Images are for reference only.
ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32G0 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M0+, 32bit, 64 MHz, 128 KB, 36 KB
Request for Quotation
STM32G071KBT6 Product Details
The STM32G071x8/xB mainstream microcontrollers are based on high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 64 MHz frequency. Offering a high level of integration, they are suitable for a wide range of applications in consumer, industrial and appliance domains and ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
The devices incorporate a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (up to 128 Kbytes of Flash program memory with read protection, write protection, proprietary code protection, and securable area, and 36 Kbytes of SRAM), DMA and an extensive range of system functions, enhanced I/Os and peripherals. The devices offer standard communication interfaces (two I2Cs, two SPIs / one I2S, one HDMI CEC, and four USARTs), one 12-bit ADC (2.5 MSps) with up to 19 channels, one 12-bit DAC with two channels, two fast comparators, an internal voltage reference buffer, a low-power RTC, an advanced control PWM timer running at up to double the CPU frequency, five general-purpose 16-bit timers with one running at up to double the CPU frequency, a 32-bit general-purpose timer, two basic timers, two low-power 16-bit timers, two watchdog timers, and a SysTick timer. The STM32G071x8/xB devices provide a fully integrated USB Type-C Power Delivery controller.
The devices operate within ambient temperatures from -40 to 125°C. They can operate with supply voltages from 1.7 V to 3.6 V. Optimized dynamic consumption combined with a comprehensive set of power-saving modes, low-power timers and low-power UART, allows the design of low-power applications.
VBAT direct battery input allows keeping RTC and backup registers powered.
The devices come in packages with 28 to 64 pins.
- Up to 128 Kbytes of Flash memory with protection and securable area
- 36 Kbytes of SRAM (32 Kbytes with HW parity check)
- Voltage range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable Brownout reset (BOR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low-power modes:Sleep, Stop, Standby, Shutdown
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- 4 to 48 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator with calibration
- Internal 16 MHz RC with PLL option (±1 %)
- Internal 32 kHz RC oscillator (±5 %)
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Multiple 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Up to 16-bit with hardware oversampling
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6V
- Core Processor
- ARM? Cortex?-M0+
- Core Size
- HDMI-CEC, I2C, IrDA, LINbus, SPI, UART/USART, USB
- Brown-out Detect/Reset, DMA, I2S, POR, PWM, WDT
- Number of I/O
- Program Memory Size
- 128KB (128K x 8)
- Program Memory Type
- RAM Size
- 36K x 8
- Voltage Supply (Vcc/Vdd)
- 1.71V ~ 3.6V
- Data Converters
- A/D 13x12b; D/A 2x12b
- Oscillator Type
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 85??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- Supplier Device Package
- 32-LQFP (9x9)
STM32G071KBT6 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Sep 24 - Sep 29 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that STM32G071KBT6 is the original manufacturer or agent of ST?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ST original manufacturers and agents. All ST suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their STM32G071KBT6 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of STM32G071KBT6 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of STM32G071KBT6 chips? Including ST original factory information, Embedded - Microcontrollers application, STM32G071KBT6 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs ; STM32 Mainstream MCUs ; STM32G4 Series category, or find it through STMicroelectronics, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ST's STM32G071KBT6 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ST's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for STM32G071KBT6, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of STM32G071KBT6?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the STM32G071KBT6 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the STM32G071KBT6 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of STM32G071KBT6.
(3)The STM32G071KBT6 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as STM32G071KBT6 datasheet pdf, STM32G071KB pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.ST parts naming conventions
- 2.Low Power High Precision Distance Measuring Miniature ToF Sensor-VL53L1X
- 3.STMicroelectronics Maximizes Access to High-Performing, Low-Power STM32L4 MCUs with New Development Ecosystem
- 4.Dual core performance, rich functions, ST released a new micro controller
- 5.New Intelligent Power Modules from STMicroelectronics Enable Greener and More Reliable Appliances
- 6.STMicroelectronics Announces Timing for Fourth Quarter / Full-Year 2015 Earnings Release and Conference Call
STM32L431KCU6 ARM MCU, ARM Cortex-M4 Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, 32bit, 80 MHz,...
STM32MP151AAD3 Microprocessor Cortex STM32 Family STM32MP1 Series, 32bit, 650MHz, 1.1...
STM32F446RET7 IC MCU 32BIT 512KB FLASH 64LQFP
M2GL090TS-1FG484M FPGA IGLOO?2 Family 86316 Cells 1.2V 484-Pin FBGA Tray
M30624SPGP#U3C Bus Switch 1Element CMOS 8IN 20Pin TSSOP Tube
CYPD3177-24LQXQ CYPD3177 USB-C Barrel Connector Replacem