-143 T/R
STM811LW16F Processor Supervisor 4.63V 1 Active Low/Push-Pull 4-Pin SOT-143 T/R