Images are for reference only.
Ultra high accuracy digital temperature sensor and thermal WatchdogE,Board Mount Temperature Sensors I2C LOCAL +/- 1OC TS
Request for Quotation
SE95D Product Details
The SE95D is a temperature-to-digital converter using an on-chip band gap temperature sensor and Sigma Delta analog-to-digital conversion technique. The device is also a thermal detector providing an overtemperature detection output.
The SE95D contains a number of data registers accessed by a controller via the 2-wire serial I²C-bus interface:
- Configuration register (Conf) to store the device settings such as sampling rate, device operation mode, OS operation mode, OS polarity, and OS fault queue
- Temperature register (Temp) to store the digital Temp reading
- Set-point registers (Tos and Thyst) to store programmable overtemperature shutdown and hysteresis limits
- Identification register (ID) to store manufacturer numbers
The device includes an open-drain output (pin OS) which becomes active when the temperature exceeds the programmed limits. There are three selectable logic address pins (pins A2 to A0) so that eight devices can be connected on the same bus without address conflict.
The SE95D can be configured for different operation conditions. It can be set in normal mode to periodically monitor the ambient temperature, or in shutdown mode to minimize power consumption. The OS output operates in either of two selectable modes: OS comparator mode and OS interrupt mode. Its active state can be selected as either HIGH or LOW. The fault queue that defines the number of consecutive faults in order to activate the OS output is programmable as well as the set-point limits.
The temperature register always stores a 13-bit two's complement data giving a temperature resolution of 0.03125 Cel. This high temperature resolution is particularly useful in applications of measuring precisely the thermal drift or runaway. For normal operation and compatibility with the LM75A, only the 11 MSBs are read, with a resolution of 0.125 Cel to provide the accuracies specified. To be compatible with the LM75, read only the 9 MSBs.
The device is powered-up in normal operation mode with the OS in comparator mode, temperature threshold of 80 Cel and hysteresis of 75 Cel, so that it can be used as a stand-alone thermostat with those pre-defined temperature set points. The conversion rate is programmable, with a default of 10 conversions/s.
- Pin-for-pin replacement for industry standard LM75/LM75A
- Specification of a single part over supply voltage from 2.8 V to 5.5 V
- Small 8-pin package types: SO8 and TSSOP8 (MSOP8)
- I²C-bus interface to 400 kHz with up to 8 devices on the same bus
- Supply voltage from 2.8 V to 5.5 V
- Temperature range from -55 Cel to +125 Cel
- 13-bit ADC that offers a temperature resolution of 0.03125 Cel
- Temperature accuracy of +- 1 Cel from -25 Cel to +100 Cel
- Programmable temperature threshold and hysteresis set points
- Supply current of 7.0 uA in shutdown mode for power conservation
- Stand-alone operation as thermostat at power-up
- ESD protection exceeds 1000 V for Human Body Model (HBM) per JESD22-A114 and 150 V for Machine Model (MM) per JESD22-A115
- Latch-up testing is done to JEDEC Standard JESD78 which exceeds 100 mA
- System thermal management
- Personal computers
- Electronics equipment
- Industrial controllers
- Output Type
- +/- 3 C
- Digital Output Bus Interface
- 2-Wire, I2C, SMBus
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 55 C
- Package / Case
- Device Function
- Sensor with Watchdog
- Digital Output Number of Bits
- 13 bit
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Part # Aliases
SE95 NXP Technical Data
SE95D Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 29 - Nov 03 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that SE95D is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their SE95D devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of SE95D products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of SE95D chips? Including NXP original factory information, Board Mount Temperature Sensors application, SE95D pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Sensors ; I2C Digital Temperature Sensors category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's SE95D price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for SE95D, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of SE95D?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the SE95D we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the SE95D only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of SE95D.
(3)The SE95D is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as SE95D datasheet pdf, SE95 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
SDX01D4 SENSOR TEMP COMP 0-1PSID DIP,Board Mount Pressure Sensors 0 to 1Psi Di...
SDX01G2 SENSOR TEMP COMP 1PSIG DIP,Board Mount Pressure Sensors 0 to 1Psi Gaug...
SDX05D4 SENSOR TEMP COMP 5PSID DIP,Board Mount Pressure Sensors 0 to 5psid A4/...
SDX05G2 SENSOR TEMP COMP 5PSIG DIP,Board Mount Pressure Sensors 0 to 5Psi Gaug...
SDX100G2 SENSOR TEMP COMP 100PSIG DIP,Board Mount Pressure Sensors 0 to 100Psi ...
SDX100G2-A SDX Series, Gage; 0 psig to 100 psig, Prime Grade Temperature Compensa...