Flash Memory, Parallel NOR, 32 Mbit, 4M x 8bit / 2M x 16bit, CFI, Parallel, TSOP, 48 Pins
Request for Quotation
S29GL032N90TFI040 Product Details
The S29GL-N family of devices are 3.0-Volt single-power Flash memory manufactured using 110 nm
MirrorBit technology. The S29GL064N is a 64-Mb device organized as 4,194,304 words or 8,388,608 bytes.
The S29GL032N is a 32-Mb device organized as 2,097,152 words or 4,194,304 bytes. Depending on the
model number, the devices have 16-bit wide data bus only, or a 16-bit wide data bus that can also function as
an 8-bit wide data bus by using the BYTE# input. The devices can be programmed either in the host system
or in standard EPROM programmers.
Access times as fast as 90 ns are available. Note that each access time has a specific operating voltage range (VCC) as specified in the Product Selector Guide and the Ordering Information–S29GL032N, and Ordering Information–S29GL064N. Package offerings include 48-pin TSOP, 56-pin TSOP, 48-ball fine-pitch BGA and 64-ball Fortified BGA, depending on model number. Each device has separate chip enable (CE#), write enable (WE#) and output enable (OE#) controls.
Each device requires only a single 3.0-Volt power supply for both read and write functions. In addition to a VCC input, a high-voltage accelerated program (ACC) feature provides shorter programming times through increased current on the WP#/ACC input. This feature is intended to facilitate factory throughput during system production, but may also be used in the field if desired.
The device is entirely command set compatible with the JEDEC single-power-supply Flash standard. Commands are written to the device using standard microprocessor write timing. Write cycles also internally latch addresses and data needed for the programming and erase operations.
The sector erase architecture allows memory sectors to be erased and reprogrammed without affecting the data contents of other sectors. The device is fully erased when shipped from the factory.
The Advanced Sector Protection features several levels of sector protection, which can disable both the program and erase operations in certain sectors. Persistent Sector Protection is a method that replaces the previous 12-volt controlled protection method. Password Sector Protection is a highly sophisticated protection method that requires a password before changes to certain sectors are permitted.
Device programming and erasure are initiated through command sequences. Once a program or erase operation begins, the host system need only poll the DQ7 (Data# Polling) or DQ6 (toggle) status bits or monitor the Ready/Busy# (RY/BY#) output to determine whether the operation is complete. To facilitate programming, an Unlock Bypass mode reduces command sequence overhead by requiring only two write cycles to program data instead of four.
Hardware data protection measures include a low VCC detector that automatically inhibits write operations during power transitions. The hardware sector protection feature disables both program and erase operations in any combination of sectors of memory. This can be achieved in-system or via programming equipment.
The Erase Suspend/Erase Resume feature allows the host system to pause an erase operation in a given sector to read or program any other sector and then complete the erase operation. The Program Suspend/ Program Resume feature enables the host system to pause a program operation in a given sector to read any other sector and then complete the program operation.
The hardware RESET# pin terminates any operation in progress and resets the device, after which it is then ready for a new operation. The RESET# pin may be tied to the system reset circuitry. A system reset would thus also reset the device, enabling the host system to read boot-up firmware from the Flash memory device.
The device reduces power consumption in the standby mode when it detects specific voltage levels on CE# and RESET#, or when addresses are stable for a specified period of time.
The Write Protect (WP#) feature protects the first or last sector by asserting a logic low on the WP#/ACC pin or WP# pin, depending on model number. The protected sector is still protected even during accelerated programming.
The Secured Silicon Sector provides a 128-word/256-byte area for code or data that can be permanently protected. Once this sector is protected, no further changes within the sector can occur. Spansion MirrorBit flash technology combines years of Flash memory manufacturing experience to produce the highest levels of quality, reliability and cost effectiveness.
The device electrically erases all bits within a sector simultaneously via hot-hole assisted erase. The data is programmed using hot electron injection.
■ Single power supply operation
■ Manufactured on 110 nm MirrorBit process technology
■ Secured Silicon Sector region
– 128-word/256-byte sector for permanent, secure identification through an 8-word/16-byte random Electronic Serial Number, accessible through a command sequence
– Programmed and locked at the factory or by the customer
■ Flexible sector architecture
– 64Mb (uniform sector models): One hundred twenty-eight 32 Kword (64 KB) sectors
– 64 Mb (boot sector models): One hundred twenty-seven 32 Kword (64 KB) sectors + eight 4Kword (8KB) boot sectors
– 32 Mb (uniform sector models): Sixty-four 32Kword (64 KB) sectors
– 32 Mb (boot sector models): Sixty-three 32Kword (64 KB) sectors + eight 4Kword (8KB) boot sectors
■ Enhanced VersatileI/O™ Control
– All input levels (address, control, and DQ input levels) and outputs are determined by voltage on VIO input. VIO range is 1.65 to VCC
■ Compatibility with JEDEC standards
– Provides pinout and software compatibility for single-power supply flash, and superior inadvertent write protection
■ 100,000 erase cycles typical per sector
■ 20-year data retention typical Performance Characteristics
■ High performance
– 90 ns access time
– 8-word/16-byte page read buffer
– 25 ns page read time
– 16-word/32-byte write buffer which reduces overall programming time for multiple-word updates
■ Low power consumption
– 25 mA typical active read current
– 50 mA typical erase/program current
– 10 µA typical standby mode current
■ Package options
– 48-pin TSOP
– 56-pin TSOP
– 64-ball Fortified BGA
– 48-ball fine-pitch BGA
■ Software features
– Advanced Sector Protection: offers Persistent Sector Protection and Password Sector Protection
– Program Suspend & Resume: read other sectors before programming operation is completed
– Erase Suspend & Resume: read/program other sectors before an erase operation is completed
– Data# polling & toggle bits provide status
– CFI (Common Flash Interface) compliant: allows host system to identify and accommodate multiple flash devices
– Unlock Bypass Program command reduces overall multiple-word programming time
■ Hardware features
– WP#/ACC input accelerates programming time (when high voltage is applied) for greater throughput during system production. Protects first or last sector regardless of sector protection settings on uniform sector models
– Hardware reset input (RESET#) resets device
– Ready/Busy# output (RY/BY#) detects program or erase cycle completion
Low power consumption
Programmed and locked at the factory or by the customer
100000 Erase cycles typical per sector
20 years Data retention typical
Computers & Computer Peripherals
- Data Bus Width
- 16 bit
- Memory Type
- Memory Size
- 32 Mbit
- Boot Sector
- Timing Type
- Interface Type
- Access Time
- 90 ns
- Supply Voltage Max
- 3.6 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 2.7 V
- Maximum Operating Current
- 200 mA
- Operating Temperature
- - 40 C to + 85 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Factory Pack Quantity
S29GL032N90TFI040 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Preis-Leistung sehr gut...die Lieferung kam prompt am nächsten Zag, echt super!!
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 31 - Aug 05 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that S29GL032N90TFI040 is the original manufacturer or agent of CYPRESS?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of CYPRESS original manufacturers and agents. All CYPRESS suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their S29GL032N90TFI040 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of S29GL032N90TFI040 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of S29GL032N90TFI040 chips? Including CYPRESS original factory information, Memory - Controllers application, S29GL032N90TFI040 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Memory - Controllers category, or find it through Cypress Semiconductor Corp Information page.
- Q: Are the CYPRESS's S29GL032N90TFI040 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The CYPRESS's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for S29GL032N90TFI040, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of S29GL032N90TFI040?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the S29GL032N90TFI040 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the S29GL032N90TFI040 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of S29GL032N90TFI040.
(3)The S29GL032N90TFI040 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as S29GL032N90TFI040 datasheet pdf, S29GL032N90TFI040 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cypress Semiconductor Corp
- 1.Reference Design Kit creates solar-powered sensor beacons.
- 2.Programmable SoC helps develop optimized user interfaces.
- 3.Programmable Bluetooth Low Energy SoCs target IoT applications.
- 4.USB Type-C to HDMI/DVI/VGA Adapter and Kit aid dongle development.
- 5.Bluetooth Low Energy SoCs offer extended temperature range.
- 6.nvSRAM family boasts fast HD NVRAM and supports direct connections to NAND bus controllers
S29GL032N90BFI030 64 Megabit, 32 Megabit 3.0-Volt only Page Mode Flash Memory Featuring ...
S29GL032N90BFI040 Flash Memory, Parallel NOR, 32 Mbit, 4M x 8bit / 2M x 16bit, CFI, Para...
S29GL032N90FFI010 64 Megabit, 32 Megabit 3.0-Volt only Page Mode Flash Memory Featuring ...
S29GL032N90FFI020 64 Megabit, 32 Megabit 3.0-Volt only Page Mode Flash Memory Featuring ...
S29GL032N90FFI032 64 Megabit, 32 Megabit 3.0-Volt only Page Mode Flash Memory Featuring ...
S29GL032N90FFI040 64 Megabit, 32 Megabit 3.0-Volt only Page Mode Flash Memory Featuring ...