Images are for reference only.
Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Arch core, 4MB Flash, 150MHz, -40/+125degC, Automotive Qualified, PBGA 324
Request for Quotation
SPC5644AF0MVZ1R Product Details
The microcontroller's e200z4 host processor core is built on Power Architecture® technology and designed specifically for embedded applications. In addition to the Power Architecture technology, this core supports instructions for digital signal processing (DSP).
The SPC5644AF0MVZ1R has two levels of memory hierarchy consisting of 8 KB of instruction cache, backed by 192 KB on-chip SRAM and 4 MB of internal flash memory. The SPC5644AF0MVZ1R includes an external bus interface, and also a calibration bus that is only accessible when using the Freescale VertiCal Calibration System.
The document describes the features of the SPC5644AF0MVZ1R and highlights important electrical and physical characteristics of the device.
• 150 MHz e200z4 Power Architecture core
— Variable length instruction encoding (VLE)
— Superscalar architecture with 2 execution units
— Up to 2 integer or floating point instructions per cycle
— Up to 4 multiply and accumulate operations per cycle
• Memory organization
— 4 MB on-chip flash memory with ECC and Read While Write (RWW)
— 192 KB on-chip SRAM with standby functionality (32 KB) and ECC
— 8 KB instruction cache (with line locking), configurable as 2- or 4-way
— 14 + 3 KB eTPU code and data RAM
— 5 x 4 crossbar switch (XBAR)
— 24-entry MMU
— External Bus Interface (EBI) with slave and master port
• Fail Safe Protection
— 16-entry Memory Protection Unit (MPU)
— CRC unit with 3 sub-modules
— Junction temperature sensor
— Configurable interrupt controller (with NMI)
— 64-channel DMA
• Serial channels
— 3 x eSCI
— 3 x DSPI (2 of which support downstream Micro Second Channel [MSC])
— 3 x FlexCAN with 64 messages each
— 1 x FlexRay module (V2.1) up to 10 Mbit/s with dual or single channel and 128 message objects and ECC
• 1 x eMIOS: 24 unified channels
• 1 x eTPU2 (second generation eTPU)
— 32 standard channels
— 1 x reaction module (6 channels with three outputs per channel)
• 2 enhanced queued analog-to-digital converters (eQADCs)
— Forty 12-bit input channels (multiplexed on 2 ADCs); expandable to 56 channels with external multiplexers
— 6 command queues
— Trigger and DMA support
— 688 ns minimum conversion time
• On-chip CAN/SCI/FlexRay Bootstrap loader with Boot Assist Module (BAM)
— Class 3+ for the e200z4 core
— Class 1 for the eTPU
• JTAG (5-pin)
• Development Trigger Semaphore (DTS)
— Register of semaphores (32-bits) and an identification register
— Used as part of a triggered data acquisition protocol
— EVTO pin is used to communicate to the external tool
• Clock generation
— On-chip 4–40 MHz main oscillator
— On-chip FMPLL (frequency-modulated phase-locked loop)
• Up to 120 general purpose I/O lines
— Individually programmable as input, output or special function
— Programmable threshold (hysteresis)
• Power reduction mode: slow, stop and stand-by modes
• Flexible supply scheme
— 5 V single supply with external ballast
— Multiple external supply: 5 V, 3.3 V and 1.2 V
— 176 LQFP
— 208 MAPBGA
— 324 TEPBGA
496-pin CSP (calibration tool only)
- Data Bus Width
- 32 bit
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 150 MHz
- Program Memory Size
- 4 MB
- Data RAM Size
- 192 KB
- On Chip ADC
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Mounting Style
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Processor Series
SPC5644AF0MVZ1R Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Tutto come descritto ottimo venditore A+++ Alla prossima. Thx!
Estimated Delivery Time: Feb 01 - Feb 06 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that SPC5644AF0MVZ1R is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their SPC5644AF0MVZ1R devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of SPC5644AF0MVZ1R products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of SPC5644AF0MVZ1R chips? Including NXP original factory information, 32-bit Microcontrollers - MCU application, SPC5644AF0MVZ1R pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by MCU ; 32-bit category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's SPC5644AF0MVZ1R price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for SPC5644AF0MVZ1R, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of SPC5644AF0MVZ1R?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the SPC5644AF0MVZ1R we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the SPC5644AF0MVZ1R only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of SPC5644AF0MVZ1R.
(3)The SPC5644AF0MVZ1R is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as SPC5644AF0MVZ1R datasheet pdf, SPC5644A pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
SPC5643LFF2MMM1 Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Dual Power Arch, 1MB Flash, 120MHz, -40/+125degC, ...
SPC5644AF0MLU1 Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Arch core, 4MB Flash, 150MHz, -40/+125degC, ...
SPC5644AF0MLU1R Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Arch core, 4MB Flash, 150MHz, -40/+125degC, ...
SPC5644AF0MLU2 Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Arch core, 4MB Flash, 120MHz, -40/+125degC, ...
SPC5644AF0MLU3 Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Arch core, 4MB Flash, 80MHz, -40/+125degC, A...
SPC5644AF0MMG1 Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Arch, 4MB Flash, 150MHz, -40/+125degC, Autom...