S19227PBICB Product Details
The AMCC Rubicon-LH device is a wide-area and metropolitan transport device aimed at next generation applications, required transparent mapping, and enhanced error correction capability. The device utilizes the ITU G.709 frame and overhead structures to enable deployment of full OTN compliant network elements. Rubicon-LH will support two gain rates, the standard G.975 based rate of 6.2dB (raw optical coding gain), and AMCC’s proprietary EFEC code, rated at greater than 8dB (raw optical coding gain).
The Rubicon-LH device is capable of running both these gains simultaneously, providing a superb single chip transponder solution for standard gain to enhanced gain networks. Note that the Rubicon-LH will employ the same industry leading EFEC code that was used in the AMCC Niagara device, making these devices totally compatible.
• Two different flow-control options used on client to allow for 10GE-LAN signal to be packed into OTU-2.
• Proprietary 10GE-LAN map to OTU-2 without transport rate increase or client flow control.
Superb I/O flexibility with industry standard SFI4P1
support on both line and client ports of device.
• Proven CMOS I/O from AMCC.
• Provides up to 705Mbps per I/O, covering 11.1GHz operation for full bandwidth 10GE-LAN client in an OTUk formatted signal and 11.27GHz operation for 10G Fibre Channel client in an OTUk formatted signal.
• Provides port swapping and output dual feed features for 1 + 1 line protection scheme.
Integrated Patented Dispersion Compensation Control Circuitry for Client and Line interfaces (second generation of AMCC’s DispersionXX solution)
• Proven in AMCC’s DispersionXX solution (NIAGARA and S3094).
• Available with the use of the S3394.
• Available on both client and line interfaces of Rubicon.
• Best-in-class optical fidelity solution providing longest reach without regeneration.
Easy software migration from industry leading AMCC NIAGARA FEC device
• Significant reuse of the Niagara register map in Rubicon.
• Minimal effort and maximum benefit upgrade path from original DispersionXX (NIAGARA and S3094) solution.
G.709 ODU-2 Synchronous and Asynchronous mapping
• 1 x OC192/STM-64 mapping (239,237) per G.709.
• Direct map (239,238) into ODU – 2.
G.709 ODU-1 Synchronous and Asynchronous mapping
• 1 x OC48/STM-16 mapping (239,238) per G.709.
• Direct map (239,238) into ODU-1.
G.709 Overhead processing
• Bi-directional add-drop ODU-1, ODU-2.
• Bi-direction G.709 Overhead Processing and optional OTU2 Fixed Stuff Columns access.
• Dedicated GCC ports.
Ingress and Egress Client Data Performance Monitoring
• 1 x OC192/48/12/3 TOH add-drop and processing.
• 8B/10B Monitoring.
• 10GE Monitoring.
• SONET/SDH section and line termination.
• TOH add-drop port.
• LOS, OOF, LOF detection.
• B1, B2 monitoring with programmable Signal Degrade and Signal Fail thresholds.
• J0 Monitoring, SDH and SONET modes.
• K1, K2 monitoring for APS changes, line AIS and line RDI.
• Automatic, interrupt-driven, or manual AIS insertion.
• Frame boundary output.
Industry Standard RS(255,239) Forward Error Correction with 6.2 dB Coding Gain (at 10-15 CER)
• G.709 Compliant Frame Structure.
• Compatible with AMCC’s S19203 (HUDSON) and S19208 (NIAGARA).
Enhanced Gain Forward Error Correction with G.709 ODU
• 10.71, 10.66, 11.1, 11.27Gbps enhanced FEC with >8dB coding gain.
• G.709 overhead processing and nominal rate expansion.
• Comprehensive channel statistics gathering.
• Corrected bits, bytes.
• Corrected zeros, ones (with outputs).
• Uncorrectable sub-frame count.
Broad Interface Compatibility
• 16-bit 622 Mbps LVDS interface (MSA compliant) 10 Gbps interface.
• Compatible with AMCC HUDSON, GANGES, KHATANGA,COLUMBIA, MAROS, MEKONG, NIAGARA, S3091/92, S3097/98, S19235, S3394 and S3485.
Client and Line side loopback
• Client side and line side loopback on the Rubicon.
Support For System Test and Diagnostics
• Can synthesize SONET frame.
• Error injection capability for verification of remote error reporting.
• Test-set compliant pseudo-random sequence generation/analysis.
General Purpose Processor Interface
• Glueless 16-bit interface to MPC860, 25 MHz to 66 MHz.
• Dual mode interface also supports Intel processors.
• Interrupt driven or Polled mode operation.
Additional Protocol Support
• FEC Frame Synchronous scrambling.
• Programmable sequence detection.
Pin Compatibility to NIAGARA device
Low Power .13 u CMOS Technology
• 1.2 Volt core operation.
• 2.5 Volt I/O.
• Transparent Add-Drop Multiplexing Transponder applications.
• Protocol Transparent Transport.
• IaDI to IrDI FEC transponder chip (6.2dB gain network to >8dB gain network).
- Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube
- RoHs Status
- Lead free/RoHS Compliant
S19227PBICB Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (2)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
schnelle Lieferung, perfekt :)
Estimated Delivery Time: Jan 24 - Jan 29 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that S19227PBICB is the original manufacturer or agent of AMCC?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AMCC original manufacturers and agents. All AMCC suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their S19227PBICB devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of S19227PBICB products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of S19227PBICB chips? Including AMCC original factory information, Miscellaneous application, S19227PBICB pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Miscellaneous category, or find it through Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (MACOM) Information page.
- Q: Are the AMCC's S19227PBICB price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AMCC's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for S19227PBICB, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of S19227PBICB?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the S19227PBICB we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the S19227PBICB only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of S19227PBICB.
(3)The S19227PBICB is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as S19227PBICB datasheet pdf, S19227 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (MACOM)
- 1.AppliedMicro’s HeliX 2 Quad-Core Processor Will Power Vapor IO’s Innovative New Data Center Management Solution
- 2.AppliedMicro’s X-Gene 2 64-bit ARMv8-Based Server-on-a-Chip Enables New Levels of Performance and Power Efficiency on OCP Compliant V-Raptor Servers
- 3.Wistron Selects AppliedMicro X-Gene for New X5 Server Series OCP Compliant Chassis Design