ARM MCU, Motor Control, STM32 Family STM32F1 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 32bit, 72 MHz
Request for Quotation
STM32F103RBT6 Product Details
■ Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex™-M3 CPU
– 72 MHz, 90 DMIPS with 1.25 DMIPS/MHz
– Single-cycle multiplication and hardware division
– Nested interrupt controller with 43 maskable interrupt channels
– Interrupt processing (down to 6 CPU cycles) with tail chaining
– 32-to-128 Kbytes of Flash memory
– 6-to-20 Kbytes of SRAM
■ Clock, reset and supply management
– 2.0 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
– POR, PDR, and programmable voltage detector (PVD)
– 4-to-16 MHz quartz oscillator
– Internal 8 MHz factory-trimmed RC
– Internal 32 kHz RC
– PLL for CPU clock
– Dedicated 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
■ Low power
– Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
– VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
■ 2 x 12-bit, 1 µs A/D converters (16-channel)
– Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
– Dual-sample and hold capability
– Synchronizable with advanced control timer
– Temperature sensor
– 7-channel DMA controller
– Peripherals supported: timers, ADC, SPIs, I2Cs and USARTs
■ Debug mode
– Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces
■ Up to 80 fast I/O ports
– 32/49/80 5 V-tolerant I/Os
– All mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors
– Atomic read/modify/write operations
■ Up to 7 timers
– Up to three 16-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter
– 16-bit, 6-channel advanced control timer:
up to 6 channels for PWM output Dead time generation and emergency stop
– 2 x 16-bit watchdog timers (Independent and Window)
– SysTick timer: a 24-bit downcounter
■ Up to 9 communication interfaces
– Up to 2 x I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
– Up to 3 USARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, modem control)
– Up to 2 SPIs (18 Mbit/s)
– CAN interface (2.0B Active)
– USB 2.0 full speed interface
- 72MHz maximum frequency, 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) performance at 0 wait state memory access
- Single cycle multiplication and hardware division
- 20 Kbytes of SRAM
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 2V to 3.6V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, and programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- 4MHz to 16MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 8MHz factory trimmed RC
- Internal 40kHz RC
- PLL for CPU clock
- 32kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Sleep, stop and standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- 2 x 12 bit, 1µs A/D converters (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0V to 3.6V
- Dual sample and hold capability
- Temperature sensor
- 7 channel DMA controller
|Core||ARM Cortex M3||A/D Channels Available||16|
|Data Bus Width||32 bit||Interface Type||CAN, I2C, SPI, USART, USB|
|Maximum Clock Frequency||72 MHz||Length||10 mm|
|Program Memory Size||128 KB||Minimum Operating Temperature||- 40 C|
|Data RAM Size||20 KB||Number of Programmable I/Os||64|
|On Chip ADC||Yes||Number of Timers||3 x 16 bit|
|Operating Supply Voltage||2.5 V, 3.3 V||Packaging||Tray|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+ 105 C||Processor Series||STM32F103x|
|Package / Case||LQFP||Program Memory Type||Flash|
|A/D Bit Size||12 bit||Factory Pack Quantity||160|
STM32F103RBT6 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Seller did excellent job packing it and it arrived safely. I recommend seller
Estimated Delivery Time: Jan 25 - Jan 30 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that STM32F103RBT6 is the original manufacturer or agent of ST?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ST original manufacturers and agents. All ST suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their STM32F103RBT6 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of STM32F103RBT6 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of STM32F103RBT6 chips? Including ST original factory information, ARM Microcontrollers - MCU application, STM32F103RBT6 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs ; STM32 Mainstream MCUs ; STM32G4 Series category, or find it through STMicroelectronics, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ST's STM32F103RBT6 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ST's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for STM32F103RBT6, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of STM32F103RBT6?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the STM32F103RBT6 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the STM32F103RBT6 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of STM32F103RBT6.
(3)The STM32F103RBT6 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as STM32F103RBT6 datasheet pdf, STM32F103RB pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.ST parts naming conventions
- 2.Low Power High Precision Distance Measuring Miniature ToF Sensor-VL53L1X
- 3.STMicroelectronics Maximizes Access to High-Performing, Low-Power STM32L4 MCUs with New Development Ecosystem
- 4.Dual core performance, rich functions, ST released a new micro controller
- 5.New Intelligent Power Modules from STMicroelectronics Enable Greener and More Reliable Appliances
- 6.STMicroelectronics Announces Timing for Fourth Quarter / Full-Year 2015 Earnings Release and Conference Call
STM32F103CBT7 Medium-density performance line ARM-based 32-bit MCU with 64 or 128 KB Flash, USB, CAN, 7 timers, 2 ADCs, 9 communication interfaces,Microcontrollers (MCU) 32BIT Cortex M3 M/D Performance LINE
STM32F103R6T6A Low-density performance line, ARM-based 32-bit MCU with 16 or 32 KB Flash, USB, CAN, 6 timers, 2 ADCs, 6 communication interfaces,Microcontrollers (MCU) 32BIT Cortex M3 L/D PERF LN 64 PIN 32KB
STM32F103R4T6A Low-density performance line, ARM-based 32-bit MCU with 16 or 32 KB Flash, USB, CAN, 6 timers, 2 ADCs, 6 communication interfaces,Microcontrollers (MCU) 32BIT Cortex M3 L/D PERF LINE 16KB
STM32F103RBH6 Medium-density performance line ARM-based 32-bit MCU with 64 or 128 KB Flash, USB, CAN, 7 timers, 2 ADCs, 9 communication interfaces,Microcontrollers (MCU) 32BIT Cortex M3 M3 72MHz 64pins
STM32F103CBT6TR ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F1 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 32bit, 72 MHz, 128 KB, 20 KB
STM32F103CBU6 ARM MCU, Motor Control, STM32 Family STM32F1 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 32bit, 72 MHz