Images are for reference only.
IC MCU 32BIT 2MB FLASH 144LQFP
Request for Quotation
STM32F469ZIT6 Product Details
The STM32F469xx devices are based on the high-performance Arm?1 Cortex?-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 180 MHz. The Cortex?-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all Arm? single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.
The STM32F469xx devices incorporate high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 2 Mbytes, up to 384 Kbytes of SRAM), up to 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
All devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, twelve general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers, and a true random number generator (RNG). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces:
Advanced peripherals include an SDMMC interface, a flexible memory control (FMC) interface, a Quad-SPI Flash memory, and camera interface for CMOS sensors. Refer to Table 2 for the list of peripherals available on each part number.
The STM32F469xx devices operate in the –40 to +105 °C temperature range from a 1.7 to 3.6 V power supply. A dedicated supply input for USB (OTG_FS and OTG_HS) only in full speed mode, is available on all packages.
The supply voltage can drop to 1.7 V (refer to Section 2.19.2). A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F469xx devices are offered in eight packages, ranging from 100 to 216 pins. The set of included peripherals changes with the device chosen, according to Table 2.
These features make the STM32F469xx microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications:
Figure 5 shows the general block diagram of the device family.
- Up to 2 MB of Flash memory organized into two banks allowing read-while-write
- Up to 384+4 KB of SRAM including 64 KB of CCM (core coupled memory) data RAM
- Flexible external memory controller with up to 32-bit data bus: SRAM, PSRAM, SDRAM/LPSDR, SDRAM, Flash NOR/NAND memories
- Dual-flash mode Quad-SPI interface
- Chrom-ART Accelerator (DMA2D), graphical hardware accelerator enabling enhanced graphical user interface with minimum CPU load
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- LCD TFT controller supporting up to XGA resolution
- MIPI DSI host controller supporting up to 720p 30Hz resolution
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy)
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC, 20×32 bit backup registers + optional 4 KB backup SRAM
- Core Processor
- ARM? Cortex?-M4
- Core Size
- CANbus, EBI/EMI, Ethernet, I2C, IrDA, LINbus, SAI, SDIO, SPI, UART/USART, USB, USB OTG
- Brown-out Detect/Reset, DMA, I2S, LCD, POR, PWM, WDT
- Number of I/O
- Program Memory Size
- 2MB (2M x 8)
- Program Memory Type
- RAM Size
- 384K x 8
- Voltage Supply (Vcc/Vdd)
- 1.7V ~ 3.6V
- Data Converters
- A/D 20x12b; D/A 2x12b
- Oscillator Type
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 85??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- Supplier Device Package
- 144-LQFP (20x20)
STM32F469ZIT6 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 02 - Aug 07 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that STM32F469ZIT6 is the original manufacturer or agent of ST?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ST original manufacturers and agents. All ST suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their STM32F469ZIT6 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of STM32F469ZIT6 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of STM32F469ZIT6 chips? Including ST original factory information, Embedded - Microcontrollers application, STM32F469ZIT6 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs ; STM32 High Performance MCUs ; STM32F4 Series category, or find it through STMicroelectronics, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ST's STM32F469ZIT6 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ST's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for STM32F469ZIT6, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of STM32F469ZIT6?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the STM32F469ZIT6 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the STM32F469ZIT6 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of STM32F469ZIT6.
(3)The STM32F469ZIT6 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as STM32F469ZIT6 datasheet pdf, STM32F469ZI pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.ST parts naming conventions
- 2.Low Power High Precision Distance Measuring Miniature ToF Sensor-VL53L1X
- 3.STMicroelectronics Maximizes Access to High-Performing, Low-Power STM32L4 MCUs with New Development Ecosystem
- 4.Dual core performance, rich functions, ST released a new micro controller
- 5.New Intelligent Power Modules from STMicroelectronics Enable Greener and More Reliable Appliances
- 6.STMicroelectronics Announces Timing for Fourth Quarter / Full-Year 2015 Earnings Release and Conference Call
STM32F031G6U7 MCU 32Bit STM32 ARM Cortex M0 RISC 32KB Flash 2.5V/3.3V 28Pin UFQFPN T...
STM32F100VBT7B ARM MCU, Access Line, STM32 Family STM32F1 Series Microcontrollers, AR...
STM32G431CBU6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32G4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4F,...
STM32L451RCI6 ARM MCU, ARM Cortex-M4 Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, 32bit, 80 MHz,...
SPC56EC74B3C9EEX IC MCU 32BIT 1.5MB FLASH 256LBGA
STM32L071KBT6 IC MCU 32BIT 128KB FLASH 32LQFP