Synchronous 4-Bit Binary Counters 16-SOIC 0 to 70,Counter ICs 4-Bit Synchronous Binary Counters
Request for Quotation
SN74LS161ADE4 Product Details
These synchronous, presettable counters feature an internal carry look-ahead for application in high-speed counting designs. The '160, '162, 'LS160A, 'LS162A, and 'S162 are decade counters and the '161, '163, 'LS161A, 'LS163A, and 'S163 are 4-bit binary counters. Synchronous operation is provided by having all flip-flops clocked simultaneously so that the outputs change coincident with each other when so instructed by the count-enable inputs and internal gating. This mode of operation eliminates the output counting spikes that are normally associated with asynchronous (ripple clock) counters, however counting spikes may occur on the (RCO) ripple carry output. A buffered clock input triggers the four flip-flops on the rising edge of the clock input waveform.
These counters are fully programmable; that is, the outputs may be preset to either level. As presetting is synchronous, setting up a low level at the load input disables the counter and causes the outputs to agree with the setup data after the next clock pulse regardless of the levels of the enable inputs. Low-to-high transitions at the load input of the '160 thru '163 should be avoided when the clock is low if the enable inputs are high at or before the transition. This restriction is not applicable to the 'LS160A thru 'LS163A or 'S162 or 'S163. The clear function for the '160, '161, 'LS160A, and 'LS161A is asynchronous and a low level at the clear input sets all four of the flip-flop outputs low regardless of the levels of clock, load, or enable inputs. The clear function for the '162, '163, 'LS162A, 'LS163A, 'S162, and 'S163 is synchronous and a low level at the clear input sets all four of the flip-flop outputs low after the next clock pulse, regardless of the levels of the enable inputs. This synchronous clear allows the count length to be modified easily as decoding the maximum count desired can be accomplished with one external NAND gate. The gate output is connected to the clear input to synchronously clear the counter to 0000 (LLLL). Low-to-high transitions at the clear input of the '162 and '163 should be avoided when the clock is low if the enable and load inputs are high at or before the transition.
The carry look-ahead circuitry provides for cascading counters for n-bit synchronous applications without additional gating. Instrumental in accomplishing this function are two count-enable inputs and a ripple carry output. Both count-enable inputs (P and T) must be high to count, and input T is fed forward to enable the ripple carry output. The ripple carry output thus enabled will produce a high-level output pulse with a duration approximately equal to the high-level portion of the QA output. This high-level overflow ripple carry pulse can be used to enable successive cascaded stages. High-to-low level transitions at the enable P or T inputs of the '160 thru '163 should occur only when the clock input is high. Transitions at the enable P or T inputs of the 'LS160A thru 'LS163A or 'S162 and 'S163 are allowed regardless of the level of the clock input.
'LS160A thru 'LS163A, 'S162 and 'S163 feature a fully independent clock circuit. Changes at control inputs (enable P or T, or load) that will modify the operating mode have no effect until clocking occurs. The function of the counter (whether enabled, disabled, loading, or counting) will be dictated solely by the conditions meeting the stable setup and hold times.
- Internal Look-Ahead for Fast Counting
- Carry Output for n-Bit Cascading
- Synchronous Counting
- Synchronously Programmable
- Load Control Line
- Diode-Clamped Inputs
|Counter Type||Binary Counters||Operating Temperature Range||0 C to + 70 C|
|Logic Family||TTL||Package / Case||SOIC-16|
|Number of Bits||4||Packaging||Tube|
|Counting Method||Asynchronous||Mounting Style||SMD/SMT|
|Operating Supply Voltage||4.75 V to 5.25 V||Factory Pack Quantity||40|
SN74LS161A Family Datasheet
SN74LS161ADE4 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Nov 29 - Dec 04 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 2.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 3.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 4.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
- 5.MSP430 FRAM microcontroller writes without pre-erase or buffering.
- 6.RRIO Op Amp drives ADCs in high-voltage, precision DAQ systems.
SN74LS157NE4 QUADRUPLE 2-LINE TO 1-LINE DATA SELECTORS/MULTIPLEXERS,Encoders,Decoders,Multiplexers & Demultiplexers Quad 2-1-Line Data Selectors/Mltplxrs
SN74LS157NSRE4 QUADRUPLE 2-LINE TO 1-LINE DATA SELECTORS/MULTIPLEXERS,Encoders,Decoders,Multiplexers & Demultiplexers Quad 2-1-Line Data Selectors/Mltplxrs
SN74LS158DRE4 QUADRUPLE 2-LINE TO 1-LINE DATA SELECTORS/MULTIPLEXERS,Encoders,Decoders,Multiplexers & Demultiplexers Quad 2-1-Line Data Selectors/Mltplxrs
SN74LS158N QUADRUPLE 2-LINE TO 1-LINE DATA SELECTORS/MULTIPLEXERS,Encoders,Decoders,Multiplexers & Demultiplexers Quad 2-1-Line Data Selectors/Mltplxrs
SN74LS158NE4 QUADRUPLE 2-LINE TO 1-LINE DATA SELECTORS/MULTIPLEXERS,Encoders,Decoders,Multiplexers & Demultiplexers Quad 2-1-Line Data Selectors/Mltplxrs
SN74LS158NSRE4 QUADRUPLE 2-LINE TO 1-LINE DATA SELECTORS/MULTIPLEXERS,Encoders,Decoders,Multiplexers & Demultiplexers Quad 2-1-Line Data Selectors/Mltplxrs