Images are for reference only.
Microprocessor Cortex STM32 Family STM32MP1 Series, 32bit, 128KB, 650MHz, 1.18V to 1.25V, LFBGA-448
Request for Quotation
STM32MP157AAA3 Product Details
The STM32MP157A/D devices are based on the high-performance dual-core Arm® Cortex®-A7 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 800 MHz. The Cortex-A7 processor includes a 32-Kbyte L1 instruction cache for each CPU, a 32-Kbyte L1 data cache for each CPU and a 256-Kbyte level2 cache. The Cortex-A7 processor is a very energy-efficient application processor designed to provide rich performance in high-end wearables, and other low-power embedded and consumer applications. It provides up to 20% more single thread performance than the Cortex-A5 and provides similar performance than the Cortex-A9.
The Cortex-A7 incorporates all features of the high-performance Cortex-A15 and Cortex-A17 processors, including virtualization support in hardware, NEON?, and 128-bit AMBA®4 AXI bus interface.
The STM32MP157A/D devices also embed a Cortex® -M4 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 209 MHz frequency. Cortex-M4 core features a floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports Arm® single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. The Cortex® -M4 supports a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.
The STM32MP157A/D devices also embed a 3D graphic processing unit (Vivante® - OpenGL® ES 2.0) running at up to 533 MHz, with performances up to 26 Mtriangle/s, 133 Mpixel/s.
The STM32MP157A/D devices provide an external SDRAM interface supporting external memories up to 8-Gbit density (1 Gbyte), 16 or 32-bit LPDDR2/LPDDR3 or DDR3/DDR3L up to 533 MHz.
The STM32MP157A/D devices incorporate high-speed embedded memories with 708 Kbytes of Internal SRAM (including 256 Kbytes of AXI SYSRAM, 3 banks of 128 Kbytes each of AHB SRAM, 64 Kbytes of AHB SRAM in backup domain and 4 Kbytes of SRAM in backup domain), as well as an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to APB buses, AHB buses, a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix and a 64-bit multi layer AXI interconnect supporting internal and external memories access.
All the devices offer two ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, 12 general-purpose 16-bit timers, two PWM timers for motor control, five low-power timers, a true random number generator (RNG). The devices support six digital filters for external sigma delta modulators (DFSDM). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
- 32-bit dual-core Arm Cortex-A7
- L1 32-Kbyte I / 32-Kbyte D for each core
- 256-Kbyte unified level 2 cache
- Arm NEON and Arm TrustZone
- 32-bit Arm Cortex-M4 with FPU/MPU
- Up to 209 MHz (Up to 703 CoreMark)
- External DDR memory up to 1 Gbyte
- up to LPDDR2/LPDDR3-1066 16/32-bit
- up to DDR3/DDR3L-1066 16/32-bit
- 708 Kbytes of internal SRAM: 256 Kbytes of AXI SYSRAM + 384 Kbytes of AHB SRAM + 64 Kbytes of AHB SRAM in Backup domain and 4 Kbytes of SRAM in Backup domain
- Dual mode Quad-SPI memory interface
- Flexible external memory controller with up to 16-bit data bus: parallel interface to connect external ICs and SLC NAND memories with up to 8-bit ECC
- TrustZone peripherals, active tamper
- Cortex-M4 resources isolation
- 1.71 V to 3.6 V I/Os supply (5 V-tolerant I/Os)
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- On-chip LDOs (RETRAM, BKPSRAM, DSI 1.2 V, USB 1.8 V, 1.1 V)
- Backup regulator (~0.9 V)
- Internal temperature sensors
- Low-power modes: Sleep, Stop and Standby
- DDR memory retention in Standby mode
- Controls for PMIC companion chip
- Total current consumption down to 2 μA (Standby mode, no RTC, no LSE, no BKPSRAM, no RETRAM)
- Internal oscillators: 64 MHz HSI oscillator, 4 MHz CSI oscillator, 32 kHz LSI oscillator
- External oscillators: 8-48 MHz HSE oscillator, 32.768 kHz LSE oscillator
- 6 × PLLs with fractional mode
- Up to 176 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 8 secure I/Os
- Up to 6 Wakeup, 3 tampers, 1 active tamper
- 2 bus matrices
- 64-bit Arm AMBA AXI interconnect, up to 266 MHz
- 32-bit Arm AMBA AHB interconnect, up to 209 MHz
- 48 physical channels in total
- 1 × high-speed general-purpose master direct memory access controller (MDMA)
- 2 × dual-port DMAs with FIFO and request router capabilities for optimal peripheral management
- Core Processor
- ARM? Cortex?-A7
- Number of Cores/Bus Width
- 2 Core, 32-Bit
- 209MHz, 650MHz
- Co Processors/DSP
- ARM? Cortex?-M4
- RAM Controllers
- LPDDR2, LPDDR3, DDR3, DDR3L
- Graphics Acceleration
- Display & Interface Controllers
- HDMI, LCD
- 10/100Mbps, GbE
- USB 2.0 (2), USB 2.0 OTG+ PHY (3)
- Voltage I/O
- 2.5V, 3.3V
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 125??C (TJ)
- Security Features
- ARM TZ
- Package / Case
- Supplier Device Package
- 448-LFBGA (18x18)
STM32MP157AAA3 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
** S S***
Заказал 3 декабря, в Воронежской области получил 18 декабря в объединенном пакете. Резистор соответствует параметрам
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 21 - Aug 26 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that STM32MP157AAA3 is the original manufacturer or agent of ST?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ST original manufacturers and agents. All ST suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their STM32MP157AAA3 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of STM32MP157AAA3 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of STM32MP157AAA3 chips? Including ST original factory information, Microprocessor application, STM32MP157AAA3 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by STM32 Arm Cortex MPUs ; STM32MP1 Series ; STM32MP151 category, or find it through STMicroelectronics, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ST's STM32MP157AAA3 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ST's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for STM32MP157AAA3, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of STM32MP157AAA3?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the STM32MP157AAA3 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the STM32MP157AAA3 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of STM32MP157AAA3.
(3)The STM32MP157AAA3 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as STM32MP157AAA3 datasheet pdf, STM32MP157A pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.CbM Applications and Sensors
- 2.ST25R3911B - DISCO One-Stop Solution
- 3.Integrated Quad Low Side Switch for All-in-One Solution
- 4.ST parts naming conventions
- 5.Low Power High Precision Distance Measuring Miniature ToF Sensor-VL53L1X
- 6.STMicroelectronics Maximizes Access to High-Performing, Low-Power STM32L4 MCUs with New Development Ecosystem
STM32L496AGI6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32L4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, ...
STM32L496QGI6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32L4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, ...
STM32L496RGT6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32L4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, ...
STM32L496VET6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32L4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, ...
STM32L496ZGT6P ARM MCU, ARM Cortex-M4 Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, 32bit, 80 MHz,...
STM32L4A6RGT6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32L4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, ...