Images are for reference only.
10 Gigabit Ethernet MAC and PHY/OC-192c POS Framer/Mapper
Request for Quotation
S19205CBIAB Product Details
The S19205CBIAB is a dense VLSI device that integrates a 10GbE MAC, a 64B/66B Physical Coding Sublayer (PCS) and a WAN Interface Sublayer (WIS) as baselined by the IEEE P802.3ae task force. Optionally, it can be configured to perform full-duplex mapping of packets into SONET/SDH payloads at OC-192c rate (POS). When configured for SONET/SDH operation, the S19205CBIAB supports Automatic Protection Switching (APS) as required in carrier-class equipment.
• Single STS-192c/STM-64 framer/mapper device to support 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) serial WAN, serial LAN and STS-192c/ AU-4-64c POS applications.
• Supports full duplex mapping of Ethernet frames into a single SONET/SDH STS-192c/AU-4-64c (WIS functionality) in compliance with IEEE P802.3ae / D2.0 proposed baseline specification for 10GbE over the WAN.
• SONET/SDH section/line/path processing compliant with Telcordia GR-253, ANSI T1.105 and T1.416, and ITU G.751, G.783 and G.804. Provides a subset of the full SONET/SDH processing which implements the P802.3ae / D2.0 defined 10GbE WAN Interface Sublayer (WIS).
• Performs 10GbE MAC processing, compliant with IEEE P802.3ae / D2.0.
• Performs 64B/66B encoding in the TX direction and 64B/66B decoding in the RX direction when operating in 10GbE mode.
• A WIS bypass mode is provided, to support 10GbE serial LAN applications.
• Supports external MAC implementations.
• Alternatively, supports full-duplex mapping of packets in a single SONET/SDH STS-192c/AU-4-64c per IETF 2615 (POS).
• SONET/SDH processing includes termination and generation of section, line, & path layers, with transport/section and path overhead interfaces in both transmit and receive directions.
• POS processing includes HDLC framing, payload scrambling (x43 + 1) and transparency processing.
• 10GbE MAC transmit processing includes frame assembly, pad insertion, and CRC generation.
• 10GbE MAC receive processing includes Ethernet framing, CRC checking, and frame size monitoring.
• Supports 802.3x PAUSE flow control.
• Provides counters to support implementation of RMON, 802.3 MIBs.
• Provides a 622.08 MHz 16-bit bus interface on the line side in both the TX and RX directions (SFI-4/XSBI compliant).
• Provides a 644 MHz 16-bit LVDS interface on the line side in both TX and RX directions for LAN PHY applications (XSBI).
• Provides a 64-bit, 200 MHz FlexBus-4TM system interface (SPI-4 Phase 1 compliant).
• Direct Map Mode for mapping of any traffic type in SONET/SDH STS-192c/AU-4-64c payloads
• 16-bit synchronous microprocessor interface for configuration, control, and status monitoring.
• Provides a 622.08 MHz 16-bit line bus to support Automatic Protection Switching (APS) configurations.
• Packaged in a 624-pin CBGA and RoHS/Green CBGA.
• Implemented in .18 micron CMOS, 1.8V and 2.5V technology
• Multi-service switches
• MAN switches
• Direct Mapping of any traffic type in SONET/SDH STS192c/AU-4-64c payloads
- Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube
- RoHs Status
- Lead free/RoHS Compliant
S19205CBIAB Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Schnelle Leiferung, guter Artikel.
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 22 - Jun 27 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that S19205CBIAB is the original manufacturer or agent of AMCC?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AMCC original manufacturers and agents. All AMCC suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their S19205CBIAB devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of S19205CBIAB products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of S19205CBIAB chips? Including AMCC original factory information, application, S19205CBIAB pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Integrated Circuits (ICs) category, or find it through Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (MACOM) Information page.
- Q: Are the AMCC's S19205CBIAB price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AMCC's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for S19205CBIAB, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of S19205CBIAB?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the S19205CBIAB we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the S19205CBIAB only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of S19205CBIAB.
(3)The S19205CBIAB is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as S19205CBIAB datasheet pdf, S19205 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (MACOM)
- 1.AppliedMicro’s HeliX 2 Quad-Core Processor Will Power Vapor IO’s Innovative New Data Center Management Solution
- 2.AppliedMicro’s X-Gene 2 64-bit ARMv8-Based Server-on-a-Chip Enables New Levels of Performance and Power Efficiency on OCP Compliant V-Raptor Servers
- 3.Wistron Selects AppliedMicro X-Gene for New X5 Server Series OCP Compliant Chassis Design