Images are for reference only.
DDR memory module temp sensor, 1.7 V to 3.6 V
Request for Quotation
SE98ATP Product Details
The NXP Semiconductors SE98ATP measures temperature from -40 ºC and +125 ºC with JEDEC Grade B ±1 ºC accuracy between +75 ºC and +95 ºC communicating via the I2C-bus/SMBus. It is typically mounted on a Dual In-Line Memory Module (DIMM) measuring the DRAM temperature in accordance with the new JEDEC (JC-42.4) Mobile Platform Memory Module Thermal Sensor Componentspecification.
The SE98ATP thermal sensor operates over the VDD range of 1.7 V to 3.6 V. The SE98ATP does not include the 2 k SPD and is designed for custom DIMM where larger SPD is required.
The Temp Sensor (TS) consists of an Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) that monitors and updates its own temperature readings 8 times per second, converts the reading to a digital data, and latches them into the data temperature registers. User-programmable registers, such as Shutdown or Low-power modes and the specification of temperature event and critical output boundaries, provide flexibility for DIMM temperature-sensing applications.
When the temperature changes beyond the specified boundary limits, the SE98ATP outputs an EVENT signal using an open-drain output that can be pulled up between 0.9 V and 3.6 V. The user has the option of setting the EVENT output signal polarity as either an active LOW or active HIGH comparator output for thermostat operation, or as a temperature event interrupt output for microprocessor-based systems. The EVENT output can even be configured as a critical temperature output.
The SE98ATP supports the industry-standard 2-wire I²C-bus/SMBus serial interface. The SMBus TIMEOUT function is supported to prevent system lock-ups. Manufacturer and Device ID registers provide the ability to confirm the identify of the device. Three address pins allow up to eight devices to be controlled on a single bus.
The SE98ATP is an improved SE98 and is comparable to the thermal sensor in the SE97 but with voltage range of 1.7 V to 3.6 V.
- JEDEC (JC-42.4) TS3000B1 DIMM 0.5 ºC (typ.) between 75 ºC and 95 ºC temperature sensor
- Optimized for voltage range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Shutdown current: 0.1 µA (typ.) and 5.0 µA (max.)
- 2-wire interface: I2C-bus/SMBus compatible, 0 Hz to 400 kHz
- SMBus ALERT and TIMEOUT (programmable)
- 11-bit ADC Temperature-to-Digital converter with 0.125 ºC resolution
- Operating current: 250 µA (typ.) and 400 µA (max.)
- Programmable hysteresis threshold: 0 ºC, 1.5 ºC, 3 ºC, 6 ºC
- Over/under/critical temperature EVENT output
- B grade accuracy:
- ±0.5 ºC/±1 ºC (typ./max.) » +75 ºC to +95 ºC
- ±1 ºC/±2 ºC (typ./max.) » +40 ºC to +125 ºC
- ±2 ºC/±3 ºC (typ./max.) » -40 ºC to +125 ºC
- ESD protection exceeds 2000 V HBM per JESD22-A114, 250 V MM per JESD22-A115, and 1000 V CDM per JESD22-C101
- Latch-up testing is done to JEDEC Standard JESD78 which exceeds 100 mA
- Available packages: TSSOP8, HWSON8 (PSON8 VCED-3) and HXSON8
- DDR2 and DDR3 memory modules
- Laptops, personal computers and servers
- Enterprise networking
- Hard disk drives and other PC peripherals
- Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube
- RoHs Status
- Lead free / RoHS Compliant
SE98A NXP Technical Data
SE98ATP Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 04 - Dec 09 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that SE98ATP is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their SE98ATP devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of SE98ATP products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of SE98ATP chips? Including NXP original factory information, Sensors ; I2C Digital Temperature Sensors application, SE98ATP pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Sensors ; I2C Digital Temperature Sensors category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's SE98ATP price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for SE98ATP, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of SE98ATP?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the SE98ATP we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the SE98ATP only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of SE98ATP.
(3)The SE98ATP is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as SE98ATP datasheet pdf, SE98A pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
SE95D Ultra high accuracy digital temperature sensor and thermal WatchdogE,B...
SE97BTP DDR memory module temp sensor with integrated SPD
SDX05D4 SENSOR TEMP COMP 5PSID DIP,Board Mount Pressure Sensors 0 to 5psid A4/...
SDX05G2 SENSOR TEMP COMP 5PSIG DIP,Board Mount Pressure Sensors 0 to 5Psi Gaug...
SDX100G2 SENSOR TEMP COMP 100PSIG DIP,Board Mount Pressure Sensors 0 to 100Psi ...
SDX100G2-A SDX Series, Gage; 0 psig to 100 psig, Prime Grade Temperature Compensa...