10 Port LAN/SAN Multi-Protocol VC Mapper Over STS-192 SONET/STM-64 SDH
Request for Quotation
S19225PBI22 Product Details
The S19225PBI22 is a highly-integrated device that allows mapping GbE or SAN (Storage Area Network) protocol-clients into a STS-192/STM-64 or four STS-48/STM-16 SONET/ SDH signals. It implements two major encapsulation mechanisms to multiplex up to 10 client signals into SONET/SDH frames, each client port being mapped in a dedicated tributary or Virtual Concatenation Group.
The first mode implements the transparent Generic Framing Procedure (GFP) per ITU.T G.7041 and allows transporting 8B/10B coded-client protocol over a SONET/SDH transport system. Frame-based Ethernet is the second mode that allows mapping Ethernet frames into SONET/SDH tributaries using HDLC, ITU-T X.86 or frame-based GFP. Any client port can be provisioned for either of these two modes at any time.
The transparent GFP mode emulates a virtual-wire service. All 8B/10B coding information is recoded, transported over the SONET/SDH infrastructure and restored at the destination point. Protocols supported in this mode are ESCON, DVB-ASI, x1 and x2 Fibre Channel, FICON, and Gigabit Ethernet.
In frame-based Ethernet mode, either the full bandwidth or only a fraction of the GbE can be provisioned for transport. The latter option, also known as Fractional Ethernet, allows the oversubscription of SONET/SDH tributaries. End users operate their Gigabit Ethernet ports at their native line-rate and adjust the Wide Area Network (WAN) bandwidth to their actual data bandwidth needs. Volta supports a rate-limiting algorithm that, combined with IEEE 802.3x flow control of remote GbE clients and deep ingress FIFO buffers, ensures that no client data will be lost.
The use of virtually-concatenated tributaries within an STS192/STM-64 or four STS-48/STM-16 signals allows the payload of SONET/SDH tributaries to be sized to the required client bandwidth and result in optimized usage of the SONET/SDH resources. The bandwidth of the client ports are provisioned and monitored to correctly fill the virtual concatenated paths. Properly-sized, virtual-concatenated paths can be provisioned for GbE fibre-channel, FICON, ESCON and DVB-ASI (Digital Video Broadcast - Asynchronous Serial Interface) as shown in Table 1.
• Supports virtual-concatenation of STS-3c-Xv/VC-4-Xv as well as STS-1-Xv/VC-3-Xv tributaries, compliant with updated ANSI T1.105, ITU G.707, and G.783.
• Provides up to 15ms of inter-tributary de-skew for Virtual Concatenation groups using external DDR SDRAM or up to 90 Bytes using internal RAM.
• Supports Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme (LCAS) functionality of Virtual Concatenation per ITU-T G.7042.
• Supports the following contiguous and arbitrary concatenation modes: STS-48c/AU-4-16c, STS-24c/AU-4-8c, STS-12c/AU-4-4c, STS-9c/AU-4-3c, STS-6c/AU-4-2c, STS3c/AU-4, or STS-1/AU-3.
• Supports transparent GFP mapping or frame-based Gigabit Ethernet mapping on a per-tributary basis.
• Provides two 4x2.488GHz TDM fabric to Framer Interfaces (TFI) using SONET STS-48 /SDH STM-16 framing for backplane connectivity to external redundant synchronous cross-connects.
• TFI interfaces can optionally operate in quarter rate mode for single OC-48/2.5G applications requiring 4x622MHz backplane with STS-12/STM-4 framing.
• Provides two SONET/SDH-compliant modes of operation for line-facing configurations: single STS-192/STM-64 or quad STS-48/STM-16.
• Terminates/generates SONET/SDH section, line, and, optionally, path overhead. SONET/SDH processing of TOH/ POH bytes is compliant with Bellcore GR-253 and ANSI T1.105, and ITU G.707, G.751, G.783, G.804.
• Support 1:1 and 1+1 Linear Automatic Protection Switching in OC-192 line interface mode.
• 0.13µ CMOS, 1.2V/2.5V technology
The primary applications include:
• Multi-Service Provisioning Platforms and Metro Access platforms built around a SONET/SDH STS/VC crossconnect.
• Metro DWDM systems, where Volta can be used in transponder cards or tributary cards
- Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube
- RoHs Status
- Lead free/RoHS Compliant
S19225PBI22 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jan 22 - Jan 27 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that S19225PBI22 is the original manufacturer or agent of AMCC?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AMCC original manufacturers and agents. All AMCC suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their S19225PBI22 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of S19225PBI22 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of S19225PBI22 chips? Including AMCC original factory information, VOLTA 192 application, S19225PBI22 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by VOLTA 192 category, or find it through Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (MACOM) Information page.
- Q: Are the AMCC's S19225PBI22 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AMCC's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for S19225PBI22, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of S19225PBI22?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the S19225PBI22 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the S19225PBI22 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of S19225PBI22.
(3)The S19225PBI22 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as S19225PBI22 datasheet pdf, S19225 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (MACOM)
- 1.AppliedMicro’s HeliX 2 Quad-Core Processor Will Power Vapor IO’s Innovative New Data Center Management Solution
- 2.AppliedMicro’s X-Gene 2 64-bit ARMv8-Based Server-on-a-Chip Enables New Levels of Performance and Power Efficiency on OCP Compliant V-Raptor Servers
- 3.Wistron Selects AppliedMicro X-Gene for New X5 Server Series OCP Compliant Chassis Design
S19225PBI21 IC, VOLTA192 CHIPSET,PBGA1023
S-13A1A00-U5T1U3 LVR-IC LDO, Adjustable 1.05..5.5V±15mV, 300mA, +CE, CL, PDR SOT-89-5 3...
S15X25VA Speaker, Oval; 15000Hz; Paper; 2W; 82dB; 40.0x70.0mmDia.x29.8mmD; 11.6...
S-1333A33-M5T1U3 LVR-IC LDO, 3.3V±1%, 300mA, +CE, CL, PDR SOT-23-5 28cx VR4 6g Sii