ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F7 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M7, 32bit, 216 MHz, 2 MB, 512 KB
Request for Quotation
STM32F769BIT6 Product Details
The STM32F765xx, STM32F767xx, STM32F768Ax and STM32F769xx devices are based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M7 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 216 MHz frequency. The Cortex®-M7 core features a floating point unit (FPU) which supports Arm® double-precision and single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application security.
The STM32F765xx, STM32F767xx, STM32F768Ax and STM32F769xx devices incorporate high-speed embedded memories with a Flash memory up to 2 Mbytes, 512 Kbytes of SRAM (including 128 Kbytes of Data TCM RAM for critical real-time data), 16 Kbytes of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines), 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM available in the lowest power modes, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses, a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix and a multi layer AXI interconnect supporting internal and external memories access.
All the devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, twelve generalpurpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32- bit timers, a true random number generator (RNG).
• Up to four I2Cs
• Six SPIs, three I2Ss in half-duplex mode. To achieve audio class accuracy, the I2S peripherals can be clocked via a dedicated internal audio PLL or via an external clock to allow synchronization.
• Four USARTs plus four UARTs
• An USB OTG full-speed and a USB OTG high-speed with full-speed capability (with the ULPI)
• Three CANs
• Two SAI serial audio interfaces
• Two SDMMC host interfaces
• Ethernet and camera interfaces
• LCD-TFT display controller
• Chrom-ART Accelerator™
• SPDIFRX interface
• Motor drive and application control
• Medical equipment
• Industrial applications: PLC, inverters, circuit breakers
• Printers, and scanners
• Alarm systems, video intercom, and HVAC
• Home audio appliances
• Mobile applications, Internet of Things
• Wearable devices: smartwatches
- Up to 2 Mbytes of Flash memory organized into two banks allowing read-while-write
- SRAM: 512 Kbytes (including 128 Kbytes of data TCM RAM for critical real-time data) + 16 Kbytes of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines) + 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM
- Flexible external memory controller with up to 32-bit data bus: SRAM, PSRAM, SDRAM/LPSDR SDRAM, NOR/NAND memories
- Chrom-ART Accelerator (DMA2D), graphical hardware accelerator enabling enhanced graphical user interface
- Hardware JPEG codec
- LCD-TFT controller supporting up to XGA resolution
- MIPI DSI host controller supporting up to 720p 30 Hz resolution
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- Dedicated USB power
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy)
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC, 32×32 bit backup registers + 4 Kbytes backup SRAM
- Core Processor
- ARM? Cortex?-M7
- Core Size
- CANbus, EBI/EMI, Ethernet, I2C, IrDA, LINbus, MMC/SD/SDIO, QSPI, SAI, SPDIF, SPI, UART/USART, USB OTG
- Brown-out Detect/Reset, DMA, I2S, LCD, POR, PWM, WDT
- Number of I/O
- Program Memory Size
- 2MB (2M x 8)
- Program Memory Type
- RAM Size
- 512K x 8
- Voltage Supply (Vcc/Vdd)
- 1.7V ~ 3.6V
- Data Converters
- A/D 24x12b; D/A 2x12b
- Oscillator Type
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 85??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- Supplier Device Package
- 208-LQFP (28x28)
STM32F769BIT6 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Just as described, Fast ship, thanks
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 12 - Dec 17 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that STM32F769BIT6 is the original manufacturer or agent of ST?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ST original manufacturers and agents. All ST suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their STM32F769BIT6 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of STM32F769BIT6 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of STM32F769BIT6 chips? Including ST original factory information, 32 Bit Microcontroller application, STM32F769BIT6 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs ; STM32 High Performance MCUs ; STM32F4 Series category, or find it through STMicroelectronics, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ST's STM32F769BIT6 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ST's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for STM32F769BIT6, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of STM32F769BIT6?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the STM32F769BIT6 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the STM32F769BIT6 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of STM32F769BIT6.
(3)The STM32F769BIT6 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as STM32F769BIT6 datasheet pdf, STM32F769BI pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.The Ultimate Guide to LM358 Dual Op-Amp vs LM393 Dual Comparator
- 2.The Ultimate Guide to LM324 vs LM358 Op Amp ICs
- 3.LM7809 Voltage Regulator: Pinout, Circuit, Datasheet, and Uses
- 4.LM358N Operational Amplifier: Pinout, Datasheet, Circuit, and Uses
- 5.TDA2822M Dual Low-voltage Audio Power Amplifier: Datasheet, Pinout and Circuit
- 6.Everything You Need to Know about 1N4002 Diode
74LVC1G14GW-Q100,1 Inverter, Schmitt Trigger, 74LVC1G14, 1 Input, 50 mA, 1.65 V to 5.5 V,...
ADXL356BEZ MEMS Accelerometer, Analogue, X, Y, Z, ± 10g, ± 20g, 2.25 V, 3.6 V, LC...
ATWILC1000-MR110PB SmartConnect ATWILC1000B-MU-T Module - SmartConnect ATWILC1000B-MU-T M...
IS25LP128-JBLE 3V SERIAL FLASH MEMORY WITH 133MHZ MULTI I/O SPI & QUAD I/O QPI DTR IN...
MK81FN256VDC15 Kinetis K Series 32-bit MCU, ARM Cortex-M4F core, 256KB Flash, 256KB S...
S9KEAZ128AMLH ARM MCU, Kinetis EA Family KEAx Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M0...