Images are for reference only.
ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32L4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, 32bit, 120 MHz, 2 MB, 640 KB
Request for Quotation
STM32L4R5QII6 Product Details
The STM32L4R5xx, STM32L4R7xx and STM32L4R9xx devices are an ultra-low-power microcontrollers family (STM32L4+ Series) based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core. They operate at a frequency of up to 120 MHz.
The Cortex-M4 core features a single-precision floating-point unit (FPU), which supports all the Arm® single-precision data-processing instructions and all the data types. The Cortex-M4 core also implements a full set of DSP (digital signal processing) instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application’s security.
These devices embed high-speed memories (2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 640 Kbytes of SRAM), a flexible external memory controller (FSMC) for static memories (for devices with packages of 100 pins and more), two OctoSPI Flash memories interface (available on all packages) and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
The STM32L4Rxxx devices embed several protection mechanisms for embedded Flash memory and SRAM: readout protection, write protection, proprietary code readout protection and a firewall.
These devices offer a fast 12-bit ADC (5 Msps), two comparators, two operational amplifiers, two DAC channels, an internal voltage reference buffer, a low-power RTC, two general-purpose 32-bit timer, two 16-bit PWM timers dedicated to motor control, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers, and two 16-bit low-power timers. The devices support four digital filters for external sigma delta modulators (DFSDM). In addition, up to 24 capacitive sensing channels are available.
They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces such as: four I2Cs, three SPIs, three USARTs, two UARTs and one low-power UART, two SAIs, one SDMMC, one CAN, one USB OTG full-speed, one camera interface and one DMA2D controller.
The devices operate in the -40 to +85 °C (+105 °C junction) and -40 to +125 °C (+130 °C junction) temperature ranges from a 1.71 to 3.6 V for VDD power supply when using internal LDO regulator and a 1.05 to 1.32 V VDD12 power supply when using external SMPS supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
Some independent power supplies are supported like an analog independent supply input for ADC, DAC, OPAMPs and comparators, a 3.3 V dedicated supply input for USB and up to 14 I/Os, which can be supplied independently down to 1.08 V. A VBAT input allows to backup the RTC and backup the registers. Dedicated VDD12 power supplies can be used to bypass the internal LDO regulator when connected to an external SMPS.
The STM32L4Rxxx family offers six packages from 100-pin to 169-pin.
- 1.71 V to 3.6 V power supply
- -40 °C to 85/125 °C temperature range
- Batch acquisition mode (BAM)
- 305 nA in VBAT mode: supply for RTC and 32x32-bit backup registers
- 33 nA Shutdown mode (5 wakeup pins)
- 125 nA Standby mode (5 wakeup pins)
- 420 nA Standby mode with RTC
- 2.8 μA Stop 2 with RTC
- 110 μA/MHz Run mode (LDO mode)
- 43 μA/MHz Run mode (@ 3.3 V SMPS mode)
- 5 μs wakeup from Stop mode
- Brownout reset (BOR) in all modes except shutdown
- Interconnect matrix
- 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Drystone 2.1)
- 409.20 Coremark (3.41 Coremark/MHz @120 MHz)
- 233 ULPMarkCP score
- 56.5 ULPMarkPP score
- 4 to 48 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator for RTC (LSE)
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (±1%)
- Internal low-power 32 kHz RC (±5%)
- Internal multispeed 100 kHz to 48 MHz oscillator, auto-trimmed by LSE (better than ±0.25 % accuracy)
- Internal 48 MHz with clock recovery
- 3 PLLs for system clock, USB, audio, ADC
- Chrom-ART Accelerator (DMA2D) for enhanced graphic content creation
- Chrom-GRC (GFXMMU) allowing up to 20% of graphic resources optimization
- MIPI DSI Host controller with two DSI lanes running at up to 500 Mbits/s each
- LCD-TFT controller
- Core Processor
- ARM? Cortex?-M4
- Core Size
- CANbus, EBI/EMI, I2C, IrDA, LINbus, MMC/SD, SAI, SPI, UART/USART, USB OTG
- Brown-out Detect/Reset, DMA, POR, PWM, WDT
- Number of I/O
- Program Memory Size
- 2MB (2M x 8)
- Program Memory Type
- RAM Size
- 640K x 8
- Voltage Supply (Vcc/Vdd)
- 1.71V ~ 3.6V
- Data Converters
- A/D 16x12b; D/A 2x12b
- Oscillator Type
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 85??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- Supplier Device Package
- 132-UFBGA (7x7)
STM32L4R5QII6 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Все ОК. СПАСИБО!
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 24 - Aug 29 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that STM32L4R5QII6 is the original manufacturer or agent of ST?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ST original manufacturers and agents. All ST suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their STM32L4R5QII6 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of STM32L4R5QII6 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of STM32L4R5QII6 chips? Including ST original factory information, Microcontrollers application, STM32L4R5QII6 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs ; STM32 Ultra Low Power MCUs ; STM32L0 Value Line category, or find it through STMicroelectronics, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ST's STM32L4R5QII6 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ST's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for STM32L4R5QII6, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of STM32L4R5QII6?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the STM32L4R5QII6 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the STM32L4R5QII6 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of STM32L4R5QII6.
(3)The STM32L4R5QII6 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as STM32L4R5QII6 datasheet pdf, STM32L4R5QI pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.CbM Applications and Sensors
- 2.ST25R3911B - DISCO One-Stop Solution
- 3.Integrated Quad Low Side Switch for All-in-One Solution
- 4.ST parts naming conventions
- 5.Low Power High Precision Distance Measuring Miniature ToF Sensor-VL53L1X
- 6.STMicroelectronics Maximizes Access to High-Performing, Low-Power STM32L4 MCUs with New Development Ecosystem
A83T ARMv7 ISA standard instruction set plus Thumb-2 and Jazeller RCT
NCP163AMX330TBG LDO Regulator, 250mA, 3.3 V, ±2%, 2.2 → 5.5 Vin 4-Pin, XDFN
HMC1118LP3DETR RF Switch SPDT 0.009MHz to 13GHz 18dB 16-Pin LFCSP EP T/R
PE4312C-Z RF ATTENUATOR 31.5DB 50OHM 20QFN
PE43704B-Z RF ATTENUATOR 31.75DB 32VFQFN
MX25R1635FZUIL0 IC FLASH 16M SPI 33MHZ 8USON