0.5�3.0 GHz DPDT Diversity Switch
Request for Quotation
SKY13353-337LF Product Details
0.5�3.0 GHz DPDT Diversity Switch The SKY13353-337LF is a GaAs pHEMT Double-Pole, Double- Throw (DPDT) switch designed for 0.5 to 3.0 GHz diversity WLAN applications that use two antennas for both transmit and receive paths. The device provides high linearity, low insertion loss, and high isolation. Switching is controlled by four control voltage inputs (CTRL1, CTRL2, CTRL3, and CTRL4). Depending on the logic voltage level applied to the control pins, the four RF ports (RF1, RF2, RF3, and RF4) are connected together using a low insertion loss path, while maintaining a high isolation path to the alternate ports. Series DC blocking capacitors are required on all RF ports for proper operation. The SKY13353-337LF is provided in a 3 x 3 mm, 12-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.Applications
Broadband operation: to 3.0 GHz Positive voltage operation: +5 V Low insertion loss: 0.7 dB typical @ 2.5 GHz High isolation: 22 dB typical @ 2.4 GHz IP1dB: +32 dBm typical +3 V Small, QFN x 3 mm) package 260 C per JEDEC J-STD-020)Description
The is a GaAs pHEMT Double-Pole, DoubleThrow (DPDT) switch designed for to 3.0 GHz diversity WLAN applications that use two antennas for both transmit and receive paths. The device provides high linearity, low insertion loss, and high isolation. Switching is controlled by four control voltage inputs CTRL2, CTRL3, and CTRL4). Depending on the logic voltage level applied to the control pins, the four RF ports RF2, RF3, and RF4) are connected together using a low insertion loss path, while maintaining a high isolation path to the alternate ports. Series DC blocking capacitors are required on all RF ports for proper operation.
The SKY13353-337LF is provided in mm, 12-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package. A functional block diagram is shown in Figure 1. The pin configuration and package are shown in Figure 2. Signal pin assignments and functional pin descriptions are provided in Table 1.
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. Phone  376-3000 Fax  376-3100 firstname.lastname@example.org www.skyworksinc.com
201376A Skyworks Proprietary Information Products and Product Information are Subject to Change Without Notice October 2010 1
Description DC control voltage 1 RF port 3. DC blocking capacitors required. DC control voltage 4 No connection required. May be connected to ground with no change in performance. RF port 2. DC blocking capacitors required. No connection required. May be connected to ground with no change in performance.
Description DC control voltage 3 RF port 4. DC blocking capacitors required. DC control voltage 2 No connection required. May be connected to ground with no change in performance. RF port 1. DC blocking capacitors required. No connection required. May be connected to ground with no change in performance.Exposed pad must be grounded through a low impedance path.
Parameter Control voltage RF input power Operating temperature Storage temperature
Exposure to maximum rating conditions for extended periods may reduce device reliability. There is no damage to device with only one parameter set at the limit and all other parameters set at or below their nominal value. Exceeding any of the limits listed here may result in permanent damage to the device.
CAUTION: Although this device is designed be as robust as possible, Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) can damage this device. This device must be protected at all times from ESD. Static charges may easily produce potentials of several kilovolts on the human body or equipment, which can discharge without detection. Industry-standard ESD precautions should be used at all times.
The absolute maximum ratings of the SKY13353-337LF are provided in Table 2. Electrical specifications are provided in Table 3.
The state of the SKY13353-337LF is determined by the logic provided in Table 4. Typical performance characteristics are illustrated in Figures 3, 4, and 5.
2 October 12, 2010 Skyworks Proprietary Information Products and Product Information are Subject to Change Without Notice 201376A
Table 3. SKY13353-337LF Electrical Specifications (Note 3/0 V, TOP +25 C, PIN = 0 dBm, Characteristic Impedance [ZO] 50 , Unless Otherwise Noted)
Parameter RF Specifications Insertion loss to 1.0 GHz to 2.0 GHz to 2.5 GHz to 3.0 GHz to 1.0 GHz to 2.0 GHz to 2.5 GHz to 3.0 GHz 0.5 GHz to 3.0 GHz @ 2.4 GHz V 3rd Order Input Intercept Point @ 2.45 GHz, = 5 MHz, PIN = +5 dBm/tone 3.0 V Second harmonic @ 2.4 GHz, PIN = +20 dBm, @ 2.4 GHz, PIN = +20 dBm, V 50% control voltage RF 50% control voltage RF DC Specifications Control voltage: High Low Control current VHIGH VLOW ICC +52 +70 dBm dBc +32 +36 dBm dB Symbol Test Condition Min Typical Max UnitsNote 1: Performance is guaranteed only under the conditions listed in this Table.
201376A Skyworks Proprietary Information Products and Product Information are Subject to Change Without Notice October 2010 3
|Frequency (GHz)||0.5-3.0||Typ. IP 1 dB (dBm)||32|
|Typ. Isol. (dB)||22||Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)||DPDT (R)|
|Typ. IL (dB)||0.7||Package (mm)||QFN 12L, 3 x 3 x 0.75|
|Typ. IIP3 (dBm)||52|
SKY13353-337LF Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 06 - Dec 11 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Low noise, variable gain receive modules serve WCDMA infrastructure
- 2.Skyworks to Present at Upcoming Investor Technology Conferences
- 3.Skyworks Announces Termination of Merger Agreement with PMC-Sierra
- 4.Linear power amplifiers designed for LTE and WCDMA applications
- 5.Isolator ideally suited for wireless infrastructure
- 6.Step-down regulator serves multimode, multiband RF power amplifiers
LTC6946 Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
ISL9111 Low Input Voltage, High Efficiency Synchronous Boost Converter With 1A Switch
XRP6272 2A 5V-Adjustable Low Dropout Voltage Regulator
MAX8969 Step-Up Converter For Handheld Applications
AL8807 LED driver reduces EMI in low cost lamps
MAX34565 12V Hot-Plug Switch In TDFN Package