Images are for reference only.
ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32G4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4F, 32bit, 170 MHz, 128 KB
Request for Quotation
STM32G431KBU6 Product Details
The STM32G431x6/x8/xB devices are based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core. They operate at a frequency of up to 170 MHz.
The Cortex-M4 core features a single-precision floating-point unit (FPU), which supports all the Arm single-precision data-processing instructions and all the data types. It also implements a full set of DSP (digital signal processing) instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application’s security.
These devices embed high-speed memories (128 Kbytes of Flash memory, and 32 Kbytes of SRAM), an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
The devices also embed several protection mechanisms for embedded Flash memory and SRAM: readout protection, write protection, securable memory area and proprietary code readout protection.
The devices embed peripherals allowing mathematical/arithmetic function acceleration (CORDIC for trigonometric functions and FMAC unit for filter functions).
They offer two fast 12-bit ADCs (5 Msps), four comparators, three operational amplifiers, four DAC channels (2 external and 2 internal), an internal voltage reference buffer, a low-power RTC, one general-purpose 32-bit timers, two 16-bit PWM timers dedicated to motor control, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers, and one 16-bit low-power timer.
They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces such as: three I2Cs, three SPIs multiplexed with two half duplex I2Ss, three USARTs, one UART and one low-power UART, one FDCAN, one SAI, one USB device and one UCPD.
The devices operate in the -40 to +85 °C (+105 °C junction) and -40 to +125 °C (+130 °C junction) temperature ranges from a 1.71 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
Some independent power supplies are supported including an analog independent supply input for ADC, DAC, OPAMPs and comparators. A VBAT input allows backup of the RTC and the registers.
The STM32G431x6/x8/xB family offers 9 packages from 32-pin to 100-pin.
- VDD, VDDA voltage range: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- CORDIC for trigonometric functions acceleration
- FMAC: filter mathematical accelerator
- 128 Kbytes of Flash memory with ECC support, proprietary code readout protection (PCROP), securable memory area, 1 Kbyte OTP
- 22 Kbytes of SRAM, with hardware parity check implemented on the first 16 Kbytes
- Routine booster: 10 Kbytes of SRAM on instruction and data bus, with hardware parity check (CCM SRAM)
- Power-on/power-down reset (POR/PDR/BOR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low-power modes: sleep, stop, standby and shutdown
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- 4 to 48 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator with calibration
- Internal 16 MHz RC with PLL option (± 1%)
- Internal 32 kHz RC oscillator (± 5%)
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Several I/Os with 5 V tolerant capability
- Core Processor
- ARM? Cortex?-M4F
- Core Size
- CANbus, I2C, IrDA, LINbus, SPI, UART/USART
- Brown-out Detect/Reset, DMA, I2S, POR, PWM, WDT
- Number of I/O
- Program Memory Size
- 128KB (128K x 8)
- Program Memory Type
- RAM Size
- 32K x 8
- Voltage Supply (Vcc/Vdd)
- 1.71V ~ 3.6V
- Data Converters
- A/D 11x12b; D/A 4x12b
- Oscillator Type
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 85??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- 32-UFQFN Exposed Pad
- Supplier Device Package
- 32-UFQFPN (5x5)
STM32G431KBU6 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 02 - Aug 07 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that STM32G431KBU6 is the original manufacturer or agent of ST?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ST original manufacturers and agents. All ST suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their STM32G431KBU6 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of STM32G431KBU6 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of STM32G431KBU6 chips? Including ST original factory information, Embedded - Microcontrollers application, STM32G431KBU6 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs ; STM32 Mainstream MCUs ; STM32G4 Series category, or find it through STMicroelectronics, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ST's STM32G431KBU6 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ST's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for STM32G431KBU6, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of STM32G431KBU6?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the STM32G431KBU6 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the STM32G431KBU6 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of STM32G431KBU6.
(3)The STM32G431KBU6 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as STM32G431KBU6 datasheet pdf, STM32G431KB pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.ST parts naming conventions
- 2.Low Power High Precision Distance Measuring Miniature ToF Sensor-VL53L1X
- 3.STMicroelectronics Maximizes Access to High-Performing, Low-Power STM32L4 MCUs with New Development Ecosystem
- 4.Dual core performance, rich functions, ST released a new micro controller
- 5.New Intelligent Power Modules from STMicroelectronics Enable Greener and More Reliable Appliances
- 6.STMicroelectronics Announces Timing for Fourth Quarter / Full-Year 2015 Earnings Release and Conference Call
STM32F302R6T6 MCU 32Bit STM32 ARM Cortex M4 RISC 32KB Flash 2.5V/3.3V 64Pin LQFP Tra...
CY8C4247LTI-L475 ARM MCU, PSoC 4 Family CY8C42xx Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M0...
MIMXRT1064CVL5A Microprocessor, i.MX Family i.MX RT1060 Series, 32bit, 4 MB, 500 MHz, ...
MKL17Z256VMP4R KineKinetis L 32-bit MCU, ARM Cortex-M0+ core, 256KB Flash, 48MHz, MAP...
CY8C20666A-24LQXI MCU 8Bit CY8Cxxx M8C CISC 32KB Flash 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V/5V 48Pin QFN EP
P5010NXE7QMB MPU QorIQ RISC 64Bit 1200MHz 1295Pin FC-BGA Box